A beard certainly makes men look rustic, hotter and rugged. It is believed that bearded men have it easy when it comes to catching the attention of women. Check out our Top 5 picks below for the Best Beard Growth Oil.
- Specially formulated Beard Oil for Beard Growth
- Our Beard Growth oil contains Redensyl, 8 natural oils and Vitamin- E for hair growth, nourishment and strength.
- Redensyl - works on both hair roots and shaft, to re-balance hair's natural cycle for hair growth.
- 8 Natural Oils - Argan Oil, Almond Oil, Avocado Oil, Castor Oil, Acai Berry Oil, Olive Oil, Gooseberry Oil, Watermelon Seed Oil - strengthen and nourish hair, repair damaged hair and reduce breakage.Vitamin E - strengthens hair follicles.
- Our Beard Growth Oil is Sulphate and Paraben free.
- Condition, smooth, moisturize,
- Promotes Hair & Beard Growth, Makes beard smooth and Frizz free
- to renew and re energise hair production
- Ingredients almond oil, aloevera ext, fragrance, caster oil, olive oil, vitamin e, mineral oil, manthol, b H T,
- Best for fragrance and nourishment of beard and moustache
- How to use as with any skincare product it is recommended that you conduct a skin sensitivity test Apply a few drops of beard oil onto your wrist If there are no signs of skin sensitivity, like redness or dryness and scaly skin, continue to use concentrated Else mix with room temperature water and continue using as normal, Splash your palm with a few drops of beard oil and apply liberally into your beard and skin
- Caution store in cool dry place Keep away from children's and eyes and do not apply undiluted on skin, this is not a cosmetic product
In an era where presentation has become the primary factor in every field, appearance plays a significant role in dispensing an individual’s personality. A well-groomed beard positively contributes highly to creating one’s identity. But to keep it well reformed an individual would need products that would help them down the entire course.
Top 5 Best Beard Growth Oil
There are so many Beard Oil brands available in India which makes it really difficult for us to choose from. Check out our list for the best beard growth oil below.
Huffpost is stating the reasons why men should be using beard oil. No more need to worry about your patchy beard! Originally considered a sign of manliness, beards have now become a modern man’s way of making a statement.
Keep calm and grow beard
Top 5 Best Beard Growth Oil Reviewed
Read out our list for some of the best beard oil for men. Our experts have hand-picked the best beard growth oil for men taking into account the features and ingredients which could be the best for you.
- Our Beard Growth oil contains Redensyl, 8 natural oils and Vitamin- E for hair growth, nourishment and strength
- How To Use : Take desired quantity on palm. Massage the oil on the skin underneath the beard. Finish off by applying all over the beard. This product needs time and should be left on the skin and hair, either for the night or the day
- Ustraa Beard Wash contains soya & wheat proteins assist in thicker healthier growth
- How to use: Take a small quantity, rub between palms.Work lather and rub in between beard hair.Keep it for a min or so. Rinse thorroughly with water.Use it daily for beard cleansing
- These products are Sulphate and Paraben free
- Contains Organic Ingredients. Truly Organic, Natural, Herbal & Safe.
- Organic beard oil is a therapeutic blend of cold-pressed organic oils, powerful Ayurvedic herbs, and Vitamin E.
- This beard growth oil for men nourishes hair follicles for healthy growth of beard and moustache. Softens and conditions beard, making it easy to groom and manage.
- Nourishes skin underneath beard to reduce itchiness and irritation. Soaks in quickly to treat and calm dry, coarse, and unruly beard hair.
- Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals.
- SUPER HEALTHY BEARD GROWTH
- IMPROVES HAIR SIZE AND THICKNESS
- FIGHTS DANDRUFF & INFECTIONS
- BLENDED WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS
- BEAUTIFYING AND HEALING EFFECT
- Keeps your beard and mooch skin feeling its best: our easy to use formula supports the overall health of your beard and helps keep your skin from itching too
- Man Arden beard and moustache oil lightweight formula is powerful enough to make your beard soft but never leaves a greasy residue behind
- Our oil not only conditions your beard, but also treats it from the inside out. Stimulating equals fast growth, strength, and a healthy beard
- Lightly scented with man Arden's premium range, pick your delight!
- 100% Natural and pure 7 super-ingredients that will moisturize, promote faster beard growth, soften and condition your beard, moustache or goatee and make sure that it looks and feels incredible!
- 100% Ayurvedic Beard Oil & Moustache Oil for Beard and Moustache Growth
- Contains 9 Vital herbs like Brahmi, Mahabhringraj, Laljadi, Jaitun, Coconut Oil etc, to soften, hydrate and condition the skin
- Effective Beard Oil to keep Moustache and Beard Dandruff Free
- Get rid of itchiness, soften the beard and keeps beard dandruff free
- Enticing & subtle Sandalwood and Orange Peel aroma to worn on weekdays or on weekend or even for Party
Best Beard Growth Oils: What to Look For?
The kind of ingredients that there are in your beard oil is certainly the first thing you need to look for when you are making a purchase. In fact, this happens to be true for any grooming product that you wish to buy. If you plan on putting something over your skin or hair, which you work so hard to maintain, you might as well first take a look at what comes in it.
Now when it comes to beard oils, you can’t take any chances. Since this oil is going to come in direct contact with your facial skin, you have got to be super careful so as not to damage it even the slightest bit. Make sure the oil uses all natural or organic ingredients. If it does not, then that could potentially mean harm for your skin. High point of chemical would case a problem.
This might come as a bit of a surprise to some, but some beard oils actually also contain scents in them. They are added for the simple fact that men must not just look good but also smell good. Now while not all of the prominent brands in the market sell oils with scents in them, a good majority of them do.
It is completely upto you about the scent. Some of the most prominent scents to be featured in oils are tobacco, cedarwood and many more.
Now again this is a matter of personal choice, but the brand of best beard growth oil you opt for will actually be a critical factor in the growth and development of your brand. While some brands are obviously better than the others, some have some defining features that most of the others don’t have.
Why Use A Beard Oil?
Sporting a beard may be stylish and appealing, but it can easily be passed off as something unhygienic. Bacteria can find a way in the beards especially the area below the nose where you sweat the most. Dust can get accumulated in the beard hair. The skin becomes flaky and itchy because the beard sucks away all the moisture from the skin. As plants need water to grow, same goes for beard. We need to take care of it!
Using a beard oil makes the facial hair soft, smooth, manageable and also tame them so as to accentuate a crisp and tidy look. Beard oils also prevent irritation and itching on the skin beneath the beard and help the hair grow faster and better. Applying the best beard oil just after washing your face will change your personality making your beard look more neat and clean.
Benefits of Beard Growth Oil
Feeds your skin with the nutrients: The skin that is behind your facial hair is as essential as its growth. When you tend to grow a beard, the hair embodies any moisture that is there is your skin. Beard Oil assists in the nourishment of the hair as well as the skin and helps it to keep it hydrated.
Bid Goodbyes to beard ruff and itchiness: If you have dry and rough skin, the chances are that your beard would lead to itchiness, and would be partnered by beard ruff (Beard ruff is a flaky patch of dry skin that become detached from the face due to dryness and itching). Therefore, beard oil aids in keeping your skin moist and dandruff free.
Helps in inflammation: It might be possible that your skin is sensitive and delicate, and thus due to chemical use of shampoos and other body products, redness and irritation befalls. Therefore, Beard oil doesn’t interfere with sebum production and doesn’t clog pores, so it can help cleanse and nourish skin prone to breakouts.
Makes the beard soft and smooth: Beard hair grow at different points and expansions. While some men prefer it to style their beards according to the shape of their face, others simply allow it to grow as it wishes. Thereby, using a beard oil helps them to soften the hair that makes it more yielding and gentle.
Frequently Asked Questions
It depends upon the way your skin works with the oil. Although no product can increase the rate at which the hair grows but beard oils comprising of unrefined jojoba and pure argon oil. This combination helps to generate the hair that is needed for healthy growth, which means limited breakage.
Till now, we have not heard from anyone facing the side effects after applying the beard oil. You may face acne if you purchased a poor quality beard oil.
If you have been growing your beard from past 8 months then it is recommended to use beard oil everyday. Although there is a no specific time slot, you can still use the product everyday.
Although the list of top beard oils has come to an end, we hope you are able to pick your favorite beard growth oil. This article would help you to pick the best ones in the market without actually getting confused.
Loved our blog? Share it with your friends on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter who love to keep the beard look! Thanks for reading.