I’ve been testing and reviewing kitchen equipment for over 30 years, and if there’s one thing I get the most feedback on, it’s toasters. People want the Best 4 Slice Toasters! Apparently people are passionate about toasts! Listening to all of you, I know you want evenly golden toast, in every place because, well, you like yours just a burnt shade and her husband prefers its slightly golden brown. And not only that, when you do a second round you don’t want it to look darker or lighter than the first.
Here are the 10 Best 4 Slice Toasters.
Let’s take a look at the Best 4 Slice Toasters!
Finding the best was next up on our list of challenges. After several hours of testing, we decided on a few models that we think are suited.
A Comparison of our Favorite Best 4 Slice Toasters
- 2 slice pop-up toaster
- Variable browning settings
- Adjustable browning settings
- With mid cycle cancel feature
- The appliance comes with a removable crumb tray to keep it clean along with a cord storage space to keep the cord in place
- Warranty: 2 years on product
- 1450 W power for quick toasting
- 4 slice toaster with wider slots: Allows thick and thin size breads to be toasted. 4 Slice slots lets you toast multiple bread at a time. Convenient and Time-Saving
- Removable crumb tray: Makes it easy to clean the toaster
- Bread centering guide: It hold the bread at the center for uniform browning
- Hi-lift function, Auto pop-up: For easy ejection & removal of bread of all sizes
- Variable browning control: Cancel - To stop toasting anytime you want, Reheat - To warm cold toasted breadDefrost - To toast frozen bread at any browning level
- 8 browning settings for individual preference
- Integrated bun rack for heating rolls, pastries or buns,2 large variable slots for different size of bread
- For any product related queries contact: 1800 102 2929,removable crumb tray for easy cleaning
- High lift to safely take out smaller pieces
- Extra auto shut-off protection,reheat, defrost in one go
- Cancel button to stop toasting at any time
- Toast 4 slices at a time
- High 1500W power for quick toasting
- Dual bread guides for perfect browning
- 7 temperature control settings
- Cord winder at the bottom for easy storage
- Defrost, Reheat, Cancel function
- Super High quality Stainless Steel insulated body for cool touch
- Multiple Functions: Defrosts and toasts frozen food, Quickly reheats previously toasted food and An easy way to start or cancel toasting at any point
- Convenience of Toasting 4 Slices at once , Wide slots for thick breads :Yes , Variable Browning :Yes
- Removable crumb tray catches crumbs from toasted bread in a durable, full width tray that can be washed
- 6 Step browning control
- Automatic Safety shut off
- Benefit of 4 slice toaster The four slice toaster is more convenient and efficient to use. These toasters are perfect for families or people who want more than 2 slices of toast at a given time thus being a huge time saver
- Stainless steel cage housing Feasto 4 slice toaster comes with stainless steel cage housing for extra durability
- Functions Illuminated defrost, cancel and reheat button
- Temperature settings-7 heat setting with electronic variable browning
- Heat resistant body for comfort touch
- Cord winder and 2 slice cool touch
- Auto bread centering
- Bigger 32mm bread slot
- High-lift knob for small bread
- Illuminated defrost, cancel buttons
- 7 heat setting with electronic variable browning
- Stylish green color for easy maintenance and cleaning
- Included dust cover prevents any dust or insects into the slots
- Cool wall exterior provides you safe-to-touch experience
- High lift feature to easily remove small pieces of bread
- Large variable slots for accommodating different size of breads
- Reheat and defrost in one go
- Warranty: 2 years on product
- Power Features: AC 230 V/50 Hz ; Power Consumption: 1400 W ; Automatic switch off ; Capacity: 4 Slice ; Anti-skid feet to stay rooted in place ; Plastic cladding for a cool touch
- Contact_us on: [ 18001035963 ]
- Warranty: 2 years on product
- Power: 1400 watts
- 5 browning levels to have a toast of your choice, every day. Automatic shut-off : Yes
- Reheat function warms the toast without burning it
- Defrost function is perfect for those refrigerated bread slices
- Cancel function lets you stop bread toasting in between the process
- The wide slots of the toaster are big enough to put any size of bread
- The removable crumb tray makes the cleaning process very easy
Best Toaster Brands in India
When deciding on which toaster to buy it becomes important to choose a brand that’s trustworthy and offers good service to the customer. We’ve listed the best toaster brands in India that have really good reputation and provides great quality products.
It is a Dutch Technology brand and has its headquarters in Amsterdam. It was founded on 15 May 1891 by Gerard Philips and Frederik Philips. This brand has focused on the field of electronics, lighting, and healthcare. It was the worlds largest manufacturer in the year 2013 revenues. In India Philips is like a mother brand for all electronics and lighting and we often don’t even care about the product specs by just looking at the brand. You can click on the below link to view some toasters of Philips.
It has its headquarters in Swinton Meadows and was founded on July 8, 1936, and has its specialization in home appliances like induction oven, kettles, coffee makers, food processors, microwave ovens etc. The Morphy Richards toasters are stylish, compact and cater to all the requirements of Indian households. You can click on the below link to view some toasters of Morphy Richards.
It was founded in 1926 by Jamnalal Bajaj in Mumbai. The group comprises of 36 companies which involve various industries like automobiles, lighting, home appliances, insurance, iron and steel, travel and finance. This brand is India based brand and has therefore made a lot of impact into the minds of the consumers. You can click on the below link to view some toasters of Bajaj Majesty.
The John Oster manufacturing company was engaged in manufacturing of small appliances. The Oster brand today is under the trademark of Newell brand. The brand was started in 1924 by John Oster inside his garage in Racine Wisconsin. However, from 1960 Oster has been occupied by Sunbeam and is currently Sunbeam Oster. The Oster products maintain its reputation and hence all the products of Oster are of a great quality which makes it a bestseller You can click on the below link to view some toasters of Oster.
Best Toaster Buying Guide
You have to categorize them according to the following points:
1. Budget Friendly
The price is an important factor always before purchasing any home appliance hence the appliance should not cost much. It should be budget-friendly and reliable for average households as the toasters are small home appliances and should not cost much. However, quality should not be compromised because of the price. An average basic toaster usually ranges from 700 to 3000.
The home appliances are manufactured by various brands and hence you should not be confused about the brand as the appliances might not be covered with after sales services. The brand is, therefore, an important factor as few brands have earned huge reputation in the market due to customer support.
It should be easy to use so that the user doesn’t have to struggle with the toaster and there also should be a proper user manual where steps should be mentioned to guide properly in case there is a first time user. However, a toaster usually is easy to handle and doesn’t consist of complicated usage steps.
We usually have modular kitchen nowadays and hence prefer compact appliance as a bulky and large appliance might require a lot of space in your kitchen. A toaster is preferred to be compact and easy to move from one place to another and it is not necessary that it is placed near the socket.
The most important factor that is desired at the time of purchasing is the durability and great product quality. The toasters are usually desired to run for years without any issues. The quality of the appliance should be great as no one wishes to buy an appliance every year as it runs out.
Best Toasters – Frequently Asked Questions
1. How am I supposed to clean the toaster?
The toaster can be easily cleaned while it cools down by just taking out the tray and removing the bread crumbs from the toaster. The toaster should be regularly cleaned as it is hygienic and all the appliances that are used regularly in a home for preparing food should be properly cleaned after use.
2. What kind of bread can be used to toast?
The thin and fresh bread slices can be used to toast or even you can use the pieces of bread that are a day old and this usually helps in making crispy toasts for breakfast in the morning. Usually, toasters are compatible with all sizes of bread and don’t have any restriction.
3. What is meant as browning control?
The browning control is referred to as the heating control you can get the option of toasting bread to the level you prefer to have in your breakfast. The browning is a great feature for those who don’t prefer crispy toasts or who prefer more crispy toasts.
4. What is the best toaster available online?
The best toaster available online is AMERICAN MICRONIC- 4 Slice Imported Full Stainless Steel Pop-up Toaster- AMI-TSS2-150Dx
5. Can toasters be used to toast paos?
Pao Bhaji is one of the most common street food in India and we often make them at home however all toasters cannot be used to make paos as they are not compatible but still, there are some toasters of panini kind which can be used for making paos.
6. How long can I use the toaster?
The toasters usually run for a long time and usually do not have any limit for its working however an average toaster can run for about 5 to 10 years if properly maintained. However, apart from using the life of an appliance totally depends on the quality of the appliance as well as the inbuilt parts.
7. Is it safe to insert the hands while placing the bread inside the toaster?
No, it is absolutely not safe to insert the hands while placing the bread inside the toaster as the toasters need to be preheated for fast heating and better toasting. It is not safe to be handled using naked hands as the toaster use a simple mechanism in which the electricity runs through the circuit and heats up the heating element.
8. Can the bread be toasted in the toaster with butter or cheese?
Yes, the bread can be applied with little butter or jam or even cheese and can be toasted and that tastes even better and the bread crumbs should be cleaned after use as if not done the burnt cheese or breadcrumbs might disturb the efficiency in the long run.
9. Is it not important to pause the toaster and check the bread so that it doesn’t get burnt?
Most of the toasters nowadays come with auto settings where you just need to power on and then the machine completes the task on its own.
10. Can toasters be used to make sandwiches?
Yes, toasters can be used to make sandwiches only if there is enough space usually toasters are meant to make toasts like butter toasts or jam toasts. It’s better to follow the instructions from the manufacturer.
Some of the Toaster Buying Tips
The size of the toaster to be purchased depends on the members of the family as well as the space available on the kitchen platform. The size of the toaster usually vary from about 2 slice toaster to 4 slice toaster and even vary to about more slice toaster. The size of the toaster doesn’t matter much as toaster usually is required at breakfast and works fine with 4 slice top up toaster.
2. Browning Control
The browning control is an added advantage as one can check the amount of crispiness to be done to the toasts as everyone’s preferred ability is not always the same. However, if the elements inside the toaster that is responsible for browning is too far from each other then the bread might not brown evenly. This is an important factor to be paid importance.
Power Consumption is an important factor to be considered and we usually overlook such an important thing as we usually concentrate on the look and the working. The home appliances nowadays come with BEE ratings which are ranked out of five. You should always take care of this factor before purchasing the appliance so as to save your electricity bill.
4. Energy Efficiency
The energy efficiency is required so that there is no wastage of resources and when the toaster completes the job it can auto-shut -off so that there is no wastage of energy, as well as there, are no accidents due to overheating. This feature is nowadays present in all appliances.
Safety is an important factor that is associated with all the appliances that are used in the kitchen as appliances in the kitchen are used by all the members and are also near water or other kinds of flammable things so the safety is something that should always be considered.
Toasters Technology – How Does it Work???
The toasters technology is very simple and easy to understand where there is a tray that fits in the bread and is connected to a small circuit which heats up the grill and toasts the bread.
Most of the toasters nowadays come with the browning control which also functions through the circuit and helps in toasting the bread to the level one needs.
You can follow the following video that explains the simple circuit that helps the toaster to heat up and toast the breads. The toaster follows a simple technology and hence they are safe and easy to handle and can also be repaired.
Or else if you want to buy the refrigerators of your choice, click on the Buy Now link below to visit Amazon to buy it or to learn more about it.