These are the best office chairs to work from your home.
If you are going to work from home, it makes sense to invest in one of the best office chairs. After all, you’ll be sitting on it for hours on end, so you need to make sure your bottom is comfortable. But it’s not just about your butt – a good home office chair also supports your back and arms comfortably, so you can work on your computer effortlessly. It will promote good posture, making work at home easier on your back and helping you feel better when you wake up from a long day at the office (at home).
The best office chairs can be adjusted to your needs, allowing you to move the different parts of the chair according to your body.
Our Top Pick
10 Best Ergonomic Office Chairs Review
- ★ 🇮🇳 Made in India 🇮🇳
- ★ Comfort & Material: The breathable mesh back & thick moulded foam seat with fabric material on this office chair provides support while also eliminating heat and moisture build-up to keep your whole body cool and comfortable
- ★ Tilt Mode: The rocking mode allows increased relaxation, pull the lever outwards to recline and push it inwards to stop.
- ★ Height Adjustment: Pneumatic control makes it easier to raise or lower the seat
- ★ Armrest: Fibre material | Swivel: 360º swivel | Wheels: 50mm wheels
- ★ Maximum weight capacity: 90 kgs | Height Suitability: 5ft - 5ft.10"
- 🇮🇳 Made in India 🇮🇳 Product Dimensions: Chair Height (47-51 inches), Seat Width (19 inches), Seat Depth (18 inches)
- Frame material: Nylon & Glass Fibre, Upholstery cover: Mesh
- Color: Black | Weight Capacity:- Upto 110 kgs | Height Suitability:- 5ft.2" - 6ft
- The NewYork chair has a mesh back for breathability with a professional and executive look that provides day-long comfort
- Warranty: 3 Years Manufacturer's Professional and Hassle Free Warranty
- Assembly Required: Delivered Expert Assembled (just need to connect base with the seat without any tool before using the chair)
- Comfortable high-back: This high back office chair provides the entire length of your spine with correct ergonomic positioning as well as a comfortable resting place. Along with the high-back the breathable mesh also provides circulation of fresh air which keeps you relaxed and at ease.
- Build-in Lumbar Pad: The high-grade lumber pad adapts to your body helping reduce pressure on the lower back while infinite tilt lock and synchro tilt help control the ease of recline, it goes without saying that this is one of the most vital features in an office chair.
- Ergonomic design: The unique curve for the whole chair back serves as an all-around headrest, which can protect your neck well especially in a reclining position. And this office chair has been designed to offer you comfort and lets you enjoy your working experience.
- Premium quality material: The chair has a well-polished plastic frame cover with high quality elastic mesh and the seat is made of high-density foam cover with fabric, which supports you for the long-time using. Besides, it has superior grade casters along with heavy duty steel base which passes the Quality Check Test, which has a 350lbs weight capacity.
- Waterfall Seat Design: In waterfall seat Design, the front edges have rounded waterfall like edge, curved like a rock smoothened by water and suitable to accommodate people of all body types. The seat design slopes slightly downward to relieve the pressure on the back oh the thighs and offers increased support and comfort to the knees and improve blood circulation of the lower limbs.
- Product Dimensions: Length (66 cm), Width (66 cm), Height (112 cm)
- Primary Material: Fabric
- Color: Olive Green, Style: Mid Back
- Assembly Required: The product requires carpenter assembly and will be provided by the seller
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- Ergonomic chair with Automatic Tension Adjustment Control which adapts according to the user’s weight. Adjustable Seat Height and Armrests. Cushioned Lumber Support for maximum seating comfort.
- 🇮🇳 Made in India 🇮🇳
- The breathable mesh material allows air to circulate to keep you cool while sitting. | T-Shape Armrest which can be locked at desired height.
- The chair is easy to maintain | A Pneumatic lift and Torsion knob ensure smooth adjustment
- Size: Mid Back | Color: Black | Weight Capacity:- Upto 110 kgs | Height Suitability:- 5ft.2" - 6ft.1"
- Assembly Required: Delivered Expert Assembled (just need to connect base with the seat without any tool before using the chair)
- Warranty: 3 years manufacturer’s professional and hassle free warranty
- Product Dimensions: Length (25 Inches), Width (26 Inches) & Height (48 to 53 Inches).
- Primary Material: Ergonomic Co Polymer chair with black contoured meshback, Strong Plastic Armrest, Chrome plated Metal Base, Pneumatic 5-inch-seat height adjustment & 2-inch-thick padded seat for day long comfort.
- Warranty: 12 Months Warranty against breakage/manufacturing defects. Tested good for 100 kg maximum weight capacity.
- Color: Black with certain silver colored parts.
- Assembly required: Do-it-yourself. (Toolkit & assembly instruction provided in the package).
- 🇮🇳 Made in India 🇮🇳 Product Dimensions: Chair Height (45.5-48.5 inches), Seat Width (21 inches), Seat Depth (21 inches)
- Internal frame material: Wood, Upholstery cover: Leatherette | Color: Black Tan | Size: High Back
- The dual color enables the chair to fit in easily with your office or home decor & looks very elegant.
- The chair has extra padding on the seat, back and armrests for extra comfort | Weight Capacity:- Upto110 kgs | Height Suitability:- 5ft.5" - 6ft.1"
- Original Green Soul Product. Assembly Required: Delivered Expert Assembled (just need to connect base with the seat without any tool before using the chair) | Warranty: 3 years manufacturer’s warranty
- Chair Dimension Measures 22 x 21 x 36-40 Inches (L x B x H); Chair Colour: Black with certain silver parts.
- Soft Padded Seat, Breathable Mesh Back, Fixed Arms, Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment, 360-Degree Swivel & Sturdy Base with Smooth Rolling Casters.
- 100 Kgs weight capacity, Engineered for maximum comfort and durability.
- Easy Installation, This chair is easy to install. We offer installation instructions to help you assemble this chair as easy as breeze.
- 5-Year Warranty make you buying without worries. Just feel free to contact us to get a replacement or a refund if there is anything about our chair.
- [Product Dimensions]: Height (179 cm) X Length (55.8 cm) X Width (63.2 cm) | Primary Material: Mesh Fabric | Room Type: Office Furniture | Style: Contemporary | Adjustable Seat Height:- Tilt Mechanism / Wheels | Revolving Mechanism:- Yes | Back Tilt:- Yes | Back Type:- Low Back | Seating Height:- 18 to 24 Inches | Base Material: Metal | Arm Material: Polypropylene
- [Ergonomic Design]: The curved design of this mesh chair will reduce back tension and make you feel extremely comfortable
- [Breathable Mesh Backrest]: The back rest of this office chair is designed to encourage good posture, ensuring that you keep your back in the most comfortable position
- [High Density Foam]: Soft foam seat with good elasticity provides you with the best seating experience. |Perfect Design| The Office desk computer mesh chair curved backrest can perfectly line up with human body line and support your spine’s natural curve
- [Lumbar Support]: Have back issues or don t want to develop them Having a lumbar support adds to the ergonomics of the chair and provides users with better comfort for long seating hours. A well supported back is a must have feature in a work chair
- [Smooth Rolling Casters]: Nylon caster ensure smooth and quiet moving on any surface. |Easy to Adjust| The functional mechanism of this task office chair can adjust the seat height according to your own height, weight and habit
- Internal frame material: Ply,Plastic & Metal I Upholstery cover: Fabric & Net | Colour: Black | Size: High Back
- Primary Material: Ergonomic Co Polymer chair with black net back, Strong Plastic Armrest, Chrome plated Metal Base, Pneumatic 5-inch-seat height adjustment & 2-inch-thick padded seat for day long comfort.
- Warranty: N/A but Tested good for 120 kg maximum weight capacity.
- It is a do it yourself product, very easy to assemble. Tools & assembly instruction provided in the package. Assembly Instructions
- Any one Require More Quantities Then Reorder With New Orders.
What are the best office chairs?
When it comes to the best office chairs, you can’t do better than the classic Herman Miller Aeron. Although this chair has been around for many years, the company has not been resting on its laurels; it has constantly redesigned the Aeron to keep up with developments, and this chair is a marvel of material engineering. At more than $2,000, it’s a big investment, but you get what you pay for: It is the most configurable and adaptable chair we looked at, and you can add features such as a headrest and a footrest that share the same design.
For those who don’t have unlimited budgets, the Hon Exposure is the best office chair. It costs around $200, but has adjustable arms, a tilting seat, and a mesh back with lumbar support. You can also get it in full leather, or with a leather or fabric seat.
Another good budget option is the Space Seating Professional AirGrid, which is fully adjustable, has lumbar support and a mesh back, and also costs less than $200.
Keep in mind that many of the best office chairs are in high demand, so finding some of the top models may be difficult. But keep checking back, for you never know.
Best Office Chairs Buying Guide
Most of us think getting the most comfortable office chair is best for the office. With a comfortable office chair, we can attain higher productivity. This thing is partially correct but not applicable to all people. While buying the best office chairs, you have to consider many things and not just comfort. If you are not sure what the process should be to buy the best office chairs, this is the all-you-need buying guide.
#1 – Size and Dimensions
Ideally, choosing the right size of the office chair that suits your needs are advised. But, not everyone is of the same size. You have to consider the size of the people that are going to sit in the chair. If you are buying the office chair for your own, you only have to consider your size. But choosing the chair for office use in the office premises requires considering the sizes.
A normal Indian individual requires the office chair with the dimensions as follows.
Height = 32-45 inches
Depth = 20-25 inches
Width = 19-24 inches
This size is suitable for a normal individual who is not overweight or underweight. Also, The height is considered according to the Indian standards and not from American Standards. For example, the athletes are heightened and if you are buying the chairs for them, then looking for a heightened office chair is the only option for you.
#2 – Adjustments
The days of fixed office chairs are gone. Nowadays, we see the adjustable office chairs. Almost every aspect of the chair is adjustable, and we can adjust it according to our needs. As we already talked about the height, check if there are height adjustment options in the chair.
Mostly, the advanced office chairs will have height adjustment options for those who want to have a better sitting posture. Height adjustment here means the adjustment of the overall height of the chair. It’s not about adjusting the height of the backrest. There are only a few chairs that support backrest height adjustment, but such chairs are extremely expensive.
Another adjustment that we have to consider is the reclining adjustment. You can change the office chair’s orientation with ease by using the push-pull lever at the bottom. With the swivel motion, the backrest will change the angle, and you will be able to recline on the chair. With the reclining, you will get additional comfort and will be able to adjust the same according to your comfort level. Some office chairs provide a 90-degrees recline angle, which allows you to lay down flat on the chair and take a nap if you want.
Although reclining is an advanced feature and might not be useful in the commercial environment, it is quite useful for those who are in the home office or simply the freelancers. So, if you are buying it for your employees, then ignoring the reclining settings will not impact anything.
#3 – Cushion and Fabric
Now we are moving to comfort. With the cushions and fabric, we have to be sure of the comfort levels. You are not going to buy the plain plastic chairs for office use but will get the comfortable ones for yourself and the employees. With the high-end cushion, it becomes easier to sit and relax on the chair for a long time.
When you have to sit and work on the office chairs for a long time, you should not ignore the cushions. The foam cushions with upholstery and mesh design are suitable for long work hours. With the mesh design, your back or seat won’t get hot and sweaty due to the air circulation. So, sitting on such chairs in the hot and humid conditions won’t be an issue.
But, the foam padding is also required for ultimate comfort. Especially the high-end office chairs that are expensive should have high-quality polyfoam padding for ultimate comfort. Pairing the foam with the upholstery fabric, which is breathable, is a killer combination. With the same, you get proper air circulation and also the comfort of the foam.
Of course, considering just the foam or mesh design is not the final parameter for comfort. Knowing the quality of the fabric and the foam is also essential. If you are getting a foam padding office chair for cheap, then there is a huge chance of getting a chair that will wear out within a few months. Due to the low-quality foam padding and fabric, everything will wear out, and you’ll get a chair that is nothing but the normal rotating chair with torn fabric and padding. In short, in affordable pricing, the mesh design chairs are best, and for premium pricing, the foam padding chairs are best suitable for your needs.
#4 – Lumbar Support
Improper sitting posture is nothing but dangerous for your overall health and posture. With improper sitting posture, you are going to have nothing but bad health for a long time. With the nudging back pain, you won’t work properly and may invite dozens of other ailments. So, getting the office chair with proper lumbar support is essential.
Lumbar support is nothing but back support. Here, lumber is used for the Spine. Keeping your sitting posture straight is critical. The office chairs with lumbar support have ergonomic backrests. For the first time office chair user, the lumbar support may feel a little uncomfortable, as it forces the people to sit upright all the time. But, that’s essential for the proper posture if you are sitting for a long time. After a few hours, you’ll find it comfortable and will feel much better with the upright posture.
Some manufacturers are selling the chairs with lumbar support. They have straight backrests but not an ergonomic shape. As the Spine has a natural curve, the lumbar support design is curved according to the same. In short, you don’t need a straight chair, but a chair with a slight curve that matches your natural spinal curve. If someone in the offline market is offering you the straight back chair claiming it as a lumbar support office chair, straightforwardly ignore the same.
#5 – Types of Chairs
This should be the first point, but we’ve decided to keep it in fifth place. There are different types of office chairs, and choosing the best one that suits your needs is an important thing. For the use in the office, we are not going to use the visitor’s chairs and also not the plastic chairs. So, we are left with four popular types of chairs.
- High-back leather chairs – This type of chair is very premium and looks beautiful. It provides ultimate comfort, and there is no chance of complaining about the high-back leather chairs. As the name suggests, the backrest of such chairs is very high. So, you can sit on it comfortably and also keep the head on the neck rest with ease. They are suitable for people with back pain issues and even neck pain issues. Not everyone can afford such high-back leather chairs, as they are expensive and suitable only for the executives, shop owners, and others. If you are a freelancer, then this chair will suit your needs, but you have to consider the budget.
- High Back Mesh Chairs – The mesh chairs have the mesh design for proper air ventilation. People who love high-productivity prefer using the high-back mesh chair due to the design. Such chairs are lightw3eight and don’t have any cushioning on the backrest. Only the seat is cushioned, which is very comfortable, and a backrest with mesh design prevents excess sweating. It’s suitable for the office employees and even the boss and shop owners. Also, people with back pain and neck pain will find this product highly usable and comfortable.
- Low Back Mesh Chairs – If you are not fascinated by the high back chairs with high-quality leather, foam, and neck support, then you’ll find Low back mesh chairs exciting. With the low back mesh chairs, it becomes easier for the home professionals to work from home. Such chairs are small yet comfortable, so they are suitable as the visitor’s chair or even the home office chair. Just like the high back mesh chairs, the low back chairs have everything except the low backrest and no neck rest. In short, for the budget-friendly people, the low back mesh chairs are nothing but the luxury.
- Medium Back Leather Chairs – There is not much difference between the High-back leather chairs and medium back leather chairs. Except for the neck rest and high backrest, there is no difference in these chairs. The medium back leather chairs are suitable for short people. Also, those who don’t have enough budget for the high back mesh chairs can definitely afford the medium back chairs. So, if your budget allows you, then buying a medium back leather chair will help you get the ultimate comfortable experience.
#6 – Wheel Base
Mobility is the biggest factor that separates the office chairs from the normal chairs. With the wheelbase, office chairs are able to move around with ease. Well, as every office chair comes with a wheelbase, knowing about the quality and smoothness of the wheel is one of the important factors. The wheelbase is made of chrome metal, and the wheels of HQ plastic are suitable for all surfaces. If you are looking for durability, then this wheelbase is the best thing for your needs.
Also, different floor types require different types of wheelbases. For example, you cannot get the office chair with plastic wheels on the carpeted floor due to the risk of threads getting stuck in the wheels. Also, the metal wheels are not suitable on the plain marble floor, as there will not be enough grip on the wheels on the smooth surface.
#7 – Pricing
Without checking your wallets for the money, you cannot get the best office chair. Well, you can check all of the products but can buy only the ones that fit in your budget. Usually, the pricing of the office chairs start from ₹5,000 and upwards. So, you should budget more than that. Otherwise, you are going to end up with a sub-par product that’s not going to last for a long time and also will be a horrible experience for the first-timers. That’s why it is better to check for the user reviews online for the product and consider if it’s value for money and suits your budget.
Benefits of Ergonomic Office Chairs
Yes, that’s true, ergonomic office chairs help in improving a person’s posture. When you have the correct posture, your body stays aligned and you experience no pain and discomfort.
All the ergonomic office chairs come with neck support and headrest for your neck and shoulders. This is very important for improving the circulation of your body.
Back support is equally important and one of the best key aspect of all ergonomic office chairs which can help you if you are confirmed for longer hours of work.
Selecting a well-padded chair with certain seat depth is one of the major features of ergonomic office chairs
Ergonomic office chairs help you to move around comfortably with access to your desk, they are more flexible and contribute to an effective work environment.
Your productivity depends on not just being physically present but also mentally stable, alert and focused. Ergonomic office chairs make you feel “No tiredness” which helps you stay focussed throughout the day
Let’s take a sneak peek into the different ergonomic office chairs which are under the price of Rs. 10000 and can be a good investment and great value for money.
We bring to you a reliable brand and top excellence in ergonomic office chairs from www.dzynfurnitures.com which is professionally compliant for your business and helps you in productivity driven work.
Few Words before Leaving…
Never risk your health and wellbeing in a poorly designed, worn out and cheap chair. So, even if the right chair is a bit out of your budget, try to purchase it. In long term, you will release that it is was a better option than a cheaper one.
While purchasing, make sure to read all the factors and select according to them just to make sure your money doesn’t go wasted.
According to our expert’s analyzing and research, MISURAA imported Xenon High Back Office Chair has been the best. It has all the qualities and factors required. Its ergonomics are perfect enough to support the back, even if you sit for longer periods of time. It may be a tad expensive, but its useful features could be perfect value for your money.
If you still have any queries, write to us in the comment section below. We will reply to it as soon as possible. For more such articles and reviews, stay tuned with our website.