Lithium-ion batteries are safer compared to lead-acid batteries. They offer a plethora of benefits for the users. Most of them boast an advanced power management feature making them safer and more convenient. For instance, they are fitted with excellent protection functions that prevent overheating, over-charging, and under-current.
These lithium ion batteries are also designed for designed to be portable and compact. For that reason, they are ideal for your different outdoor needs. They are perfect for tailgating, camping, and other outdoor uses. The batteries are also designed to last longer. They offer to charge and power for most devices.
Our Top Pick
Top 10 Best Lithium ion Batteries
10 Best Lithium ion Batteries Reviews
- 【Lithium Ion Technology】: entrox deep cycle lithium ion batteries have exceptional longevity since they manufacturing by Automotive Grade Li-ion Cells with higher energy density, more stable performance & greater power, letting you use the battery more freely. Our batteries are more cost effective, so when factoring time and cost into your purchase, our lithium iron battery banks come out ahead every time
- 【Longer Service Life & Higher Safety】: Our Li-ion 26650 battery provides 1500-1800 cycles (3 times longer) & a 6-year lifetime compared to 300~500 cycles & a 3-year lifetime in lead acid battery. Highest-level safety based on UL Testing Certificate for the cell inside the battery Metal Heavy Duty pack.
- 【Lightweight & Versatile】: Weighting only 9kgs for one module, our 60V 20Ah battery weighs in at only 1/4 the weight of lead acid batteries! With no acid in the battery, you're able to safely mount in any position. This makes li-ion batteries perfect for marine, RV, campers, golf cart, medical devices, motorhomes & electric mobility scooter, off-road and off-grid applications!
- 【Efficient Power& Capacity Expansion】: entrox Li-ion battery’s flat discharge curve holds above 68V for up to 90% of its capacity usage, providing astronomical boosts in run-time compared to only 50% in Lead Acid. The battery can be connected in parallel and series for large capacity. Connect in Series and parallel: Up to 17series and 4parallel(total 68) identical batteries for up to 62.9V; This product is your best choice for outdoor camping power and indoor easy installation;
- 【Built-In BMS & Convenience & Maintenance Free】: Our Li-ion battery has built-in BMS (Battery Management System) to protect it from overcharge, over-discharge, over-current, and short circuit with excellent self-discharge rate. Built-in high /low-temp cut off prevents charging over 122 °F (50 °C)/under 32 °F (0 °C). Li-ion battery is 70% lighter than lead acid battery with the same capacity. Without memory effect, no matter what state the battery is, it can be used as soon as it is charged.
- New Age Technology: Gone are the days of clumsy inverters and batteries because Luminous has succeeded in creating one of its kind battery integrated inverter, so lets power your house without any clutter
- Powerful Lithium-Ion Battery: Forget about power cuts as this integrated battery offers 3x longer life, 3x faster-charging speed, zero maintenance, and 15% more efficiency than a lead-acid battery
- Lightweight and Compact: With dimensions going down to a mere foot, this inverter will be a staple of elegant design and efficient organization in your house interiors
- High Load Capacity: Packing with it 880 W peak load capacity, 1280 Wh battery capacity, this inverter is designed to carry loads of up to 3 BHK home or showroom
- Safe and Secure: Safety is always a priority for Luminous, and this inverter is no exception. With no acid spills, no toxic fumes, no protruding wires, be sure to enjoy its power without any worries
- High-Definition LCD Display: With crisp and clear visuals keep track of backup time, charging time, ECO/UPS mode, faults, and percentage load running on the inverter conveniently
- Brand New 50Ah LFP Cells EV Grade A with Busbars
- 3C 150A Continuous Charge/Discharge rate
- Actual Measured Capacity >52Ah
- 4 x 3.2V 50Ah Cells for 12V DIY Battery (BMS not included)
- For help and more info visit dmex.in
- 240 mAh Battery Capacity
- Voltage: 3.7 Volts; Weight - 35 Grams
- Size: 32 x 20 x 4 mm (LxWxH)
- Application: Bluetooh speaker, GPS, Mp4 player, DVD, Mobiles backup power supply, Power bank, Tablet PC and other electronic device
- Package Include 1 x 3.7V 240mAh Battery
- 100% New Genuine BIS Approved Actual Capacity Battery
- 3S8P Configuration High capacity, small size, light weight
- Meets to all safety norms for handling,can be used as UPS for CCTV camera DVR etc.
- PORTABLE POWER BANK – This amazingly adaptable product has the ability to charge Laptops, Notebooks, Phones or anything you take on the go with you. Great for Travel and Outdoors. Also can take away for Camping, Outdoor, Picnic, Shooting etc.
- USAGE: For CPAP, BiPAP, Portable Oxygen Concentrator & Other Small Medical Devices Like Nebulizer etc. Also can be used for Electric Devices like Laptop, Drone, Smartphone, Tablet, DSLR Camera, CCTV, projector, Small Refrigerator, Inflator etc.
- HUGE POWER SUPPLY – An outstanding 60000mAh, 150W. (222 Wh/3.7V) AC Output. it’s fast charging.
- SAFETY PROTECTION: Intelligent power manage IC protect your devices against any charging accidents, Built-in safeguards protect your devices against excessive current, overheating, and overcharging during charging and storage
- WHAT YOU GET: Coolnut 60000mAh External Battery Pack+ Charging Power Adapter+AC Inverter+User Manual + Worry Free 60-Months Product Warranty, 06 Months Warranty on Accessories, friendly & outstanding customer service
- Charging Voltage - 12.6V
- Charging Current - 5A (max)
- Nominal Pack Voltage - 11.1V
- Discharge Current - Tested for 8A, 10A, 12A, 15A
- 100% New Genuine BIS Approved Actual Capacity Battery
- 12v Configuration High capacity, small size, light weight, can be charged/Discharged using same terminal fast charging best for ups solar spray pumps
- Life cycle approx 1000 Plus so can easily sustaion 4-7 years
- PLEASE USE LITHIUM BATTERY CHARGER RATED 12.6V FOR PROPER CHARGING AND LONG LIFE
- Do not use for button start vehicle. can use for light horn etc
- Electric Scooter Lithium Battery
- 48 V 24AH
- Inbuilt BMS Protection
- Run 40km on 250watt Motor
- A+ Grade Lithium Phosphate Cells Inside
- Fully Metal Enclosure
Is Lithium-ion the Ideal Battery?
For many years, nickel-cadmium had been the only suitable battery for portable equipment from wireless communications to mobile computing. Nickel-metal-hydride and lithium-ion emerged In the early 1990s, fighting nose-to-nose to gain customer’s acceptance. Today, lithium-ion is the fastest growing and most promising battery chemistry.
The lithium-ion battery
Pioneer work with the lithium battery began in 1912 under G.N. Lewis but it was not until the early 1970s when the first non-rechargeable lithium batteries became commercially available. lithium is the lightest of all metals, has the greatest electrochemical potential and provides the largest energy density for weight. Attempts to develop rechargeable lithium batteries failed due to safety problems. Because of the inherent instability of lithium metal, especially during charging, research shifted to a non-metallic lithium battery using lithium ions.
Although slightly lower in energy density than lithium metal, lithium-ion is safe, provided certain precautions are met when charging and discharging. In 1991, the Sony Corporation commercialized the first lithium-ion battery. Other manufacturers followed suit. The energy density of lithium-ion is typically twice that of the standard nickel-cadmium. There is potential for higher energy densities. The load characteristics are reasonably good and behave similarly to nickel-cadmium in terms of discharge. The high cell voltage of 3.6 volts allows battery pack designs with only one cell. Most of today’s mobile phones run on a single cell.
A nickel-based pack would require three 1.2-volt cells connected in series. Lithium-ion is a low maintenance battery, an advantage that most other chemistries cannot claim. There is no memory and no scheduled cycling is required to prolong the battery’s life. In addition, the self-discharge is less than half compared to nickel-cadmium, making lithium-ion well suited for modern fuel gauge applications. lithium-ion cells cause little harm when disposed. Despite its overall advantages, lithium-ion has its drawbacks. It is fragile and requires a protection circuit to maintain safe operation. Built into each pack, the protection circuit limits the peak voltage of each cell during charge and prevents the cell voltage from dropping too low on discharge. In addition, the cell temperature is monitored to prevent temperature extremes.
The maximum charge and discharge current on most packs are is limited to between 1C and 2C. With these precautions in place, the possibility of metallic lithium plating occurring due to overcharge is virtually eliminated. Aging is a concern with most lithium-ion batteries and many manufacturers remain silent about this issue. Some capacity deterioration is noticeable after one year, whether the battery is in use or not. The battery frequently fails after two or three years. It should be noted that other chemistries also have age-related degenerative effects. This is especially true for nickel-metal-hydride if exposed to high ambient temperatures.
At the same time, lithium-ion packs are known to have served for five years in some applications. Manufacturers are constantly improving lithium-ion. New and enhanced chemical combinations are introduced every six months or so. With such rapid progress, it is difficult to assess how well the revised battery will age. Storage in a cool place slows the aging process of lithium-ion (and other chemistries). Manufacturers recommend storage temperatures of 15°C (59°F). In addition, the battery should be partially charged during storage. The manufacturer recommends a 40% charge. The most economical lithium-ion battery in terms of cost-to-energy ratio is the cylindrical 18650 (size is 18mm x 65.2mm). This cell is used for mobile computing and other applications that do not demand ultra-thin geometry. If a slim pack is required, the prismatic lithium-ion cell is the best choice. These cells come at a higher cost in terms of stored energy.
- High energy density – potential for yet higher capacities.
- Does not need prolonged priming when new. One regular charge is all that’s needed.
- Relatively low self-discharge – self-discharge is less than half that of nickel-based batteries.
- Low Maintenance – no periodic discharge is needed; there is no memory.
- Specialty cells can provide very high current to applications such as power tools.
- Requires protection circuit to maintain voltage and current within safe limits.
- Subject to aging, even if not in use – storage in a cool place at 40% charge reduces the aging effect.
- Transportation restrictions – shipment of larger quantities may be subject to regulatory control. This restriction does not apply to personal carry-on batteries.
- Expensive to manufacture – about 40 percent higher in cost than nickel-cadmium.
- Not fully mature – metals and chemicals are changing on a continuing basis.
The lithium polymer battery
The lithium-polymer differentiates itself from conventional battery systems in the type of electrolyte used. The original design, dating back to the 1970s, uses a dry solid polymer electrolyte. This electrolyte resembles a plastic-like film that does not conduct electricity but allows ions exchange (electrically charged atoms or groups of atoms). The polymer electrolyte replaces the traditional porous separator, which is soaked with electrolyte.
The dry polymer design offers simplifications with respect to fabrication, ruggedness, safety and thin-profile geometry. With a cell thickness measuring as little as one millimeter (0.039 inches), equipment designers are left to their own imagination in terms of form, shape and size.
Unfortunately, the dry lithium-polymer suffers from poor conductivity. The internal resistance is too high and cannot deliver the current bursts needed to power modern communication devices and spin up the hard drives of mobile computing equipment. Heating the cell to 60°C (140°F) and higher increases the conductivity, a requirement that is unsuitable for portable applications.
To compromise, some gelled electrolyte has been added. The commercial cells use a separator/ electrolyte membrane prepared from the same traditional porous polyethylene or polypropylene separator filled with a polymer, which gels upon filling with the liquid electrolyte. Thus the commercial lithium-ion polymer cells are very similar in chemistry and materials to their liquid electrolyte counter parts.