“Without music, life would be an empty space for me” – Jane Austen. It goes without saying that this same quote applies to almost everyone. We would have nothing if there were no music. The bells, the jingles, the melodious natural sounds, are all part of the wonder called music.
We often want to wander our world listening to our favorite songs. But do we have to play them on the speaker so that everyone can hear them? Obviously not. The headphones were created for this purpose, so you can play your music, away from everyone. With that in mind, we’re here to narrow down your options and help you pick the best under 10000 headphones in India.
Is it really worth the money for headphones? The answer is yes. That might not sound like much, but for a true audiophile, these are gold mines in disguise. There is absolutely no need to worry as we have carefully listed the best budget headphones that offer the high quality you need. Now you won’t find anyone telling you to change your favorite song or turn the volume down because they get interrupted. You can get lost in your melody and it will be worth it.
Our Top Pick
10 Best Car Fridges Review
- JBL Signature Sound
- Lightweight and comfortable: The 3 sizes of ear tips (S,M,L) that are included allow you to choose a size that gives you the most comfortable listening experience even for longer listening periods.
- High Clean Bass. Troubleshooting steps : Kindly ensure 3.5mm port on Host device is clean and dust free and 3.5mm jack of the earphone is adequately inserted inside the input device port
- Noise Isolation Microphone, Dynamic frequency response range (Hz) 20 Hz – 20 kHz. One-Button Universal Remote with Mic
- Quick Launch Access to Google Assistant / Siri
- Ultra Lightweight and Comfortable with 3 sizes of ear tips
- Playback- It provides a massive battery backup of upto 15 hours for a superior playback time.
- Drivers- Its 40mm dynamic drivers help pump out immersive HD audio all day long. Battery Capacity (mAh): 300 mAh
- Earcushions- It has been ergonomically designed and structured as an on-ear headphone to provide the best user experience with its comfortable padded earcushions and lightweight design
- Controls- You can control your music without hiccups using the easy access controls, communicate seamlessly using the built-in mic, access voice assistant and always stay in the zone
- Dual Modes- One can connect to boAt Rockerz 450 via not one but two modes, Bluetooth as well as AUX
- 1 year warranty from the date of purchase
- The perfect way to add some style and stand out from the crowd with the boAt BassHeads 100 "Hawk" inspired earphones. Impedance 16Ω, Sensitivity (dB) 92db ±3db, Frequency Response 20Hz-20KHz
- The stylish BassHeads 100 superior coated wired earphones are a definite fashion statement - wear your attitude with its wide variety of collection
- The powerful 10mm dynamic driver with the speaker resistance of 16 ohm enables the earphone to deliver a punchy, rhythmic response to the most demanding tracks
- Features a HD microphone to make crystal clear calls - making life easier on the go, play/pause music or answer/end calls with one-click, track forward with two-clicks or back with 3 clicks make these earphones extremely user-friendly
- With 1.2 meters perfect length cable now plug it in anywhere with ease - while the earphones are extremely user-friendly and stylish, extruding premium coating on the wire cable is a manufacturing process that we've been performing and refining since our company's inception
- Its impeccable fit won't let you take these wonderfully amazing earphones off, fits you perfectly without hurting your ears and the perfect arc, with different size ear tips helps you in achieving superior comfort even with long listening hours.
Benefits Of Buying The Top Headphones Under 10000 Rs In India
Having listed the best budget headphones under 10000 including the best wireless headphones under 10000, we assume you know how beneficial these are but there might still be second-thoughts about losing the pocket over them. It is alright as we all have to be reassured and therefore we will be listing you the plus points of having these boys with you.
We eagerly wish that our friends and colleagues listen to the tracks we do. We are in awe of those melodies and want to share them. It doesn’t often happen, though, does it? You are usually told to turn them off or lower the volume. You have to succumb to the pressure and ruin the enjoyment for you as well. The headphones cost a bit much, agreed, but they can take you to a whole different world and virtually separate from others. Make them wonder about the bangers you’ve been listening to while wandering in your own world!
Along with leisure, these are incredibly efficient while working as well. Whether you are working from home or in your office, you can use them and get ample of things done with your hands being free. There are conference calls, listening to feedback, and various other things that can be performed with no hands used. With wireless headphones, you can also get up to give or receive the files having the headphones still on.
Both ends of the conversation can be optimized through headphones. High-quality speakers provide you clarity in the voice and they can be adjusted as well. The amplifiers in headphones control the tone and volume according to you. The microphone on headphones can pick your voice well and doesn’t even interrupt your movements. It is placed ideally and only picks up your voice, rather than the unnecessary ones. Noise-cancellation in some headphones can eliminate the background too.
There have been various surveys confirming that headphones are very beneficial to your health. According to one of those surveys, the people who used headphones for work or leisure had 35% less muscle tension in the neck, shoulder, and upper back in comparison to the regular users. Using headphones can reduce your body stress and make you more productive and less tired. Better quality headphones will even feel very light on your head and ears, allowing you to wear them for hours.
Whether you are working with complete focus or you are watching a movie, you will not have to hear unnecessary outside noises and can go on with your headphones for hours. With the single monitoring headphones, your job becomes even easier as you can just rotate either side in case of some important work.
The hardcore gamers often find themselves in the misery of finding a good headphone that gives them real experience with all the sound effects intact. It helps them in streaming their gameplay and make videos when required. Having a quality headphone makes you live what you play.
There are podcasters out there who make a living for themselves through podcasting. It is vital for them to be updated with the quality so their audiences can be delivered with the best. Headphones allow them to have the sound quality they desire. Headphones can be useful for podcasters as well as people who are always in need of video mixing, giving the effects, and all other such stuff.
Headphones V/s Earphones
There are always debates over two things that have their respective pros and cons but one has to have some power over the other. Headphones and earphones find themselves in the same debate.
- Headphones are gigantic and shiny devices covering your head and ears while the earphones are small and can go unnoticeable. One wouldn’t use headphones while lying down and resting as it will be very uncomforting. Similarly, one would not prefer earphones while working out in the gym as it can often fall out or get tangled.
- Headphones have larger drivers measuring 40-50mm range and earphones have drivers ranging 7-15mm dedicated to them. Larger drivers can give you better and smoother bass along with consistent performance in the audible spectrum in varying frequencies. Earphones can produce rich bass as well but it’s mostly because they are closer to the ear canal and not because of the drivers.
- Be it earphones or headphones, one always craves comfort. The more fitting and comfortable they are, the better they sound. It is true that earphones come in a lot of different shapes and sizes for their tips, to cater to different ear canals, but it is tiresome work to find a good fit for you. Headphones, on the other hand, do not need one particular shape to fit inside the ear. It isolates you properly and you can get pure bass and sound, with no outside noise.
- If we mention comfort, we are bound to mention portability as well. The headphones are quite bigger than earphones and can be comparatively difficult to carry around. There are foldable and smaller headphones but they cannot beat the portability of earphones. Earphones can be just tucked into the pocket wherever you go.
Headphones, as well as earphones, have their dedicated plus and minus points but it is clear that headphones get the cake here in terms of quality, comfortability, and experience it delivers. They might be somewhat costlier than the earphones but all that is worth it. The question that can still trouble a few minds is that which headphones are better: wireless or wired? Let us get right into that.
Wireless V/s Wired Headphones
Both types of headphones are very portable but they can be used for different purposes. If you are working out in the gym or jogging outside, you will prefer wireless headphones without any doubt. They do not have wires or cords that can come in your way and get tangled. They can just be put into a bag without worrying about tangling.
Wired headphones will be extremely helpful in the radio stations or mostly for working. If you have to sit at one place, wired headphones are recommended. The cords can be wrapped up and placed on the desk if not in use.
Wireless headphones are very convenient but there can be interruptions in the sound quality if your device is a bit far or there are obstacles in between. Audio can lag or the quality can be degraded due to the interferences. It won’t be an issue if the device is nearby.
The quality of wired headphones cannot be interrupted by any obstacle. If the wire is connected properly, there are no interruptions in the sound and you will be able to experience the sound quite well.
Wireless headphones get the power supply through batteries inserted in them. They need to be charged time and again for continuous usage. Once charged, they can be used for 30 to 40 hours without needing to charge again. If the battery is low and you have some urgent work to attend to, it can be troubling as it needs to be charged. There are rapid-charging features as well but they are often found in high-priced headsets.
Wired headphones do not need a power supply. They can just be plugged into a device for however long you wish. Though, it can come at the loss of quality as batteries in wired headphones can cause the sound to be canceled out.
Wireless headphones use 2.4GHz Bluetooth instead of wires. Bluetooth can help in virtually connecting with the devices but they also compromise the quality. Bluetooth uses the same frequency as Wi-Fi devices which can cause the music to lack some quality.
Early versions of headphones compressed the audios and delivered average sound quality but they have been making constant improvements and the newer ones attempt their best to match the quality of wired headphones.
Wireless headphones have Bluetooth that needs to be compatible with the devices you use. Your smartphone, laptop, computer, or any other device should be able to connect with your headphones. While most of the devices find a match, there are a few exceptions so be sure to check the compatibility first.
Wired headphones come with a 3.5mm cable that has a dedicated slot in devices. You will find them in any of the devices near you but again, there are one or two exceptions. For example, there is no headphone jack in the iPhone and it will not be able to connect wired headphones.
Who Needs Wired Headphones?
- If your work involves you being stuck on a desk for long hours, wired headphones will be better for you. Wireless headphones are required when you’re on the move.
- There is no compromise in quality of wired headphones. Sound isn’t adjusted by any means so if you have a hard time listening, you should go for the wired ones.
- There are people who just hate to charge stuff. The need to remember to charge every time is frustrating and they would love to use wired headphones.
Who Needs Wireless Headphones?
- Hardcore gamer feel the need to live the games they are playing. The sound effects are one of the most important aspects of any game. With wireless headphones, you wouldn’t need to be close to your device and can take out your frustration without getting tangled in the wires.
- One cannot even think of working out with wired headphones. You wouldn’t want the wires to come in the way of your dumbbells. It is not only annoying but can lead to injuries as well. Wireless headphones are the preferred choice for working out, jogging, etc.
- Traveling without music is incomplete. You need to soak in the feeling and wireless headphones are the way to do that. Just grab one in your backpack and get on with it.
What should you be looking for?
Great build and durability: The one thing that you are assured to get under this price point is great build and durability. Most of the headphones in this category are made of durable plastic with metal components or accents probably pitching in. So be it listening to music while traveling or binge-watching your favorite shows, these headphones stick by you comfortably even for extended hours.
Good sound quality: If you aren’t over expecting, then the sound quality of these headphones shouldn’t disappoint you. You will be able to get headphones that sound excellent for studio monitoring as well as for casual listening. This price range has headphones with varied sound signatures. So based upon your preference you should find a perfect headphone for you.
Great Calls and Controls with remote and mic: If you are looking for headphones with a good microphone this list has you covered. Headphones under this price have good remotes and mics which helps you to simplify music control and to get clear audio while calling. However, the quality of the mic is subject to the company’s preferences. It may differ from company to company but overall you will get a good quality mic on these headphones.
Features to Consider before buying a Headphone:
1. Build and Durability:
The important thing that you consider while buying a headphone under this price is its build and durability. Most of the headphones under 10000 INR are made of durable plastic with metal components or accents probably pitching in. But checking the build quality is very important.
2. Good sound quality:
The sound quality of headphones under Rs. 10000 will not disappoint you but this price range has headphones with varied sound signatures. So, based upon your preference you should look for a perfect headphone.
3. Music and Call Controls:
Headphones under this price have good controls that help you in controlling music and calls from the headset.
A headphone with a good microphone is very necessary to get clear audio while calling. This list has headphones with a good mic.
Comfort is also a very important factor while buying a good headphone. Good quality earpads are very necessary for long and comfortable music experience.
6. Battery Life:
Good battery life is very necessary if you are buying a wireless headphone. This will give you great playback experience on a single charge.