Are you interested in bodybuilding or any sports activity? Or would you like to strengthen your muscles with the best nutrition?
Therefore, a boiled egg is the best source for you to take daily.
An egg contains high quality proteins that help to build muscle in the body. Not just for bodybuilders, everyone can get the qualified protein that has become a very important nutrient today.
Unfortunately, everyone is so busy with their hectic scheduled life that no one has time to take care of them to get enough healthy protein.
For busy bees, the best electric egg boiler machine provides healthy proteins by boiling eggs in no time.
Find out what is best for you in the 6 best boiled eggs researched in India by consulting this article. You get more details, like the pros and cons of each egg boiler machine, along with a buying guide.
Our Top Pick
10 Best Egg Boilers Review
- Simxen egg boiler electric automatic shut off
- This Egg Boiler takes only 10 minutes to cook the eggs
- Colour : Multi(Colour Will Be Send As Per Available In Stock..); Material : Plastic + Steel
- You can consistently prepare eggs the way you like without fat or oil.
- Size Name: 16 X 16 X 16 Cm; Color Name: White
- Super Egg Boiler boils 6 eggs at a time with easy and quick one-touch operation for a healthy and convenient breakfast in minutes
- Designed with a stainless steel body and heating plate for an excellent and faster performance; 3 boiling modes possible – Soft, Medium, and Hard for breakfast of your and family’s choice
- Use the provided measuring cup to add water according to your preference and number of eggs you want
- Safety features including automatic power-off and overheating protection will shut off the machine once the eggs are done
- Size Name: Standard; Care Instructions: Handle With Care; Color Name: Silver
- 3 Boiling Modes - The advanced appliance from Milton, by Hydro Valves allows you to boil eggs in 3 different modes - Hard, Medium and Soft.
- Automatic Shut Off - The machine will turn off automatically when the eggs are boiled
- Before switching on the appliance, make sure that your home's main voltage corresponds to the operating unit.
- Customer Support Information - Milton Egg Boilers Customer Support Number : +91 93556 45866 (Available Monday to Saturday from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM except national holidays)
- NO MORE GUESSWORK: Easily boil, poach, or steam up to 14 eggs in minutes, faster than stovetop method. Use the included measuring cup to know how much water you need depending on the style of egg. The ready buzzer will signal once your eggs are finished cooking.
- READY FOR BREAKFAST? No need to wait for your hard-boiled eggs to cool to move them after cooking. With the tray lifting tool, you can have your brunch with hot, freshly cooked eggs. Whether you like your eggs hard or soft boiled, scrambled, omelet or poached, breakfast has never been easier!
- COMPACT & EASY TO CLEAN: BPA-Free lid, cooking and poaching trays are top rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. No more fighting over whose turn it is to do the dishes thanks to this versatile, convenient egg cooker. The compact size is perfect for any kitchen, college dorms, travel, and more!
- NOT JUST FOR EGGS: Not only can you steam eggs to hard-boiled perfection or create tender poached eggs, but you can also steam a variety of vegetables, making this an even more versatile kitchen tool for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack time. The perfect Holiday gift for anyone on your list!
- PERFECT EGGS EVERY TIME: Cooking eggs to your desired firmness is easier than ever! An easy to use measuring cup with firmness markings is included, allowing you to cook your eggs to desired hardness of soft, medium or hard and make it consistent every time
- WHATS INCLUDED? Egg Cooker base; Dishwasher Safe Removable Parts: 7-Egg Tray, Measuring cup with firmness markings, Clear Lid, and Instruction Manual
- COMPACT SPACE-SAVING DESIGN: Perfect as a back to school gift for dorms, apartments, RV campers, camping, etc. Small and lightweight, it easily fits into drawers for storage or just leave out on the counter as a fun and colorful accent to any home kitchen
- SEVEN EGG CAPACITY: Cook up to 7 eggs in soft, medium, or hard boiled firmness, while saving time and water
- EASE OF USE: Fill measuring cup with water to desired doneness, press the power button once and within minutes your eggs will be "Egg-Celent!" Fun and simple to use for family members of all ages! The built-in timer, buzzer and auto-shut off gets it right everytime! Faster than conventional stovetop methods!
- Four in one multicooker : Multifunction appliances ideally suited to steam vegetables & rice , boil upto 14 eggs in three modes , Cook up to two poached egg at a time and reheat steamed food
- Concurrent cooking functionality : Cook two dishes simultaneously in dual level to do parallel function at the same time
- Non stick stainless flat heating plate : Perfect with precision , safe usage and easy to clean
- One touch cooking : With the touch of the button you could boil eggs which would automatically cut off once the cooking is done
- Stepless auto temperature regulation
- 360W power to boil & steam foods quickly |Has boil dry protection that cuts off the supply once the water is finished.
- Cook up to 7 eggs in soft, medium, or hard boiled firmness, while saving time and water. Eggs come out consistently perfect, shell is easy to peel, and clean up is super easy!
- This Egg Boiler takes only 10 minutes to cook the eggs Fill measuring cup with water to desired doneness, press the power button once and within minutes your eggs will be "Egg-Celent!" Fun and simple to use for family members of all ages!
- Multi-functional egg shelf design, varied size of eggs can be steamed, automatic cut - off function
- This Egg Boiler takes only 10 minutes to cook the eggs
- You can consistently prepare eggs the way you like without fat or oil.
- It comes with stainless steel body and flat heating plate which helps in boiling up to 8 eggs at a time within minutes.
- 3 variety of eggs soft/middle/hard
- Boils 8 eggs at one time
- 4 Food Grade PP material Poach egg cups/tray || Automatic off feature
- Egg ready indicator and water dry cut off
- Steaming rack for easy cleaning
- New compact design, time and energy saving, safe and convenient and easy to clean.
- Make tasty omelettes, fried eggs, fried fish, dumplings, pancakes and boil up to 7 eggs at a time easily with this multifunction frying and steaming machine.
- The round design of the non-stick coated pan distributes the heat evenly and allows healthy cooking.
- Manufactured from high quality non stick and plastic material.
- The ergonomic plastic handle fits your palm perfectly and the transparent cover provides safety while allowing 100% visibility.
- egg boiler have Compatible design with new appearance makes for a great gift for your family and friends
- Special Feature: Anti Dry Safety Protection || Less Noise || Stainless Steel And Anti Scald Design || 14 Eggs Capacity Removable Tray White
Buyer Guide – Things you need to see before buying best egg boilers in India
Here are the basic factors to keep in mind when you are about to buy the best egg boiler.
The first and foremost thing is to decide the size of an egg boiler machine you want to buy. These products are come in small compact sizes and in large sizes too, but here you need to calculate its size by the number of egg holders. Mostly the pack consists of 6, 7, and 14 so on.
Easy to clean
During the egg boil, it leaves some eggy smell inside the egg boiler. So, it needs to be cleaned very neatly with our hands. Try to pick the product which is very easy to clean to remove the eggy smell completely.
As the electric egg boiler machine runs on the water to boil, this water will end up after boiling and results in running the dry operation. This dry operation is very dangerous as it will lead to electric shock too. So, pick up the product that has these types of safety features like dry run protection, auto power-off, etc.
Durability is a very important factor to choose in every product. In these products, the durability is all about the material made out of. Choose the stainless steel one or tough plastic to avoid breakage.
In these egg boiler machines, the water measurement is very important as it plays a key role in boiling/steaming the food. So, the perfectly boiled/steamed food will be ready only when it has sufficient water in it and these measuring cups/marks will help in that way.
No hard water
If you want to maintain the quality of heating element and its parts you need to use fresh harness free water i.e tap water to avoid scale formation.
Hoping that now you are able to get a checklist of your requirements. Try to pick up the best one that enough for you to build muscle mass. Get a protein feed.
Nutritional Value of Eggs
One egg has 6 grams of protein and 5 grams of healthy fat with 75 calories of energy. Eggs contain other nutrients, like good cholesterol, sodium, magnesium, phosphorous as well as iron, calcium, and potassium. They additionally serve as a source of Vitamin A, B, E, and K. As listed below; they provide various health benefits:
We always learned protein is our body’s building block. It is a significant nutrient in fat loss and muscle building.
Healthy Brain and vision
Eggs contain omega-3 essential fatty acids that lead to an active brain and vision. Omega-3 fatty acids in food sources are extremely rare and carry out a significant role in healthy lifestyles.
Boost your immune system
Zinc and selenium are essential minerals that help to develop your immune system.
The amino acid present in egg aid you get glowing skin as they assist in generating skin cells.
Enriching nervous system
The choline present in eggs helps you possess a dynamic Nervous system.
Benefits of boiled eggs
The boiled egg remains the most nutritious type as compared to a raw egg, omelette, or fried egg. We should not eat eggs in raw form. It might contain harmful bacteria and cause you illness. Cooking makes eggs more digestible. Frying eggs are the next way to consume them. While both fried and cooked eggs hold the similar nutritional value, the key difference would be when eggs are fried with oil or butter. They increase fried eggs ‘ bad cholesterol. Therefore, it is always preferable to have boiled eggs if you utilize it for nutritional purposes. We have mentioned 10 best Egg boilers in India 2020 to make easily prepare boiled eggs.
Soft boiled vs. Medium boiled vs. Hard Boiled
The nutritional value of these three boiling eggs does not differ significantly. The measuring beaker provided with the egg boiler will aid you prepare softly boiled, medium cooked, or hard-boiled eggs. Transfer the water from the measuring glass and cook the eggs for the specified time.
There is a soft boiled egg with a smooth yolk and a soft egg white. Compared to the other two forms of boiled eggs, it takes less water and less time. Soft Boiled eggs are difficult to peel.
We must make sure we properly cook the eggs. In case the eggs are unboiled or raw, they can carry salmonella, which causes bacterial infection.
A medium boiled egg has a partially cooked centre and a medium egg white. It requires more water than soft boiled eggs and takes a time of about 8 minutes. The medium-cooked form of eggs means a boiled egg in its healthiest way.
There is a stable yolk and a hard white in a Hard-boiled egg. It requires approximately 12 minutes and most water in comparison with the other two kinds. Ensure your eggs are not overcooked, or else other nutritional properties are lost.
|Type||No of Eggs||Water required||Time required|
|Soft boiled||1-7||20 ml||6 minutes|
|Medium boiled||1-7||30 ml||8 minutes|
|Hard-boiled||1-7||50 ml||12 minutes|
Benefits of an Egg Boiler
Nearly every egg boiler looks attractive. These can be stored anywhere and are a space saver. If you keep it in your Kitchen, an egg cooker along with modern kitchen appliances like Thermos bottle, Tea kettle and Induction cooktop can make your kitchen look decorative.
When the steam gets converted into water, most egg boilers are automatically switched off. It works with single-touch technology and has three options: soft boiled, medium-cooked, or hard-boiled. When you boil seven eggs simultaneously, you need a wide utensil to immerse all the eggs in the water entirely. The egg boiler enables placing the eggs vertically, thus requiring much less space. All the products mentioned in 10 best Egg boilers in India 2020 are based on
An egg boiler is small in size and light in weight, which makes it easily portable. You can also carry it in your bag. You require electricity and up to 100 gm of water to run an egg boiler. The egg boiling machine is much more accessible than the traditional egg boiling gas stove method. You can use an egg boiler to hold your routine of consuming boiled eggs.
Saves Time and Effort
An egg boiler saves your time; you need to prepare boiled eggs. Compared to the traditional steaming pots, cleaning an egg boiler is considerably more straightforward. The egg boiling machine thus saves a great deal of time and effort.
The need for boiling eggs with a conventional method requires more water than boiling eggs with an egg boiler. Therefore, you should go with an egg boiler if you are at a place where water is scarce, or you need boiled eggs every day. It is rightly stated, Conserve water, conserve life.
The use of electricity is more efficient than LPG cylinders. In the past, the LPG cylinder explosion has caused several mishaps. In the case of an egg boiler, there has been no such incident. Still, while using an egg boiler, we suggest you take the mentioned precautions.
Must if you are a fitness freak
When it comes to improving your fitness, protein is an essential element. People who plan to develop muscles, eat boiled eggs regularly. Egg boiling machine saves your effort and thus helps you focus more on your routine. Keeping the egg boiler in your room will keep prompting you to take a high protein egg diet. Believe it, you can utilize it, motivate yourself, and maintain an active lifestyle if you invest in it.
Eggshell peels of easily
You can easily peel off the eggshell after boiling the eggs; this symbolizes that the eggs are entirely prepared. If you can’t properly peel the eggs, the egg boiling machine will support you avoid small eggshell particles left.
You can also use an egg boiler to boil other vegetables and make better meals. The device is a boiling machine when you look at a broader picture. We can cook Tomato, cabbage, cauliflower and so on. With the aid of this device, you can even make momos!
How to choose an egg boiler
Here are the features to consider while buying an egg boiling machine.
The body of an egg boiler is of plastic or steel. Egg boilers made of stainless steel is more durable but is more substantial when compared with a plastic body. Plastic egg boilers are lightweight but not that long-lasting. Choose an egg boiler that suits your purpose.
Length of wire
Many egg boilers come with a limited range of the connecting wire. Make sure the cable length is at least long so that the power output in your home is accessible through your kitchen platform. When the wire length is not long, an extension as an energy supply may be required.
Automatic shut down
Most egg boilers automatically switch off after the water is converted into steam in the egg boiling machine. The automated turning off feature saves power and is a safety measure often useful. The Automatic switching off function adds to the egg boiler’s operation.
No of eggs it can boil
Various egg boilers can process multiple eggs simultaneously. We suggest you go for an egg boiler that can cook six eggs at once. When you are living in a joint family or are in a fitness routine, we should opt for the egg boilers with two layers of poaching tray. The double-layered egg boiler saves time, effort, and power.
Parts of an egg boiler
Water measuring cup
This cup measures the water to be used to boil the eggs. You will see different measurements given on this cup like 10 ml, 20 ml, and so on. Fill the water until the assigned readings according to the type of boiled eggs you want. Also, with this measuring cup, you will get an Egg piercing needle. You can use this to pierce the eggs before boiling them. This hole helps escape the extra steam. The eggs boil with the aid of steam and not water.
There are 4-7 sections in the egg tray. We should place the eggs vertically in these sections. We should remove the egg tray if using a multipurpose egg boiling machine for frying. You will also get handles attached to the side of the egg tray to hold it. Carefully hold the egg tray after you boiled the eggs, they might still be hot. Make sure the egg tray is always kept clean. Under warm soapy water, you can even clean it.
Lid covers the body and contributes to the steam building. The main reason for egg boiling is this steam. The cap will have the steam vent in it. Steam vents are made for the extra steam to escape. While the egg boiling machine is in operation, be away from this steam vent as it passes hot air and might cause damage to you skin.
The body is the core of the egg boiling machine. It comprises the primary component that produces heat and turns water into steam. Underneath you may find air vent for the hot air generated from the device to escape. It consists of an on-off switch for the egg boiling process. The switch is ordinarily a toggle switch. The heating plate on which we can put the water is also a part of this. If it is a multipurpose egg boiling machine, you will see a heating pan in place of a heating plate.
We can connect the egg boiler with the main power supply of 220V-240V, with the help of this wire. After using the egg boiling machine, circularly roll the cable and prevent it from water.
How does an egg boiler work
The electricity transferred to the egg boiler is to heat the frying plate. In the egg boiling unit, there is no particular motor. So, it is light in weight and easily portable. With the aid of sensors and thermostat, it converts electrical energy to heat energy. This heat is transferred to the water used and turns that into steam. The deck prevents the steam from quickly escaping. This steam is the most crucial cause to boil the eggs. As it uses steam and not water to boil the eggs, this method requires a very less amount of water.
How to use an egg boiler
1) Decide the number of eggs you want to go with
We have to decide how many eggs to boil at a time. The egg-boiler can carry up to 4-7 eggs at a time. Clean the eggs with water.
2) Pierce all the eggs with a needle
Pierce the larger end of each egg with the needle accompanied by the egg boiling machine. When we pierce the eggs, they boil perfectly as excess steam is released via the opening on the eggs. In the egg boilers, place the eggs in the egg tray.
3) Add water according to the number of eggs
You are provided with a container to add water to the egg boiler. Add water accordingly if you want to obtain soft boiled, medium-cooked, or hard-boiled eggs. Depending on the number of eggs, the amount of water can differ. Place the egg boiler’s cover.
4) Connect the egg boiler with the main power supply
Connect the egg boiler with the main power supply. While many egg boilers have a short wire length in such a case, you can use an extension board. Switch on the mains supply now.
5) Switch on the button provided on the egg boiler
You are all ready to go now, switch to the egg boiler button. Hang for 8-12 minutes, depending on the kind of eggs you want.
6) Switch off the egg boiler
Keep an eye on the time, and when the time is over, switch off the device. After all the water in the egg has been transferred to steam, most egg boilers turn off automatically. Carefully open the lid by holding it from the notch given on the cover. Place the eggs under cold running water.
7) Peel the eggs and serve them
Peel and cut the eggs. You can add salt, pepper, and coriander to them. Serve them!
Cleaning and Maintenance
8) Disconnect the Egg boiler
Switch off the main power supply. Unplug the wire and roll it around. Wait a while after use and let the egg boiler cool down.
9) Dissemble the egg boiler
The egg boiler should always be washed before and after use. Holding from the tip of the lid, open the egg boiling unit. Pull out the egg tray and place it under hot water. Now bring the cover and handle it in the same way. You can additionally use cleaning liquids. Wipe it with a dry cloth now. Take a moist cloth and clean the egg boiling body, too, with it.
- Unplug the switch before cleaning the egg boiler and let it cool down completely.
- Cooling will save you from an electric shock or scalding.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or scratching pads
- Do not wash the base unit or the wire with running water as it has the central working unit. Doing so will stop the machine from working.
Please read all the safety measures regarding 10 best Egg boilers in India 2020. The egg boiler comes with a wide range of protective coverings. Be sure you remove every packaging, as the boiler is treated with heat and electricity, so unnecessary accidents can occur. Also, wash the device before using it for the first time. Washing will help you keep your kitchen hygiene.
Keep away from children
Although it is safer than conventional LPG gas cylinders, We should note that both heat and electricity are a danger here. The appliance is hot during and after eggs are cooked. We suggest you keep this device away from children.
Do not remove the lid while the device is in operation
As the egg boiling machine involved generating steam from water, there is a high chance that when we remove the cover, the hot water might split outside. Splitting may cause considerable skin damage, be careful. For the same reason, add water to the egg boiling machine after making sure the device is switched off.
Do not touch the device while in operation
During the process, the boiling machine is hot. We suggest you do not contact the equipment, particularly the heating plate. When the device is switched off, check the egg boiling machine only by removing the lid from the cover handle.
Take care while piercing the eggs
A pin is provided at the bottom of the water cup. It is very sharp and pointed and can cause damage to your skin if not used with care.
Do not keep the device in excessively hot or cold environments
Many boilers are of plastic, not steel. In general, it is advised not to keep this device in an extremely cold or hot climate. It may damage the egg boiler physically and may further affect its working.
Multifunctional egg boiler
Companies have introduced a new type of egg boiler. We can use the egg boiler for multipurpose applications. You can boil eggs with the help of them at the same time you can also fry eggs and make an omelette. Below you will find the steps to use a multifunctional egg boiler. The egg boiler contains a pan capable of frying eggs, fish, pancakes, etc. If you want to buy a multifunctional Egg boiler, the 10th product in the list of 10 best Egg boilers in India 2020 is a good option.
How to use an egg boiler as a frying pan
1. Remove the lid and the egg tray
The first step is to clean the frying pan with a wet cloth or a damp tissue. Remove the lid and egg tray and keep them aside. Switch on the main power supply
2. Add oil to the electric pan
Add oil or butter according to your requirement and let it heat for some time.
3. Place the food you wish to fry
You can now add fish, omelette or pancakes, make sure they are not sticking to the pan. Fry them thoroughly and serve them!
In most of the multifunctional egg boilers, you have limitations. This pan has a small diameter. The multifunctional egg boiler can function only as a replacement, not as the primary frying method. There is no temperature regulation while we fry the meals. The supplied frying pan is used primarily by bachelors or individuals without a separate induction. The multifunctional egg boiling machine can work as a substitute for your primary frying method.
We suggest you go with a single purpose egg boiling machine, and not the multipurpose egg boiler. We hope we have answered your questions regarding the Egg boiler and helped you know about 10 best Egg boilers in India 2020. We will soon update a list of best egg boilers in India 2021. Eating eggs has enormous benefits. You can cook them in any of the three forms out of soft boiled, medium boiled, or hard boiled. You can buy the egg boiler to save time and effort. Take all the precautions mentioned while using the egg boiler. Eat eggs, Stay healthy!
|Type of Eggs||No of Eggs||Water Required||Time required|
|Soft boiled||1-7||20 ml||6 minutes|
|Medium boiled||1-7||30 ml||8 minutes|
|Hard-boiled||1-7||50 ml||12 minutes|