Keeping your shoes clean and cared for will ensure you always look good and save you money. Having the best shoe cleaner will extend the lifespan of your shoe. No matter what type of shoe you wear. From leather, suede to rubber or canvas and every other material in- between. A great shoe cleaner solution is what you need to keep your shoes in tip-top shape.
We have had a look at a number of different shoe care products on the market. After much research, we have developed a list of the ten top shoe cleaners that are sure to give your shoes a long life and a great look. Waterproof, shine and clean your shoes with ease using a great shoe cleaner and avoid having to buy new shoes constantly.
Let’s have a look at some of the great shoe care products that are available and see how they can extend your shoe’s life and save you money too.
Our Top Pick
Top 10 Best Shoe Cleaners
10 Shoe Cleaners Reviews
- All-rounder cleaner removes tough stains from your shoes
- It is suitable for various surfaces like suede, nubuck, canvas, fabrics, leathers, PU, mesh, knits, soft leathers and most other textiles
- It provides advanced staining and scuffs coverage and coating for until the shoes get soiled
- It is colorless and forms an invisible layer with no odor and can be used on any color of shoes including white canvas shoes
- It even helps to curb foul smells from the shoes.
- Quantity: 100 Ml; Package Contents: Pack of 1 All Rounder Cleaner
- Removes dirt and rigid stains
- Comes with a scrub-applicator
- Nourishes surface of your shoes and make it look like new
- Convenient to apply on shoes
- Suitable for sports shoes, pu leather and most non-absorbent surfaces
- Quantity: 100 Ml; Package Contents: Pack of 1 Shampoo Sports Shoe Cleaner
- All-rounder Cleaner removes tough stains whereas Shoe Renovator restores the original colour of the shoes
- Shoe Renovator is a perfect get-to-go spray which you can also carry around and use before entering the business meetings or while seeing someone special whereas All-rounder Cleaner provides advanced staining and scuffs coverage and coating
- Shoe Renovator keeps shoes looking new for longer while providing protection from dirt and dust. Generally, it requires 7-9 sprays on one shoe. However, the no. of sprays varies depending on the condition and porousness of the material.
- All-rounder Cleaner is suitable for various surfaces like Suede, Nubuck, Canvas, Fabrics, Leathers, PU, Mesh, Knits, soft Leathers and most other textiles
- Shoe Renovator is suitable for Suede, Nubuck, Microfiber, Tex, soft Leathers, Canvas, and other absorbent fabrics.
- Sale Package:- 1 Nubuck Suede Spatter, 1 Multipurpose Cleaning Brush
- Nubuck Suede Shoe Care Kit consists of Nubuck Suede Spatter and a multipurpose cleaning brush.
- Use the cleaner to spray over the suede leather and then use the brush to remove the dust and dirt.
- The colors may slightly vary so kindly use on a small area at the back of the shoe to match color.
- We at Helios believe in making our users lives easy by making their shoe care experience smooth, short and shinier. And our Nubuck Suede Shoe Care Kit is just an example of that.
- fixree shoe cleaner removes tough stains from your shoes
- Easy to use, no water required when using.
- Strong spray to remove stains right away.
- It is safe to use on all colors and materials including soft leather, canvas, sneakers, suede, nubuck, mesh.knits & other observant fabrics.
- Shoe cleaner is a colourless spray,Water-free cleaning, saving time and effort, easy to carry.
Express your individuality-We know your love for sneakers and the importance to keep them clean. After all, the right set of sneakers can tell the world about what you're into.Department:Men
Follow the Style-Suede and leather shoes can't beat someone wearing trendy sneakers. However, it will add the proper style only if they are shiny enough.
Get new like shine always -using this sneaker spray protector will ensure clean and new like shine that will impress anyone in a matter of minutes.
Non-Toxic Cleaner -This shoe cleaner is a harmless product that never causes damage to the sneakers and makes sure it lasts longer the same for years.
Works on all designs & colors -You can enjoy the same result on every design and color of sneakers with this Made in India cleaner.
- # AUTOMATIC OPERATION- KENT Shoe Sole Cleaner works automatically you need to just plug it and switch it on. The LED indicator would glow, stating the appliance is ready to use. The next time, you have to just place your shoe on the brush and it will start operating. After you remove your shoe the appliance will automatically shut off.
- # ROTATING BRUSH TO CLEAN THE DIRTY SOLE- KENT Shoe Sole Cleaner has rotating brush that can clean the dirty sole of your shoes and other impurities. To clean the shoe sole, you need to just place the shoe on the brush. The innovative appliance senses the shoe and starts automatically. The rotating brushes moves on rapidly and wipes the impurities from the shoe sole.
- # STRONG VACUUM SUCTION- The KENT Shoe Sole Cleaner has a strong vacuum power suction that can scoop the dust and make the sole clean. The high efficient vacuum cleaner exposes the dirt present in the sole of your shoe and removes it and stores in the container making your shoe sole dirt free.
- # COMPACT DESIGN- KENT Shoe Sole Cleaner is compact in design and requires minimum spaces for installation. It has dust storage bin that collects the dirt of the shoe sole. Install it at the entrance of your home/office at appropriate height and experience dust-free indoor air and floor.
- # MAXIMUM POWER- 300 W
- Shampoo Spray is easy to use and safely cleans and shines leather. It is suitable for all leather and synthetic leather, oiled leather, suede & nubuck, fabric & microfibers.
- It removes dirt and rigid stains, it is also suitable for sports shoes, PU leather, and most non-absorbent surfaces.
- Shoe shampoo increases resistance and protects your shoes from everyday accidental stains and spills of liquid (water, alcohol, oil).
- It is also safe to use on most materials including LEATHER, SUEDE, NUBUCK, CANVAS, MESH & VARIOUS KNITS.
- COMPLETE CARE: Cleans, Softens, Moisturises, and Preserves Leather Surface all in one simple step. Comes in an EASY TO USE push dispense bottle. A small amount gives HIGH COVERAGE. Gentle CLEANERS remove dirt and grime.
- Uniwax shoe cleaner removes scuffs, marks, dirt and more to make your shoes look brand new
- To ensure that your shoes are spotless, we developed a specific formula of powerful ingredients that only requires a small amount to get the job done
- One bottle of our all natural solution will be enough to clean your entire shoe collection. Our solution can clean most other fabrics. canvas, vinyl, knit, mesh, cotton, plastic, nylon, rubber and more
- Whether you need to clean your favorite all white tennis shoes, basketball sneakers, work boots, hiking shoes, sandals, or dress shoes.
- . Our shoe cleaner concentrate is great on any washable material type so the possibilities are endless. dryclean your shoe at your home
- THE GREEN ALTERNATIVE – Our Sneaker Cleaner is unlike many products on the market in that it does not contain any soap or harsh chemicals. Instead, we harness the same cleaning power that mother nature uses; bacteria. As a result, our Sneaker Cleaner is 100% environmentally friendly. Sneaker LAB Sneaker Cleaner is perfect to use on most shoe materials including LEATHER, CANVAS, SUEDE, NUBUCK, MESH, KNITS & VARIOUS OTHERS.
- SHOE CLEANING MADE SIMPLE – Our Sneaker Cleaner offers you a complete no fuss solution for cleaning your beloved kicks. Simply spray Sneaker Cleaner directly onto your sneakers; giving more attention to heavy soiled areas. Use a soft bristled brush or microfibre towel with warm water to gently brush/wipe the dirt away. For SUEDE and NUBUCK, follow all the steps outlined above but don’t dip your brush/microfibre towel in water.
- TRAVEL FRIENDLY – Whether you’re jumping on a plane to some far away destination or setting out on an epic road trip, your Sneaker LAB Sneaker Cleaner needn’t be left behind. Designed with travel in mind the Sneaker Cleaner bottle meets liquid restrictions for carry-on luggage. That means you don’t have to worry about airport security confiscating it next time you fly.
- REDUCE ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT – At Sneaker LAB, we are working steadily to reduce our impact on the environment. That is why our cleaning solutions contain no soap and are environmentally safe and biodegradable. We also use HDPE plastic for all our bottles, which is 100% recyclable.
- GIVE BACK – We believe in helping others just like you do. So, whenever you purchase a product from us, a portion of the proceeds goes towards our charity partner. Gold is a youth upliftment organisation that focuses on bringing out the true potential of young individuals in disadvantaged areas throughout Southern Africa. Let’s make the world a better place together.
Shoe Cleaner Buying Guide
Shoes have changed over the years but the need to clean and care for them has not. There are many different kinds of shoes in the market today. Different materials require different cleaning regimes. Shoes today are made from every kind of material from leather, suede to vinyl and canvas. Cleats, athletic shoes, cycling shoes, and more all require a cleaning regime to keep your shoes smelling fresh and in good order and extend their lifespan.
The top shoe cleaning kits will help you to keep your shoes clean and cared for. There are a number of shoe care cleaners on the market from EB Kick’s shoe cleaners to Jason Markk and Crep shoe cleaner kits. No matter which formal shoe or sneaker cleaner kit you chose to use you need one that will do the job properly the first time. Select the right kind of cleaner for what you need.
Let’s have a look at the some of the different kinds of shoes and the cleaning regime you would need to keep them in the best condition. Take into consideration the size of the bottle you will get and the number of shoes you can effectively clean with one bottle. Most will be quite concentrated so a little goes a long way.
These types of shoes are usually made from a mesh or knit material. They are therefore usually quite easy to keep sneakers clean as long as you have a regime in place. Ensure that you air your shoes out every time after use and always put them on and remove them with great care as this will extend their life along with proper cleaning.
There are some great sneaker cleaning kit options on the market along with sneaker restoration kits or sneaker protector sprays that will help you keep your athletic shoe in tip-top shape. You can also consider using a sneaker waterproof spray to add to your shoe’s protection.
Other athletic shoes such as tennis shoe cleaners, cleaners for cleats and specialized athletic shoes are also available.
When cleaning this kind of shoe material you will require a cleaning kit that provides a firm bristled fabric cleaner brush and solution. Not too stiff though. A foaming cleanser is best in this case. Try to submerge your canvas shoe in water when cleaning as this can damage them and cause the soles to start cracking or to damage the shoe glue that is used. Let your canvas shoe dry in an airy area.
Leather shoes are usually quite rugged and can withstand a lot more than other materials. To ensure that they last you a long time, having a good cleaning regime is necessary. First, you will need to remove any grime or dirt with the brush provided in your shoe care cleaner kit. Then you will effectively clean with the shoe cleaner solution. It is always best to condition your leather/suede shoes as well after cleaning.
Patent leathers will need a light cleaner brush and solution (protective spray) where suede will require a little more care. Using the best shoe care products will ensure that your suede shoes last a long time. Suede should also be softly brushed in the direction of the suede to ensure you get your dress shoes looking good. Brushing suede in different directions can make it look like colors are inconsistent on the shoe.
Sandals, Crocs, and other Shoes
For sandals, crocs, boat shoes and other comfortable shoes, ensure you get a top shoe cleaner and follow the directions of the manufacturer. Most of your sandals will be made from a rubber type of material and can be easily wiped down. However, using a cleaner solution will ensure that you add a little more protection to the shoe at the same time.
Shoe Cleaner Buyers Guide Questions
How to use Shoe Cleaner?
This will depend on the type of shoe you are looking to clean. The type of material you are cleaning also makes a difference. Cleaning shoes with a delicate material you need to have a shoe care cleaner that does not need a lot of scrubbing to work properly. A shoe cleaner that will clean away the stains and dirt with a soft cloth will be best in this instance. Most of your shoe care cleaning kits will come with a brush to help you get them clean.
A shoe brush cleaner should be soft-bristled so that it will not damage your shoe as you clean it. Warm water should be used when cleaning your shoes. Always follow the instructions on your shoe cleaning kit and make sure that you dilute your fabric cleaner solution properly to avoid damage to shoes. Remember to check that the shoe cleaner is suitable for the type of shoe you will be cleaning.
Use the correct brush to scrub your shoes to avoid damage to the material. Drying your newly clean shoes is also important. Air drying your shoes after a good clean is best. Do not wear your shoes while they are wet, especially leather shoes as they will stretch.
What is a good Shoe Cleaner?
A good shoe cleaner is one that will deal with those tough stains and get rid of dirt and grime. The top shoe cleaner for your shoes will depend on the type of shoe you want to clean. Athletic shoes require a different type of cleaning power than your leather suede dress shoes. A good shoe care cleaning kit includes a brush to apply your cleaner.
How to use Jason Markk Shoe Cleaner?
Using Jason Markk shoe cleaners are simple. First, ensure you have the right equipment, this includes a cleaning brush and Jason Markk cleaners. Dip the brush into water and then apply some of the Jason Markk solutions to the brush. Dip the brush back into the water after applying the solution and then start to clean the shoe. Scrub the shoe.
When the cleaner starts to foam you know it is working. Rinse the shoe off and then wipe it clean with a microfiber cloth. If you find that the tough stains have not been completely removed, you can repeat the actions. Once you are satisfied with the results, rinse the shoe off again and then leave to air dry.
Keeping your shoe clean and well cared for will save you a lot of money in the long run. A great shoe care cleaner will add years of life to your sneaker laundry, leather shoes and boots and everything in-between. The best shoe care products and a good shoe cleaning regime will help you preserve your favorite pair of shoes.