The convenience, efficiency and ease of use of a blender are difficult to overcome. Unless, of course, your mixing jug is not big enough to supply your party with margaritas! Or if your smoothies are always heavy and never soft.
What if your blender dies right at the beginning of the party? When it comes to buying a commercial mixer, there are many things to consider, from operating noise to reliability and mixing capabilities.
To help make the decision easier for you, the following reviews compare the top ten commercial blenders available today.
Here are the 10 Best Commercial Blender in India.
Let’s take a look at the Best Commercial Blender!
Finding the best was next up on our list of challenges. After several hours of testing, we decided on a few models that we think are suited.
Here are the Top 10 & Best Commercial Blender in India in 2021
- OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE - The most powerful heavy-duty blender we know of. Whether you want to pulverize ice, chop some fresh salsa, or process hot soup, MERAK has 100% pure copper 2000W motor.
- PERFECT CRUSHED ICE - Replaces up to 9 appliances: crush, blend, chop, grind, process, puree, or liquify. Create larger servings of ice blended coffee, dips, sauce, or margaritas!
- LARGE PORTIONS - When a single serve blender isn't enough: use high performance blender MERAK to handle professional, commercial, or heavy-duty projects. This super blender serves up large batches of creamy, icy, or saucy recipes. BPA-Free Tritan Blender Jar (2L).
- 8 LEAF HIGH-QUALITY STAINLESS-STEEL BLADE- Clean eating starts with safe appliances. MERAK is made with an 8-blade sealed ball bearing for maximized performance, hardened stainless steel blades, and BPA free pitcher that's basically unbreakable.
- CONTROL THE TEXTURE JUST THE WAY YOU WANT- Variable Speed Control and Pulse feature lets you manually fine-tune the texture of any recipe. Rotate the knob and take control of your recipes just the way you want.
- 2 YEARS WARRANTY BY THE MANUFACTURER FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE.
- 30, 000 RPM electronic variable speed operation
- Speed control switch for precise speed control
- Pulse function for finishing quick chores
- High Food Grade Quality of Stainless Steel jars with a thickness of 1.0 mm and blades made of SS 304 with 1.5 mm thickness for hygienic operations and durability
- Overheating and overcurrent protection
- Spill proof lids with Jars
- ✦Grinding all kind of grains into smooth drinks without losing nutritions.
- ✦Crush ice into powder in few seconds, results in tasty smoothies.
- ✦Blend fruits into pure juice into short time, with full of nutrition.
- ✦Result in minced meat paste in short time.
- 2200 watt heavy-duty motor, technology with up to 45000 RPM speed ensures outstanding mixing performance, Blast ice into snow in seconds Japanese stainless steel blades allow you crush ice, nuts faster and blending ingredients smoother than other, without going dull
- Multi-functional:Smoothie maker,create creamy soups, thick dips, sticky dough, dense cake batter, fruit smoothies, boozy blended drinks, DIY nut flours, raw juices for the whole family (8 cups at least).
- HIGH QUALITY:Pure copper motor to make sure the using life and stable running. Zinc alloy base and steel teeth axis.
- 3 in 1 Multi-functional Blender: Upgraded blending & grinding & chopping blender - Crushing fruits, ice, frozen ingredients; grinding the cooffe,beans,walnuts & chopping meat, vegetables, chili. Better than the classic smoothie blender.
- Trusty Detailed Design in Mind: Leak-proof sealing lid, prevent-ejection locking blades, non-slip sucker feet, heat dissipation bottom, overheating & over-load protection. All removal parts of the blender are dishwasher safe. Blend only with less concerns.
- Side nut Drive gear/drive socket/coupler for JTC/Vitamix Commercial Blender
- Top quality replacement part, also compatible for various imported blenders
- High quality gear with metal inside
- Compatible for various countertop blenders and smoothie machines
- Powerful performance: 1800 Watt/2. 4 peak HP. Stainless-steel blades rotate over 28000RPM – delivering the performance you need to quickly crush ice, puree sauces, chop nuts, grind grains and more
- Easy to use - 8 variable speed control to achieve a variety of textures,and 6 pre-programmed settings will make it easiler to use
- LCD Display: shows blending cycle time remaining to achieve the perfect texture
- Pre-programmed settings: smoothie, ice crush, soup, Milkshake, Paste and NutsMilk. One-touch convenience; simply add ingredients, choose the program and press start
- Special Italian designed Blade/80% Thicker: Stainless-Steel forged blade, with wings, for amazingly smooth blends (10x stronger than other blender blades)
- Multi Utility: Now Make Hot Soups, Baby food, frozen deserts, Nuts butter, Pastes or smoothies with just a touch of a button
- India's favourite Blender-Grinder. Available in attractive color options. All-purpose Blender-Grinder extracts every drop of immunity-enhancing antioxidants, pain relieving omega 3s, proteins, vitamins & minerals from your food and delivers it in the most digestible form
- Drink your immunity dose and prevent lifestyle diseases to cause discomfort to your body! Stay fit by getting the most out of the food you consume. Wonderchef Nutri-blend gives you nutrient-rich and easily absorbable food which is essential for your body 400W superfast motor with 22000 RPM blends and grinds in seconds.
- Choose a Health Meal Plan from the Look Good! Feel Good Guide by Chef Sanjeev Kapoor and Nutritionist Swati Thoda Comes with 2 interchangeable unbreakable jars (Long Jar-500ml & Short Jar- 300ml)
- Anti-rust Stainless steel grinding and blending blades. Steady and safe to use with non-skid rubber footing. It comes with 2 distinct blades. Wet blending blade (4 teeth) makes super blends, mixes & smoothies from all fruits & vegetables. The blending blade is only for blending & mixing and does not do dry or wet grinding. Dry grinding blade (2 teeth) grinds the hardest of spices with ease to make the finest garam masala & spice powders. This blade can also be used for wet chutney.
- Reliable Wonderchef warranty. Precautionary measures: Do not run the appliance beyond 45- 60 seconds For any customer queries please contact_us on: [ 18002660788 ]
- Engineered & Designed in Italy: Authentic and superior juicer mixer grinder developed with Indian expertise by Balzano, a leader in commercial and consumer mixing, grinding and blending
- Superior mixing and grinding: Expertly designed system lets you effortlessly mix and grind the toughest ingredients in Indian cooking both wet and dry from turmeric and coconut to idli batter
- Commercial-grade components: Powerful 1200 watt rated motor with overload protection for continuous operation, BPA free Tritan Jars with Tritan material Imported from USA
- Advanced One touch Operation: 3 program settings for the perfect control including Pulse function and intelligent speed sensor for precise rpm regardless of food load
- Double safety interlock system: Jar and lid must be securely in place before blade or coupler will spin for a Convenient hands-free grinding
- Universal blades: Specially designed construction made with hardened stainless steel easily handles every ingredient with no need to change the blade whether used for Grinding or blending
- HANDHELD BLENDING POWER-> With power of 1000W, Input Supply: 220 - 230V, AC, this appliance performs all of your cooking tasks proficiently. It ensures powerful processing every time. Save meal prep-time with Robot Inox 1000 Hand Blender.
- FOR INSTANT MOUTH-WATERING DISHES-> Want solutions to simplify hectic life!! Reduce kitchen prep time & make healthy, delicious food & drinks with our durable & versatile blender Robot Inox 1000. Inalsa provides you with the right kitchen appliance.
- YOUR PERFECT KITCHEN ASSISTANT-> This multi-functional appliance comes with a Powerful Chopper, Detachable Stainless-Steel Blending Wand, Multi-Purpose 600ml Jar & Whisker. Chop, Blend, Puree, Whisk, Mix with whatever ingredients you have!!
- GET THE TEXTURE YOU WANT-> Dual-Speed Setting allows you to control your hand blender just the way you like it. Variable Speed helps you get the right texture you want of your ingredients.
- SOPHISTICATED DESIGN & EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY-> Robot Inox 1000 has an anti-slip design & comfortable grip. This blender is the right choice with Stainless-Steel finish, power indicator light which exhibit its working situation for your convenience.
- ANTI-SPLASH TECHNOLOGY-> The stem is made from quality food-graded stainless steel. With blade-shield design, this hand blender ensures splash-free blending.
What is a commercial blender?
Most blenders often have a capacity from 500W to 1,000W, even mini blenders with power less than 200W. But with commercial blenders, their ability is usually from 1,500W or more. Large capacity comes with a large jar capacity, usually 1.5 liters or more.
In terms of structure, a commercial blender has a construction similar to the top table blender. Because when using the device, you must place the machine on a fixed table.
Some advantages of a commercials blender:
- Large capacity to make smother liquids
- Solid construction
- High-end materials
- Customize many different bleeding speeds
- Often include self-timer mode and self-cleaning, pre-programmed to automatically blending
- Ensuring durability
- The bulky and heavy design
- High price
- Make noise
If you buy to serve the store, the restaurant, the commercial blender is the best choice. Because it is powerful, it has many support features, high professionalism, excellent performance, and durability to handle many people and work continuously for a long time.
Why a Commercial Blender
Unlike standard blenders and food mixers, these are designed with heavy and repeated use in mind. They are often marketed as high performance and professional multi purpose blender fit for the shops and busy kitchens. So why a commercial blenders, here are the advantages of getting a super blender.
- The powerful motors come with cooling components to ensure that it will not overheat from prolonged use.
- Safety features include automatic cut off if the motor ever gets overheated or the current becomes too high
- Most manufacturer offers 5 to 7 years full warranty extendable to 10 years, such is how sure they are of its quality and dependability.
- It comes with shatter proof containers and the strong blades capable of cutting through anything.
- The speed of the motor is so fast that the friction energy generates enough heat to cook the food (soup).
- A recipe book often accompanies these blenders offering lots of ideas on how to use the blender to create meals.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST COMMERCIAL BLENDER
With so many choices and factors to consider, getting your hands on the best commercial blender isn’t easy. Since not all blenders aren’t created equal, you need to take a really close look at your choices so you won’t end up feeling frustrated and disappointed.
Since we know exactly how that feels, we’ve done the hard work of listing down the most important factors you need to consider when looking for the best blender for you.
This one is pretty obvious if you think about it. If you’ll be frequently serving several people, it’s best to choose a blender with a large capacity. This is really important if you want to minimize waste and save time.
As a guide, consider getting a blender that’s big enough to produce appropriately-sized drinks and beverages for your place. Do not purchase anything that’s too big as that can only force you to throw away the extra.
Believe it or not, the shape of your blender’s pitcher has a huge effect on the consistency of the mixture you’ll get. Ideally, a square and wider design are considered more efficient when it comes to processing large chunks or pieces of ingredients. A cylindrical shape can work with most types of ingredients.
While a large capacity and higher horsepower can look attractive in terms of performance, you shouldn’t neglect the other people in your house or restaurant. The sound of a blender processing ingredients can make others feel uncomfortable.
Type of Control
While a simple on/off switch is enough to get the job done, there are certain drinks and culinary needs that require better control.
A programmable option, for example, is ideal if you need to preset different recipes for several beverages. Timers, meanwhile, are great if you need to be precise in processing consistent drinks. Now, if you are looking for something basic, a blender with a paddle switch can be a practical choice for you.
No matter which you choose, it’s still a good idea to be familiar with your blender’s control. Read the manual if you’re unsure about something.
If you are unsure about which material to choose, consider how much you’re going to use and wash your blender.
Stainless steel jars are great if you are looking for something that’s durable and easy to clean. They can work well with foods with varying temperatures. The only issue with them is that they aren’t transparent but they make a great investment for busy bars and restaurants.
In terms of durability, polycarbonate is your next best option since it is technically unbreakable. It is something you can invest in if you work in a really fast-paced environment. The only problem? They aren’t recommended for processing hot foods.
For transparency and aesthetics, go with glass jars. They are great when it comes to showing off in your bar area.
Not all blenders come with graduations which makes them harder to use. If you work in a busy bar or you’re in a hurry to prepare your smoothie in the morning, using one of those blenders can be challenging.
To save time, particularly when you’re making the same recipes several times each day, go with a blender with clear graduations. It eliminates the need to wash extra measuring tools.
Contrary to what most people believe in, having more power in your blender isn’t always a great thing. It should depend on your application.
For example, if you’ll be producing several thick smoothies throughout the day, you’ll need a blender with a higher power. However, if you’ll only be processing a couple of margarita drinks each night, go with a less powerful blender. It can save you some money.
This is a factor not everyone looking for the best blender on the market considers all the time. In fact, for most people, this typically goes last in their list.
When you have a lot of things to do, the last thing you’d want to happen is to spend a lot of time cleaning your blender. To make things easier for you, find a blender that’s easy to clean. There are brands that have auto-cleaning features.
If you can’t find one, pick a blender with removable jar pads. They can allow you to carry the pad to your sink instead of requiring you to scrub the blender in place.
Blenders with removable shafts are nice as well. Just make sure that you pick one that’s dishwasher safe. That way, you won’t have to risk your fingers cleaning the blades using your hands or worry about your blender’s motor getting wet during cleaning.
How to Choose a Blender
Below are some points that you should keep in mind when looking for a smoothie blender.
1. Working Space
Conventional blenders are bulkier than personal and immersion blenders. The tallest that we’ve seen was 20.5 inches. They offer more volume and power, but they might not fit under your upper cabinet. As a result, you may need to store it on an open island or a section of counter without cabinets above.
Personal blenders don’t take up as much space since they are shorter, usually about 13 to 16 inches tall. Immersion blenders are compact hand-held devices that can store in a drawer when they’re not in use.
Blenders with stronger motors (i.e. higher wattage and more horsepower) work faster, produce finer blended results. They are usually built to run longer than their lower-powered counterparts. This, however, tends to make them larger and more expensive.
Blenders with those high-powered, efficient motors of 1500 watts and as much as 2-3 horsepower can crush ice into snow, blend nuts into smooth nut butters. They even grind grains into flour. These blenders may also be able to heat the food they’re blending through the friction from the blades. This means, besides smoothies, you can also cook a blended soup right in the blender.
Mid-powered blenders with motors in the 1100-watt range can crush ice or grind nuts pretty well. They also do a fine job at lighter tasks like making smoothies or pureeing cooked vegetables.
Blenders with less powerful motors, on the order of 600 watts, are normally not suitable for crushing ice or grinding tough foods. On the bright side, they can handle light drinks without much trouble.
Conventional and immersion blenders usually have multiple speeds since they are designed to occasionally help with cooking as well. Personal blenders have one speed and the option to pulse or operate continuously.
Some models come with additional presets, which are combinations of specific speeds and times. They are ideal for tasks such as ice crushing, soup pureeing, or making single serving of smoothies.
4. Cleaning Ease
Blenders with a conventional design (with a motor base and a pitcher) can self-clean quite effectively. Pour some water and a bit of dish soap in the pitcher and run at high speed. The process will clean the blade and the inside of the container without hassle.
With personal blenders, or those designs that don’t really support self-cleaning, the parts that work with food are commonly dishwasher-safe. Alternatively, you can wash them by hand but you should be careful around the blade set(s).
Please note that for all blenders the electronic portion of the blender cannot go in the dishwasher or even be fully immersed.
At under $100, you’ll mostly find low- to medium-quality conventional smoothie blenders. At the low end of that range, under $50, you’ll find many affordable personal and immersion models. There are also many better quality models closer to the $100 mark.
From $100 to $200, you’ll see more medium-quality conventional blenders, perhaps with a more significant accessory package. You will also find the occasional personal or immersion blender from high-end brands in this range. They will, of course, features better materials and motors.
Top-tier conventional models appear more frequently in the $200 – $400 range, with some exceeding $500. They are better built and their motors are more heavy duty. As the cost goes up, you may also get more accessories and perhaps more power.
6. Pitcher (Jar)
Blender pitchers are usually made of glass and plastic.
Glass, in general, is cheaper and quite decent. It’s dishwasher-safe and easily compatible with both cold and hot contents. But low-quality, thin glass can shatter easily, making them rather risky, while thick glass can be relatively heavy.
Many manufacturers choose to go with high-end plastics instead. Because they’re lighter, safer, and more durable. However, they can get expensive, and some are not dishwasher-friendly.
The Best Blender Brands
There are so many blender choices available in the market these days. The question is which brand should you buy for the best value. Below we highlight five well-known blender brands to narrow down your options.
Vitamix blenders surpass all others in terms of quality, reliability, and performance. Founded in 1921, until now, the company has launched a series of models. Thanks to the usefulness and added convenience, all Vitamix blenders are exceptional performers with their long lasting gleaming and gleaming modern appearance.
Compared to others, they are more expensive with prices beginning in the $350 range. However, that extra cost might ensure sustainable performance and a lifetime of service.
The biggest selling point could be that most new Vitamix blenders come with a limited warranty of seven years starting from the date of purchase. According to the warranty policy, Vitamix will warrant to the buyer in case a motor blender, base, and any containers purchased together fail due to a defect in material or workmanship or as a result of normal wear and tear from ordinary household use.
2. Ninja Kitchen
Ninja blenders are designed in the USA and assembled in China. They’re built with the desire to make healthy eating affordable and convenient. Although each series has its own specific merits and downsides, they all have tons of power and are appropriate for a variety of tasks, like chopping veggies and blending smoothies.
Most of the blender’s components use plastic materials. This explains why they are at a much lower cost (from $90 to $160) than the fancy Vitamix. However, every single Ninja model is always of great quality and outstanding performance.
At the moment, Ninja Kitchen offer 5-7 years of warranty for all their orders to make sure that they can go with you for years to come.
With 40 millions customers worldwide, NutriBullet is widely known for producing portable blenders. Developed by NutriBullet LLC company, these mini countertop blenders cost around from $80 to $150.
KitchenAid is a famous brand based in America, when it comes to kitchen appliances. Since 1919, they have launched many great products from stand mixers to countertop blenders.
To distinguish themselves from others, KitchenAid blenders feature many exclusive features, such as the Intelli-Speed Motor Control and the Diamond Blending system.
More impressively, all are eligible for free shipping policy and are available in many colors, for example the KitchenAid KSB1575ER.
Founded in Australia in 1932, Breville is another famous brand in this industry. Their products have been travelling in over 70 countries around the world.
Breville blenders have three versions: personal, immersion, and multipurpose blenders. They usually costs around $200-$400.
These reviewed models are built with the latest technologies and high-quality materials for optimum performance and longevity.
While price and brand are essential components when choosing a product, buyers should also focus on things that directly impact the overall performance. They include the machine’s functionalities, construction, ease of use, and safety.
If you are a beginner looking for the best blender, we recommend that you should find something that looks good, works simply and adds value to your money.
You should also remember that some models will give you a polished finish and proper performance, but lesser convenience compared to premium ones. Clearly, buying the best blender is not just a matter of preference, but also of need and budget.