There are many desktop monitors available in various price ranges. If you want to buy a monitor on budget, we have listed the best options available on Amazon under Rs 10,000. All of these monitors offer Full HD resolution, while some even offer high refresh rates and AMD FreeSync support. All products listed here have screens that are 24 inches or less. Those who are building a desktop from scratch will need to purchase a separate monitor, and this list makes things easier for them. Let’s take a look at the monitors.
Our Top Pick
10 Best Monitors Under 10000 Review
- 24\" FHD monitor with bezel-less design ( Resolution - 1920x1080)
- Smooth game play with Freesync and Game mode
- Fluid pictures with 75hz refresh rate
- Incredibly slim and sleek design
- Display Size: 24.0 Inches
- 21.5 inch screen, 1920 x 1080 pixels display
- LED display with VA panel, 178 degree viewing angle
- 2mm thin Raven black bazel
- The TÜV Low Blue Light certification and flicker-free display reduce eye strain and offer an unimpeded visual experience.
- The AMD FreeSync technology prevents frame-tearing and ensures no new frames are drawn during the refresh period
- The monitor also reduces distracting reflections and maintains image quality even when you view the display from different angles.
- 39.1 cm (15.4 inch) Full HD Display with LED display technology
- Material: Plastic and Glass Screen
- Response Time: 6 ms
- HDMI Port & VGA Port - 1
- Resolution 1280*800 pixels
- Ultra thin display: Enjoy ample desk space with this ultraslim, micro-edge display. Beautiful to look at, even with a blank screen
- IPS Panel: See your screen with consistent detail, vibrant color, and ultra-wide 178 degree viewing angles thanks to IPS technology
- Ports: Conveniently connect your devices with VGA and HDMI ports
- Low-blue light mode: Using the Low Blue Light mode subtly shifts your display’s colors to a warmer spectrum, while making whites more natural and putting less strain on your eyes
- Tiltable: Adjust the screen to your personal preference with a 5 degree forward or 20 degrees backward tilt
- Refresh Rate: 60 Hz, Response Time: 5 ms
- Stunning Full HD Display : Enjoy immaculate image quality with 1920x1080 resolution and 178 degree wide viewing angles
- Edge To Edge Slim Bezel Design:Minimize distractions and create virtually seamless multi-panel configurations
- Dual HDMI Connectivity: 2 HDMI portsoffer convenience to switch between media devices with ease
- Brightness Intelligence Technology: Actively adjusts brightnessaccording to on-screen content and ambient light conditions
- Cable Management System: Neatly hides cables inside the monitor stand
- IPS Wide Viewing Angle Technology
- Display Type: LED Backlit
- 39.12 cm (15.4 inch) Full HD Display
- Response Time: 6 ms
- HDMI & VGA Support
- Low Power Consumption
- Beautiful look: Modern, elegant design with a subtle textured pattern at the back of the monitor has its own unique look. It brings the feeling of a harmonious blend of great style and quality into every living space. Seamless switching: Built-in dual HDMI ports keep your devices always plugged in and let you effortlessly switch between streaming and console gaming. Keep everything in order: Stay organized between applications, emails and windows on one screen using Dell EasyArrange.
- Clear views with less distraction: The three-sided ultrathin bezel design lets you enjoy superb screen clarity in 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution on a 60.45 cm (23.8) monitor. Consistent colours: Get virtually seamless views with consistent colors across a wide 178°/178° viewing angle with In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology. Leisure gaming: Smooth, tear-free experience with AMD FreeSync technology, featuring up to 75Hz refresh rate. Easy on the eyes: This TÜV-certified monitor has a flicker-free screen with ComfortView, a feature that reduces harmful blue light emissions. It’s designed to optimize eye comfort even over extended viewing – like your next movie marathon.
- Ports & Slots 1- Security-lock slot 2- Power connector 3- HDMI 1.4 ports 4- Audio line-out port
- Screen Size: 22 inch (54.61 cm) Full HD (1920 X 1080) Borderless IPS Panel
- Connectivity Port: 1 VGA Port, 1 HDMI Port, 1 DVI Port, 1 Audio-Out Port, 1 Headphone Port
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9, Brightness (Typical): 250 cd/m², Consumption( Normal On(EPA)): 13.7W
- Refresh Rate: 60 Hz, Response Time: 5 ms
- Viewing Angle: 178 degree horizontal 178 degree vertical
- Enjoy Smoother Game Play
- ZEB-A19HD LED is an LED monitor that has a slim and glossy design. The monitor has a video resolution of HD 1366 x 768 and has an HDMI/VGA input.
- The monitor also comes with a built-in power supply along with an anti-glare feature.
- This monitor can be wall mounted too.
- Panel size 46.9cm (18.5) Aspect ratio 16:9 Resolution 1366 x 768 Response time 8 ms
- Input VGA, HDMI Dynamic contrast ratio 500000:1 Pixel pitch 0.300 x 0.300 mm
- Colors 16.7 Million Brightness 300cd/m2 Power consumption 20W
- Budget-friendly and reliable
- Comes with essential and efficient features that meet your everyday computing needs
- Flicker-free screen and ComfortView
- The LCD panel has LED backlight.
- Country of Origin: India
What to look for when buying a monitor
The difference isn’t just of size in PC monitors. There are a lot of other essential factors that impact performance. The following are some of these factors that you should consider while choosing yourself the right monitor.
There are three popular panel types; TN, IPS & VA. It is the way LED panels are constructed. All these three types serve a different purpose. TN provides a higher response rate but is poor at color reproduction. IPS, in contrast, is excellent at color reproduction but lacks a blazing fast response rate required for high-end gaming.
The resolution is the pixel density of the LED display. The 720p, 1080p, and 1440p are most popular resolutions. Having low resolution on a bigger screen dilutes your picture clarity. Additionally, the higher the resolution gives you a crisper picture and adds up more load to your CPU.
It tells you the number of images a monitor can show every second. The refresh rate is also called frequency and measured in Hertz (Hz). The popular orate is 60Hz. A higher refresh rate gives you smoother scene experience in rapid action scenes.
Its the time lag between keyboard input and visible response on the monitor screen. The time lag is most noticeable in the action-packed game and is a problem with the low-end monitors. TN panel delivers the best response and IPS the worst.
It is an imperative factor that you must be checking while making a choice. You should make sure your monitor has most of the ports available that you will ever need. Some of the must-haves should be HDMI and audio jack.
Height adjustment, swivel/tilt, and VESA
Many people have comfort issues and need to adjust the screen height or tilt or swivel the screen for a better view. A very few budget monitors allow you to do it.
The VESA is also a must in case you are planning wall mounting.
Here’s the definite PC monitor buying guide in case you want to learn it all.
THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE BUYING A MONITOR:
What question you should know before buying a monitor? Is your money worth the price of the monitor you are going to purchase?
There are a number of things you should need to know before buying a computer monitor. Here is 7 important monitor buying guide to make your monitor buying helpful.
1. Type of Monitor
The market is filled with a number of monitors. Some monitors are focused designed for some specific tasks like gaming or office work.
So, first choose the monitor according to your need. How you are gonna use the monitor in your daily life should be your first point to buy a computer monitor.
Some of the monitors are very useful because of their multipurpose use. Those types of monitors are very well suited for the big audience because they offer a variety of ports to use the monitor also an entertainment source.
Gaming and working and on top of that you can enjoy movies, music and keep your entertainment also on these types of monitors.
In the end, it’s all about the monitor which best suits you.
2. Gaming Monitor
Gaming monitors come with faster response times during gaming and can also be used directly with a console.
This is where the pixel response rate makes the difference. Comparing to a normal monitor to a gaming monitor you can see miles of difference during game play.
If you are looking for a gaming monitor better to buy one with a power-saving mode. the gamer used to play games for longer periods and the power saving gaming monitors can help you with that.
3. RESOLUTION AND DISPLAY PANEL
Number of pixels in a monitor screen the pixels you get on the screen. Simply the higher pixel results in better picture quality.
The more pixels in a display can store high information as compared to the low-resolution pixel monitor. So it is always better to have a higher resolution display.
One big factor that changes the display quality is the panel used in a monitor. The LCD, IPS, AMOLED, and Retina display are few examples.
The Mac Book Pro 15-Inch display is 2880*1800 that has 5 million pixels as compared to the normal HD TV.
Most of the monitors may look alike but having a few more features than their competitors is always the best deal. Some of the monitors comes with height adjustable and tilt feature that saves your back and neck from extra fatigue.
Blue Light filter and automatic brightness come in very handy when you are a hard worker that can stress your eyes for staring at the screen for a long duration.
Always check what features a monitor is offering before buying a monitor. You are spending some money but a few of the features additional makes it a great buy.
Normal user who just use the computer for normal web surfing, media consumption, and normal office work there isn’t any point in spending a ton of money on a monitor.
But if you are a software designer or a photographer who used to work with high-resolution pixels images and videos where color contrast and picture quality are the first priority for you then spending a good budget should be your first priority.
A good monitor with high-resolution display makes more sense for that type of job.
6. Monitor Size
Big monitors are used but graphic designers, photographers, and pro gamers. Normally computer monitors are from 15-inch to 30-inch.
If you are more into these kinds of things with high consumption of movies or need a monitor for professional editing and photography a big screen is where you should keep your eye ON.
7. Second Monitor
If you don’t know “What is Dual Monitor” or “Advantage of having a dual Monitor” you can check in links given.
As for a professional illustrator, photographer, or editor. They use a dual-monitor setup to increase the productivity of their work.
It is better to spend money on a second monitor than buying a full second PC. Save some money and setup a professional dual-monitor setup.
That makes more sense.
Let me tell you here about the monitor resolutions including:
- HD = 720p
- FHD = 1080p.
- QHD = 1440p (2 K)
- UHD = 2160p (4 K).
720p gaming monitors are called outdated in gaming, which is very likely, and 1080p allows you good GPUs the maximum frame rates. It can also hit 3 numbers fps. I assume you know 1080p is much cheaper than the holder. You must search when selecting the category in which the GPU comes, and then you can pick it.
Each display today has a varying refresh rate of 60 Hz, 120 Hz, 144 Hz and even 240 Hz. If you know what the 60 Hz to 120 Hz or more discrepancy is between monitors? Yeah, fine! The movement consistency benefits significantly and becomes gradual as it rises.
Pixel Response Time
Now, do you know how different the game displays are from high-end to low-end? Yeah, fine! The pixel response time in high-end cases is typically cut to 1 ms, while in standard cases, the response time is 2-4 ms. The popular ones are not as important unless you play competitive games at a quick speed.
I hope you liked this article that covered 10 best monitor under 10000 rs and with this article you got some help to choose your write product. With the help of this article, you can easily compare two or more products to each other. Now you have to choose which write monitor is for you.
All monitors have unique features that make them unique from other monitors like in-built speakers that help you to save your money means you don’t want to purchase any speaker separately. The other thing is 2 or double HDMI ports.