Having read and watched many reviews we can honestly say that selecting the best Volleyball Shoes is not as easy as it may seem. You need to consider a number of features before coming to your decision including the sole of the shoe, the material used in construction and the design of the shoe. These aspects include the cushioning provided, support offered, especially when having to make quick foot movements, the weight of the shoe and the breathability of the material used in its construction.
Traction is also a very important aspect of any volleyball shoe. Selecting the correct volleyball shoe for your requirements will help you to reduce injuries and at the same time raise your performance to a higher level.
Our Top Pick
Top 10 Best Women’s Volleyball Shoes
10 Best Women’s Volleyball Shoes
- EVA midsole
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM
- N.C. RUBBER outsole
- Removable ORTHOLITE sockliner
- Rear and forefoot GEL technology
- PGuard Toe Protector Enhanced toe durability.
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Textile upper with TPU foil reinforcements for support and durability
- TPU toe cap for durability
- Textile lining for comfort
- NON MARKING rubber outsole for grip and durability
- Regular fit
- Adjustable lacing system
- Mesh upper with lightweight moulded TPU yarns
- Grippy rubber outsole for indoor surfaces, Textile lining
- Non-Marking Rubber Sole Perfectly Suitable For Indoor Badminton Courts
- Round Sole - Pro Ase Round Sole Is Designed To Provide All-Around Support For Quick And Smooth Footwork. Round Sole Ensures Smooth Movements And The Transfer Of Maximum Energy.
- High Double Russel Mesh - Highly Breathable Open Mesh Is Lightweight And Durable.
- Scrupulously Contoured For Relieve And Provides Stability In The Forefoot And Toe Areas; Maximum Shock Absorption And Quick Compression Recovery
; Age Range Description: Adult; Color Name: White 2
- Department Name: Mens; Water Resistance Level: Not Water Resistant; Toe Style: Round Toe
- EVA Midsole -
- Removable Sockliner - A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- EVA Sockliner -
- Durable Adiwear outsole, Mesh lining
- Lace closure
- Mesh upper with synthetic overlay, Reinforced loopholes
Volleyball Shoes for Women Buying Guide
When selecting the right volleyball shoes, try to maintain some different standards. It will help you to find the best shoes for yourself as well. Moreover, a good pair of shoes can boost up your confidence level too. Le’s explore what features you need to consider before purchasing the best one for you.
The right amount of cushioning is important to make your shoes comfortable. If you don’t feel comfortable enough your concentration can break on the court. And it may affect your performance too. So before purchasing the volleyball shoes check out this feature carefully.
Another important feature is the stability. In fact, it is a pre-requisite requirement also. Because volleyball players need to move quickly on the court. For this lateral movement, you need a shoe that offers efficient stability. It maintains your balance and improves performance too.
As a fast and furious game, your feet need to endure a lot. Your feet may get sweaty and hot at this time. Choose a shoe that allows adequate airflow to keep your feet dry and cool.
Weight & durability
Weight is a sensitive issue for volleyball shoes. Because during a match your concentration on the ball is important. Having a lightweight shoe can help you in this matter. A lightweight shoe will help you in a quick movement without breaking your concentration. Furthermore, you need to find a lightweight shoe without sacrificing the durability and stability feature.
Design & Fit
Ultimately the design and the fit are the features that make the difference of your selection. Always consider the features that are suitable for you. Don’t judge a shoe by its appearance only. Rather check out the essential features. As an example- if you have wide feet then go for wide width shoe.
Selecting the right pair will make a difference in your performance. So be careful before purchasing a pair of shoes.
For a volleyball player, it is indeed important to focus on his game on the court. The right pair of shoes can truly help in this matter. It is much important for the liberos as they bear a special position in-game.
Whether you are a beginner level or professional level player the above mentioned are the best volleyball shoes for liberos. If you select the right pair of shoes you’ll not only improve your performance but also can refresh yourself.
Anyway, wish you all the best for your upcoming match. Till then keep practicing for improving yourself.