Keeping your shoes clean and cared for will ensure you always look good and save you money. Having the best shoe cleaner will extend the lifespan of your shoe. No matter what type of shoe you wear. From leather, suede to rubber or canvas and every other material in- between. A great shoe cleaner solution is what you need to keep your shoes in tip-top shape.
We have had a look at a number of different shoe care products on the market. After much research, we have developed a list of the ten top shoe cleaners that are sure to give your shoes a long life and a great look. Waterproof, shine and clean your shoes with ease using a great shoe cleaner and avoid having to buy new shoes constantly.
Let’s have a look at some of the great shoe care products that are available and see how they can extend your shoe’s life and save you money too.
Our Top Pick
No products found.
Top 10 Best Shoe Cleaners
10 Shoe Cleaners Reviews
- We at believe in making our users lives easy by making their shoe care experience smooth, short and shinier.
- Our Sports Shoe Care Kit consists of Sports Shoe Cleaner and brush.
- Use the cleaner to spray foam over the sport shoe surface and then use the brush to remove the dirt and stubborn marks.
- Works on any sport fabric.
- Soft Bristles get the dirt out & keep the shoe fabric like new.
- WHERE TO USE: Shoes, Loafers, Sandals, Slippers, Traditional footwear, Athletic shoes.
- HOW TO USE: Pop the lid open, pull out one or multiple wipes as needed. Close the lid properly to maintain freshness and moisture and wipes don’t dry out.
- Cleno Shoe Protection Wipes offer a quick solution when you don’t have the time to give your kicks a thorough clean. Nothing else is required, just wipe and go, simple as that! Now you can deal with dirty Shoes even when you’re in a hurry.
- Convenient shoe wipes, Top cover design to prevent moisture loss. You can put it on the shoe cabinet and in the car. You can carry a pack in your bag to prevent your shoes from getting dirty when you go out.
- WHY CLENO: Proudly Made in India. Tested to give desired results. All our formulations for wet wipes are developed in-house. Ingredients Source from best manufacturer. Maintain the highest standards of production. Cleno fabric quality has high absorption capacity.
- Quick, Easy and Convenient Cleaner
- Insta Clean , One Minute Action
- Shoe Deodorizer , Long Lasting Fragrance
- WHAT’S IN THE KIT: 100ml shoe cleaning solution, microfiber towel, three different bristle brushes for shoe treatment; soft for uppers, medium for midsoles and hard for outsole.
- ALL-NATURAL SOLUTION: Made with coconut, jojoba and other natural oils; SHOEGR Ultimate Sneaker solution cleans stains, dirt, dust, etc from your shoes. Our 100 ml solution can clean upto 50-60 pairs of shoes.
- SAFE FOR MOST MATERIALS: Our Ultimate Cleaning Solution is safe to use on all colors & materials including mesh, canvas, suede, nylon, polyester, cotton, leather, Nubuck, Canvas, Knit, Multi-Material and more
- HOW TO USE: Pump 2-3 small squirts of SHOEGR cleaning solution in 200-250 ml of water. Dip the soft brush in the solution & use circular motions to clean the uppers. Use the medium brush for midsoles & the hard brush for the outsole. Finally, dab the shoe with the microfiber towel to reveal clean shoes.
- MADE IN INDIA FOR INDIA: It endures the Indian streets. Be it typical Indian summer, monsoon, autumn or winter. Need not to worry about your Nubuck, Canvas, Knit, Multi-Material & Suede. The Ultimate Sneaker Cleaning Kit has been tested on them all.
- A very strong cleaner for colored leather, sports shoes, canvas shoes, sneakers and textiles. Special formulation to remove stubborn stains from the sports shoes and canvas shoes
- SUITABLE FOR: All Colored Leathers, sports shoes, sneakers ,Textiles and Synthetics.
- CAN BE USED ON: Shoes and Furniture
- DIRECTIONS TO USE: Press foam pump to release the foam on a cloth and gently rub it on the shoes and distribute it evenly onto the shoes. leave for few seconds and gently rub it with a cloth or application brush ti clean the surface. Remove the excess shampoo from a cloth.
- COLORS AVAILABLE: Neutral
- WHAT’S IN THE KIT – 100ml Ultimate Sneaker cleaning solution and an All-purpose Brush, the perfect pairing to get you started or to maintain your loved shoes.
- ALL-NATURAL SOLUTION – Made with coconut, jojoba and other natural oils; SHOEGR Ultimate Sneaker solution cleans stains, dirt, dust, etc from your shoes. Our 100 ml solution can clean upto 50-60 pairs of shoes.
- SAFE FOR MOST MATERIALS – Our Ultimate Cleaning Solution is safe to use on all colors & materials. The All-purpose Brush is tough on stubborn stains and great for all-around cleaning. It is best suited for tough materials like leather, canvas, rubber, and vinyl. For more delicate materials like suede and mesh, we recommend using our Soft Bristle Brush which is sold separately.
- HOW TO USE - Pump 2-3 small squirts of SHOEGR cleaning solution in 200-250 ml of water to prepare the ultimate shoe cleaning elixir. Dip the SHOEGR all-purpose brush in the solution and use circular motions to clean the shoe. Finally, dab the shoe with the SHOEGR microfiber towel to reveal clean shoes. NOTE: SHOEGR microfiber towel is sold separately.
- MADE IN INDIA FOR INDIA – It endures the Indian streets. Be it typical Indian summer, monsoon, autumn or winter. The SHOEGR Essential Cleaning Kit has got you covered.
- Super sneaker
- Fit Type: Regular
- Sneaker cleaner, Sports shoe Cleaner, shoe cleaner ,Cleans All Type Of Canvas, Vinyl, Knit, Mesh, Cotton, Plastic, Rubber, PU Leather Shoes
- Works on any sport fabric
- SUITABLE FOR ALL MATERIALS: The SHOEGR Cleaning Solution provides deep cleaning experience and is safe for all types of materials, including Suede, Mesh, Nylon, Polyester, Cotton, Leather, Nubuck, Canvas, Knit, Multi-Material, etc.
- POWERFUL CLEANING: The 100ml Cleaning Solution can clean more than 50+ pairs of sneakers.
- PROPRIETARY NATURAL OIL BASED CLEANING TECHNOLOGY: Made with coconut, jojoba and other natural oils; SHOEGR Ultimate Sneaker solution cleans stains, dirt, dust, etc from your shoes.
- FREE FROM ALL HARSH CHEMICALS: The SHOEGR Cleaning Solution does not contain any toxic odours, abrasives, harmful dyes, or colors and is safe for cleaning all shoe types.
- EFFECTIVELY CLEAN AND CONDITIONS: Our signature shoe care solution not only thoroughly cleans, but also naturally conditions, enhancing the life of your shoes
- Color: Natural
- Suitable For: Sports Shoes
- Cleaning Sports Shoes
Shoe Cleaner Buying Guide
Shoes have changed over the years but the need to clean and care for them has not. There are many different kinds of shoes in the market today. Different materials require different cleaning regimes. Shoes today are made from every kind of material from leather, suede to vinyl and canvas. Cleats, athletic shoes, cycling shoes, and more all require a cleaning regime to keep your shoes smelling fresh and in good order and extend their lifespan.
The top shoe cleaning kits will help you to keep your shoes clean and cared for. There are a number of shoe care cleaners on the market from EB Kick’s shoe cleaners to Jason Markk and Crep shoe cleaner kits. No matter which formal shoe or sneaker cleaner kit you chose to use you need one that will do the job properly the first time. Select the right kind of cleaner for what you need.
Let’s have a look at the some of the different kinds of shoes and the cleaning regime you would need to keep them in the best condition. Take into consideration the size of the bottle you will get and the number of shoes you can effectively clean with one bottle. Most will be quite concentrated so a little goes a long way.
These types of shoes are usually made from a mesh or knit material. They are therefore usually quite easy to keep sneakers clean as long as you have a regime in place. Ensure that you air your shoes out every time after use and always put them on and remove them with great care as this will extend their life along with proper cleaning.
There are some great sneaker cleaning kit options on the market along with sneaker restoration kits or sneaker protector sprays that will help you keep your athletic shoe in tip-top shape. You can also consider using a sneaker waterproof spray to add to your shoe’s protection.
Other athletic shoes such as tennis shoe cleaners, cleaners for cleats and specialized athletic shoes are also available.
When cleaning this kind of shoe material you will require a cleaning kit that provides a firm bristled fabric cleaner brush and solution. Not too stiff though. A foaming cleanser is best in this case. Try to submerge your canvas shoe in water when cleaning as this can damage them and cause the soles to start cracking or to damage the shoe glue that is used. Let your canvas shoe dry in an airy area.
Leather shoes are usually quite rugged and can withstand a lot more than other materials. To ensure that they last you a long time, having a good cleaning regime is necessary. First, you will need to remove any grime or dirt with the brush provided in your shoe care cleaner kit. Then you will effectively clean with the shoe cleaner solution. It is always best to condition your leather/suede shoes as well after cleaning.
Patent leathers will need a light cleaner brush and solution (protective spray) where suede will require a little more care. Using the best shoe care products will ensure that your suede shoes last a long time. Suede should also be softly brushed in the direction of the suede to ensure you get your dress shoes looking good. Brushing suede in different directions can make it look like colors are inconsistent on the shoe.
Sandals, Crocs, and other Shoes
For sandals, crocs, boat shoes and other comfortable shoes, ensure you get a top shoe cleaner and follow the directions of the manufacturer. Most of your sandals will be made from a rubber type of material and can be easily wiped down. However, using a cleaner solution will ensure that you add a little more protection to the shoe at the same time.
Shoe Cleaner Buyers Guide Questions
How to use Shoe Cleaner?
This will depend on the type of shoe you are looking to clean. The type of material you are cleaning also makes a difference. Cleaning shoes with a delicate material you need to have a shoe care cleaner that does not need a lot of scrubbing to work properly. A shoe cleaner that will clean away the stains and dirt with a soft cloth will be best in this instance. Most of your shoe care cleaning kits will come with a brush to help you get them clean.
A shoe brush cleaner should be soft-bristled so that it will not damage your shoe as you clean it. Warm water should be used when cleaning your shoes. Always follow the instructions on your shoe cleaning kit and make sure that you dilute your fabric cleaner solution properly to avoid damage to shoes. Remember to check that the shoe cleaner is suitable for the type of shoe you will be cleaning.
Use the correct brush to scrub your shoes to avoid damage to the material. Drying your newly clean shoes is also important. Air drying your shoes after a good clean is best. Do not wear your shoes while they are wet, especially leather shoes as they will stretch.
What is a good Shoe Cleaner?
A good shoe cleaner is one that will deal with those tough stains and get rid of dirt and grime. The top shoe cleaner for your shoes will depend on the type of shoe you want to clean. Athletic shoes require a different type of cleaning power than your leather suede dress shoes. A good shoe care cleaning kit includes a brush to apply your cleaner.
How to use Jason Markk Shoe Cleaner?
Using Jason Markk shoe cleaners are simple. First, ensure you have the right equipment, this includes a cleaning brush and Jason Markk cleaners. Dip the brush into water and then apply some of the Jason Markk solutions to the brush. Dip the brush back into the water after applying the solution and then start to clean the shoe. Scrub the shoe.
When the cleaner starts to foam you know it is working. Rinse the shoe off and then wipe it clean with a microfiber cloth. If you find that the tough stains have not been completely removed, you can repeat the actions. Once you are satisfied with the results, rinse the shoe off again and then leave to air dry.
Keeping your shoe clean and well cared for will save you a lot of money in the long run. A great shoe care cleaner will add years of life to your sneaker laundry, leather shoes and boots and everything in-between. The best shoe care products and a good shoe cleaning regime will help you preserve your favorite pair of shoes.