India can be very hot in the summer and a water cooler and air conditioner are mandatory. The two most common ACs in India are Window AC and Split AC. However, there is also a third type of air conditioner, which is a portable air conditioner. Portable air conditioning is a type of air conditioning that will be your favorite once you see and use it.
Our Top Pick
No products found.
10 Best Portable Air Conditioner Review
- Personal Space Cooler that Lets You The powerful, compact personal air cooler which pulls warm air from the room through its evaporative water filter to fill any space with cool, clean comfortable air! Arctic Air cools, humidifies, and purifies for better air! Simply fill with water, plug it into any standard wall outlet .
- Easy-fill Water tank lasts up to 8 hours! Freon free, energy efficient & eco-friendly.
- 3 function in one: Cools, humidifies, and purifies for better air. Wind speed can be adjusted in three stalls. AIR COOLER: The Arctic Air Ultra is a portable air conditioner that cools, humidifies & purifies. This personal space cooler features three fan speeds & a multi-directional air vent.
- Air Conditioner Fan The Mobile Design Can Help You To Better Clean The Water Tank, And It Is Convenient To Add Water And Crushed Ice In The Container To Increase The Moisture In The Air. Its Small Size Is Very Suitable Use For Home, Office, Apartments, Travel, Campers, Etc. The Air Cooler Is Easy To Operate And Brings You Different New Experiences.
- 3 Speed Regulation Powerful 2-In-1 Multifunctional Design Of Personal Air Conditioner Cooler Fan, Air Humidifier.High, Medium And Low Wind Speed, Choose The Desired Wind Speed.Wind Direction Can Be Adjusted Up And Down 120 Degrees.The Cooling Design Keeps You Away From Hot Summers And Enjoys Cool Summers.
- Quiet FansThe cooling fan with low noise design doesnt bother you whether youre working or sleeping. serving you the most perfect atmosphere.
- Package Includes:1 x Portable Air Conditioner
- Kindly refer the product description before buying the product.
- Coverage Area: This sleek and efficient tower cooler is suitable for rooms up to 14 square meters of the area under ideal conditions
- High-Efficiency Cooling: With long-lasting dura pump, 3-sides honeycomb pads to retain water for a longer duration, and cool flow dispenser that distributes water evenly, enjoy 3D cooling in summers
- Low Power Consumption: This cooler for room is an affordable way to stay cool as it uses only 145 watts (approximately). No more worries of power cuts as it operates on inverters too
- Tank Capacity: When it comes to water capacity, this air cooler has a large 30-liter tank with an empty water tank alarm that lets you know when it needs to be refilled
- Powerful Blower: The high-speed blower instantly cools your room, so now enjoy your summers comfortably
- Easy-to-Use: Automatic pop-up touchscreen and magnetic remote offers ease of operation while adding to its modern and elegant appearance
- The mini USB portable ACCooler and USB air fan is Easy to carry, Can be used for both indoor and outdoor applications
- We can add IceIce water scent bead into the box, and it will give out fresh chilled air with fragrance.
- The Blower of mini air conditioner can adjust up and down easily to control the direction of the air flow.
- This mini cooling device is a great refreshment when you are out such as Golfing, Travelling, Watching sports, Amusement park, Camping, Picnic and many more.
- Mini Evaporative Air Cooler, Desk Fan,Air Circulator, Spray Air Humidifier all in One,Keep Away from Dry Air,Enjoy Your Mist Humidify Cooling Summer.
- 3 IN 1 Multifunctional：Contains three different functions and two fan speed settings. Cool – Cool the room to the set temperature；Dehum – Reduce the humidity in the room；Fan – Circulate the air in the room without cooling. A variety of functions to meet your various needs in the coming summer.
- 24H Timer & Sleep Mode：The Portable Air Conditioner has built-in timer from 1 to 24 hours, the fans can be turned off at the time you set it when you fall asleep or forget to turn it off；You can also turn on the air conditioner in advance through the timer function, and feel the cool air when you get home.
- Intelligent control panel & Remote Control：User-friendly function settings, all functions can be completed through the top operation panel or remote control, to meet the needs of various scenarios.
- Easy to install & portable：It features rolling wheels for easy portability，do not require any permanent installation, allowing you to move to the space where you need. It can be used in many places where the installation of outdoor units of air conditioners is limited, such as temporary houses and garages.
- Easy To Clean & ETL Certify: The rear filter can be easily removed for easy cleaning, ensuring that every breath is as fresh as ever. In addition, this air conditioner is ETL certified. Using the refrigerant with the highest safety level, green and environmental protection.
- Portable AC with tropical-x rotary compressor: incredibly powerful compressor for high performance even at 50°C
- Capacity: 1 tonnage range; suitable for small sized rooms 80 to 120 sq. ft.
- High energy efficiency; Cooling EER (W/W): 2.91
- Anti-bacterial and high density dust filter
- Copper condenser with blue-tec anti-corrosive protection for longer durability; ensuring up to three times longer life than conventional uncoated fins.
- Special features: 2D auto air swing, LED display with feather touch panel, smart wireless remote control
- 【CORDLESS AIR CONDITIONER FAN】: True wireless and portable design, small size, which won't take up a lot of space and can easily carry to anywhere. In summer, the best choice for camping and you can easily carry it out, very suitable for homes, offices, outdoor picnics, etc. (Rechargeable with Mobile devices for power supply)
- 【7 COLOR-CYCLE LIGHTS OPTON】: 7 Different Colors with Color-Cycle Option! You can set the setting to automatic color cycle, or you can fix the color you like. It can bring you a good mood and help you fall asleep better.
- 【MIST SPRAYER FUNTION & 3 SPEED WIND MODE】: The air cooler features with 3 wind modes (Low/Med/High) . Personal air conditioner cooler, fan, air humidifier, 3 in one multifunction design take you away from the hot summer, enjoy your cooling summer.
- 【BIG CAPACITY & 2000mAh】: 300ML Large Water tank can be used for 4-5 hours When fill it up. Cold air can be sprayed continuously for several hours to keep the body cool at night for a good sleep. With mobile power supply, 30-50 hours working time via 20000mAh power bank, don't worry about power failure.
- 【SAVING ENERGY & HEALTHY AIR CIRCULATOR】: It does not contain harmful refrigerant, nor does it use a compressor like a conventional power consuming air conditioner. With high efficiency at low power of working wattage:1W-8W, it saves your electricity bills and does no harm to the environment.
- New & Imported Item. Delivers within 3 to 5 weeks
- Condition- New
- Color as shown
- Pac includes 1 pcs only
- Easy-fill Water tank lasts up to 8 hours! Freon free, energy efficient & eco-friendly.
- Built-in LED mood Light - 7 different colors with color-cycle option.
- 3 function in one: Cools, humidifies, and purifies for better air. Wind speed can be adjusted in three stalls.
- Personal Space Cooler that Lets You see The powerful, compact personal air cooler that pulls warm air from the room through its evaporative water filter to fill any space with cool, clean comfortable air!.
- It cools, humidifies, and purifies for better air! Simply fill with water, plug it into any standard wall outlet.
3 Speed Adjustable Wind Speed: you can choose strong wind, stroke & weak wind. Safe, healthy without any chemical substances, just pour water into the water tank to get fresh and clean air. This air cooler consumes very little energy and can save you considerable electricity bills. Small size, easy to carry. Suitable for home, office, car, outdoor, camping and holiday !
Personal Space Cooler that Lets uou The powerful, compact personal air cooler which pulls warm air from the room through its evaporative water filter to fill any space with cool, clean comfortable air ! Arctic Air cools, humidifies, and purifies for better air ! Simply fill with water, plug it into any standard wall outlet.
Easy fill water tank lasts up to 8 hours ! Freon free, energy efficient & ecofriendly. Built-in LED mood Light - 7 different colors with color-cycle option. 3 function in one: Cools, humidifies, and purifies for better air. Wind speed can be adjusted in 3 stalls.
Compact personal air cooler that pulls warm air from the room through its evaporative water filter to fill any space with cool, clean comfortable air! Arctic Air cools, humidifies, and purifies for better air ! Simply fill with water, plug it into any standard wall outlet or Can plug in USB to use.
Evaporating air cooler It sucks in hot air through the back and then passes that hot air through a moisture chamber. As the air comes out the other side, it evaporates and thereby dissipates the heat, leaving cool air to blow about the room for Maximum Comfort.
What is a Portable Air Conditioner?
The portable air conditioner is an AC that has a self-contained portable system. It is a nice alternative to window units and is ideal for cooling single rooms. No need to drill your home’s wall as they lie on the floor and come with an installation kit for a quick set up. Most compact ACs have three operational modes: air conditioner, fan or dehumidifier. They also have wheels so you can move them to different rooms. So, now you know about the movable AC, let’s fight the summer heat with the Portable Air Conditioner and enjoy the summer.
Points to consider while purchasing a portable AC for your home or office:
- Size: The main point to consider before buying a portable AC is its size. These ACs are rated in British Thermal Units (BTUs) per hour. The higher the BTUs the higher is the coverage area.
- Efficiency: Look for the Energy Efficiency Ratio of the portable AC before or while buying it.
- Placement: It should be placed near the window.
- Noise Level: Portable ACs create noises as other ACs do. So, do take care of this point while buying an AC.
- Draining/Maintenance: You need to clean filters on time as directed. And also defrost the unit fully if ice builds up on the coils.
Benefits of Portable AC:
- If you are living in a rented apartment, this PAC (portable air conditioner) is the best solution to beat the heat. No need to take permission from the owner for drilling the apartment.
- If you owned a small place, this AC is meant for you.
- They are economical.
- It has three operational modes: air conditioner, fan, and dehumidifier.
- As they are movable, you can place it anywhere in your home.
If you are here then you are definitely looking for a solution to beat the heat this summer. Here is the list of best Portable Air Conditioners that you can buy in India. There are some other Portable AC also but those are not available in India. You can use these AC as a portable home air conditioner or office air conditioner.
Factors to consider while buying a Portable AC for Home
1. Room Size
Before making a decision about which air conditioner you want to buy, it is of utmost importance that you plan for which room size you are going to be buying it for. The room size will decide the capacity of the air conditioner that you will need to buy.
If your room is small and the air conditioner is required for less number of people, then it makes sense for you to go for a 0.7-ton air conditioner which is the most basic capacity for an air conditioner.
But if you are looking for an air conditioner for a bigger room and for more number of people present in it, 1.0 ton should be enough to fulfill your requirements.
And if you are looking for an air conditioner which can cool a larger space, then 2 ton should be the ideal choice. It is very important for you to check this factor before buying a portable air conditioner.
2. BTU Required
It is advised to check the BTU of the portable air conditioning system before buying an air conditioner. The measurement of BTU describes the power of the air conditioner that you are purchasing.
BTU refers to the British thermal unit, which is associated with the measurement of energy. This will be able to explain the amount of time which is taken by the air conditioner to cool down a room.
Effectively higher the BTU, the more efficient the air conditioner is going to be. The amount of BTU which is mentioned should be proportionate to the size of the room. These factors should be taken care of before making the purchase.
3. Operating Modes
Most of the air conditioners which are mentioned in the list above have 3 or 4 modes of operation. This is also an essential factor for you to keep in mind before buying an air conditioner.
The different modes which will be available are a regular fan mode, this can be used for the situations when you do not require a change in the temperature of the room but you just need a breeze.
An air conditioning system will help you to cool down the temperature of the room. There is another mode which is available, this can be called dry mode. This mode is especially important for the people who are living in a monsoon climate.
During the monsoon season, the air feels heavy and sticky, this is mainly because of the moisture which is dispersed into the air. A dehumidifier helps you in extracting all this moisture out of the air and making the air dry again.
This gets rid of that clammy heat present during the monsoon season. Sometimes the 4th mode which is added is a heating mode, this can be an essential requirement for chilly regions.
4. Noise Level
One more disadvantage of the conventional air conditioner that had been added to the list was that the air conditioner was noisy and distracting. But when it comes to portable air conditioning systems, you will not have to worry about that as most of them work silently.
If the sound which they are producing is less than 50 dB(decibels), then the air conditioner is truly soundless and silent. But anything less than 65 decibels is quite fine. But if the noise levels are going beyond that range, then it is not a wise choice for you to make.
These portable air conditioning systems work by disposing of the hot air outside the room surrounding. And hence they come with an exhaust pipe, which has to be fit through a window to expel the hot air out.
Hence before buying a portable air conditioning system, it is necessary for you to plan the place where the exhaust pipe can be fitted.
While most of these tasks are very easy to do, some of the products offer an easy installation kit. And it is important for this to be fitted properly.
A few products come ready to use without any requirement for an external installation process. Care should be taken that the exhaust pipe which has been provided is of good quality as leaking of hot air will lead to reduced efficiency of the air conditioner.
6. Water Removal System
The portable air conditioner boasts of being very easy to maintain and to use, hence it is important for you to concentrate on the type of water disposing system of the air conditioner.
Most of the air conditioners nowadays have a self evaporating system, where the water condensate which has been collected is recycled and can be used to cool down the inner tubes and can work as a coolant for the pipes.
This can be a very important factor as it will improve the efficiency of the air conditioner. But sometimes this system will not be able to recycle the condensate and during that part, you will have to empty the water which has been collected in the tank.
In some of the advanced models, the water tank also has an alarm which will indicate the time to empty the water tank. This can be an important feature, hence it is necessary for you to note down the type of water disposal system installed into the air conditioner.
When compared to conventional air conditioners, portable air conditioners are phenomenally affordable. Most of these portable air conditioners begin at the price of Rs. 20,000 & go upto Rs. 37000.
Hence it is important for you to plan your budget and look into the features which are offered by them before making a decision about this. Some of these more expensive models will have some better features too. You will need to see if you can benefit from these features before making a decision.
Obviously, portability is an important factor to look into, before buying that product. As in a portable air conditioner, that is the most important feature. Most of the portable air conditioners use castor wheels. Castor wheels have a lot of advantages.
They are mostly 4-way wheels, which means there will not be any restrictions on the movement direction. More than this, castor wheels are also very sturdy and hence will be able to lift even a little heavy air conditioner.
There are again types of air conditioners which are available. They are double hose ventilated air conditioners and there are single hose air-conditioned ventilators.Single HoseDouble Hose
10. Additional Features
There are some extra features which are being offered to a lot of air conditioners. Most of the air conditioners have a feather touch control system, which will ensure that the user can access these settings effectively.
There are also options for remote control in some of these air conditioners. Additionally, some of these air conditioners also have a timer, which ensures that the air conditioner is turned off automatically once the timer reaches a preset time.
Some of the very advanced models have a self-diagnosing feature, which ensures that any repairs and fixing can happen very quickly and efficiently.
Are portable air conditioners as good as window units?
If you have the ability to window-mount, you’re likely going to have more success cooling a room. You may be able to find comparable portable AC units to those that have to be wall or window mounted, but you’re likely going to pay more for them. While portable air conditioners are meant to be easier to move about (they’re on wheels after all), they do tend to be louder and can be larger than their counterparts. And because of the exhaust hose necessary for venting, they’re not as portable as one may imagine.
Portable AC units take up floor space, so it’s important to make sure you have the extra square footage for one. You want to place the unit away from walls so the airflow isn’t restricted, but that will likely mean a longer hose and more space taken up. Which is another drawback, as they require an exhaust tube to be removed and re-installed each time it is moved to another space. For proper efficiency, you need to make sure the exhaust hose is as straight as possible as kinks can limit the effectiveness.
Do portable ACs have to be vented out a window?
Yes. A portable AC does not work without an exhaust hose. They have to be vented to the outside because they are extracting the hot air that you want released outside of the room. You can choose to vent through a window (most common), wall, ceiling, or even door in theory.
Since there are no portable ACs without an exhaust hose, you may want to consider an evaporative cooler if you want a portable unit with no venting to the outside. They require a large amount of water to cool the space and are ideal in dry climates where humidity levels are low and the air is hot.
How to find the right portable AC unit for you
While useful features and aesthetics are nice, most importantly, you’ll have to find a portable air conditioner with the correct British thermal units (BTUs) or Seasonally Adjusted Cooling Capacity (SACC) rating for capacity. Too strong and you’ll waste unnecessary power, too weak and you’ll likewise use too much energy continuously running the machine on full power and still feeling too warm.
- BTUs: This is how conditioner capacity is measured. It equates to a particular room size for cooling.
- SAAC: More recently, the Department of Energy (DOE) introduced this new rating which is measured in BTU per hour and is a weighted average based on a variety of test conditions. You may have to size up if your room is atypical, such as having high ceilings or being in a particularly sunny place.
Friends, I am sure that you will have complete information about portable AC in India here, and now you will not have any problem in buying portable AC in India because we have given you all the links of portable AC in India . From where you will also get information about Portable ac price