WI-FI Boost have been around for a long time now, so there is plenty of competition out there for the SuperBoost. In this review, we’ll talk about how Wi-Fi booster helps you to get a faster speed and great surfing experience without any network interruption.
What WI-Fi Boost Exactly Is?
Wifi Boost is a device that connects to your existing Wi-Fi signal and boosts that signal so that rooms with bad connections can get a reliable signal from your router.
The device is a simple one in that you plug it into the wall of an area or room where you’d like a stronger signal. It has a clean, straightforward design that includes a variety of plugs that fit power outlets in Europe and the United States.
How WI-FI Booster Works?
WiFi Range Extender Super Booster 300Mbps Superboost Boost is ranked number 1 on the best Wi Fi Speed Booster list out of 98 Wi Fi Speed Booster found across the web. WiFi Range Extender Super Booster 300Mbps Superboost Boost was reviewed by 0 consumers, first review recorded at 2019-05-27 while most recent review was published at 2019-06-26.
Basically, you’ve got your router – it shoots your internet connection as far as it can shoot it – and you’ve got the rooms in your house. Some of those rooms are going to be too far away to get a good signal and are known as “dead spots.”
This happens to me when I go outside and work on our back patio – the signal is spotty, at best, and qualifies as a dead spot.
The overall sentiment of WiFi Range Extender Super Booster 300Mbps Superboost Boost customers is 53% better than the average satisfaction sentiment of Wi Fi Speed Booster consumers. 50% of WiFi Range Extender Super Booster 300Mbps Superboost Boost customers would probably recommend their friend to purchase the product.
What Makes WI-Fi Boost Seperate from the Other Boosters?
- Boosts your Wi-Fi signal for faster internet access – Connect multiple users and devices without any data or speed loss.
- Faster download and upload speed – Your Wi-Fi connection will feel faster and stronger than ever before.
- Easy installation – Just Plug Wifi Ultraboost in any wall socket without any cables. It Boosts your existing wifi signal of your router without any installation.
- WPS Function – (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) makes it more convenient to encrypt wireless network data transmission,
- Value for Money– This device costs much less than what you would pay for a internet connection upgrade and it is a one time payment that will last forever.
Who Should Buy a Wi-Fi Booster?
Wireless routers are essential to the modern home. If your wireless network doesn’t quite cover the edges of your home or property, you should seriously consider adding a Wi-Fi Booster of your home.
Maybe you want to eliminate a Wi-Fi “Dead Zone” in an upstairs room where your kids might stream movies, or maybe you want to strength your Back Yard signal. Wi-Fi has become as indispensable as electricity in American homes, However, Wi-Fi performance can be temperamental and shaky.
Therefore, adding a Wi-Fi Booster might be exactly what you need. That is why we researched tens of Wi-Fi Boosters and picked the Smart Wi-Fi Booster as our top pick!
The Wifi Boost Price and Return Policy
At the time of publishing, the SuperBoost Wi-Fi Booster cost $52.95 with shipping rates that vary depending on where you live. The company behind SuperBoost is based in London, so there’s a good chance your shipping will be a bit higher than it would be if the company was based in the U.S.
We dug through the fine print to find the company’s return policy. Basically, you can’t make any returns and you only have 30 days from the day you receive your booster to exchange it.
Why Should I Buy WI-FI Boost?
- There are areas in your home that are not getting a Wi-Fi signal! These are known as dead zones, or dead spots. They are areas in your house where the WiFi signal DISAPPEARS altogether.
- There are areas in your home that have slow WiFi Booster. Maybe your WiFi router is located in the home office upstairs, but you spend most of your time downstairs where the signal works, but can be slow and annoying. A lot of homeowners just live with these situations and work around the slow areas.
- You want the fastest WiFi possible. WiFi boosters and WiFi extenders are usually associated with filling in dead spots, but they can also be used to add faster speeds and even new features to your WiFi network.
- You want Wi-Fi outside! As our reliance on WiFi grows, it’s only natural that we’ll want to start using it in more places – such as the screened porch in the back of the house, out by the pool, in the front yard, or maybe in a detached garage.
Is they doubt about getting a good sense of how SuperBoost works is that the product’s website reveals very little information about its specs. One of the more important metrics you should know about your range extender is the internet speed it can handle.
Based on our research of a signal booster we found that looks the Perfect device, there’s a good chance your SuperBoost will handle internet speeds of up to 300mbps.