Being a man, are you ashamed of having less beard? Do you look like a boy and want to look like a man with a perfect beard? Time to spend some money on a beard to get a fuller, better looking beard. Beard Growth Oil can enhance your beard and give you a new look. So it is better to invest in a beard growth oil rather than living a boring life without a beard. Also Read: Best Onion Hair Oil In India
Here are the 10 Best Beard Growth Oil in India.
Let’s take a look at the Best Beard Growth Oil!
Finding the best was next up on our list of challenges. After several hours of testing, we decided on a few models that we think are suited.
Here are the Top 10 & Best Beard Growth Oil in 2021
- Beard Growth test conducted in an independent lab shows upto 40% more hair growing cells with the USTRAA Beard Growth Oil.
- Growth & volume made with the patented Redensyl molecule that works on your hair’s stem cells, this oil will help get you growth as well as volume in your beard.
- Moisturizes & Nourishes Beard 8- natural oils including Argan, Acai berry, Castor, Almond, Olive, Watermelon seed, Gooseberry and Avocado oils keep your beard healthy, nourished and well-groomed.
- Specially formulated Beard Oil for beard growth.
- Redensyl - works on both hair roots and shaft, to re-balance hair's natural cycle for hair growth.
- BEARD GROWTH OIL: Beard oil is one of the most important products for any man who wants to flaunt a bearded look. The Man Company brings an advanced almond & thyme beard oil for men. It promotes beard growth by supplying all the natural nutrients and makes it more manageable.
- ALMOND OIL: It is rich in Vitamin E and Protein, both of which have the proven benefits of promoting hair growth. The fatty acids in Almonds help in reducing inflammation of the skin under the beard.
- THYME: Thyme is one of the essential ingredients of beard oil and promotes hair nourishment. It contains Vitamin E which nourishes the beard.
- ARGAN OIL: It prevents drying of the hair shafts. Provides deep nourishment of hair and prevents frizz and split ends.
- UNEVEN PATCHY BEARD: Get rid of dry frizzy beard hair by applying beard oil for patchy beard. All three rich ingredients keep your beard smooth & shiny. Paraben-free and Silicone-free.
- TREATS BEARDRUFF: Just like our scalp, the skin of the chin under the beard becomes prone to dryness. Beard oil that provides the required nutrients to the underlying skin, nourishing it and hence preventing dryness and formation of beardruff.
- REDUCE BEARD PATCHES & SPOTTINESS: Beardo’s Beard and Hair growth oil contains vegetable protein which strengthens hair fibres for a fuller, thicker beard
- SCIENTIFICALLY ENGINEERED for growth with NATURAL ingredients: Contains zinc which boosts testosterone which in turn boosts a faster and more even growth.
- Get a STRONGER, FULLER beard: This oil contains vitamin B6 which assists in strengthening of hair follicles
- STIMULATE INACTIVE HAIR FOLLICLES: The copper peptides in the beard growth oil improve blood circulation of the hair follicles for better growth.
- 90 DAY REGIME: Continuous use for 90 days to improve your beard growth patterns.
- LIGHT FORMULATION - A non-sticky and non-greasy formulation that can be applied at any part of the day or night.
- ONION OIL- Well known to possess properties that enhance blood circulation which in turn increases the diameter of the hair fiber and linear hair growth rate.
- 10 ESSENTIAL OILS- Enriched with 10 essential oils that keep the beard hydrated and nourished promoting softer, stronger and healthier beard growth.
- SMELLS FANTASTIC- Infused with our signature blend of fragrance notes that won't let you walk out of the house smelling like an onion.
- NO BAD STUFF- Mineral oil-free. SLS Free. Paraben-Free. Silicone free.
- Premium Beard Oil: Dr. Vedic beard oil is made with natural and organic ingredients, which are carefully selected to nourish and moisturize your beard and the skin underneath it.
- Softens and Conditions: Our beard oil helps to soften and condition your beard, making it easier to manage and style. It also helps to reduce itchiness and flakiness associated with dry skin.
- Promotes Healthy Growth: Our beard oil is formulated with ingredients that help to promote healthy beard growth, leaving you with a fuller, more luscious beard.
- Addresses Common Beard Problems: Our beard oil addresses common beard problems such as beardruff, split ends, and patchy areas, resulting in a healthier and better-looking beard.
- Great Scent: Our beard oil has a subtle and pleasant scent that will leave you feeling fresh and confident all day long.
- Easy to Use: Simply apply a few drops of our beard oil to your beard and massage it in, making sure to distribute it evenly throughout your beard. It's that easy!
- Advanced formula, better growth: It has DHT boosters and Redensyl, which combine to give your beard growth a boost.
- Moisturizes and nourishes beard: Ingredients like Amla and Watermelon Seed help keep the beard healthy, nourished and well-groomed.
- More DHT = More Beard Growth : a good massage of this oil will work on the stubborn roots to boost your beard growth.
- No harmful chemicals: This oil is completely silicone, paraben, mineral oil, petrolatum and sulphate free.
- For Beard Only: This product is strictly to be used on the face and not on scalp. In case used on scalp, it will cause hair loss. It also needs time and should be left on the skin and hair, either for the night or the day
- Specially formulated Beard Oil for beard growth.
- Uneven Patchy Beard: Get rid of dry frizzy beard hair by applying beard oil for patchy beard. All three rich ingredients keep your beard smooth & shiny. Paraben-free and Silicone-free.
- Promotes Beard Hair Growth: Keep your beard nourished with beard oil for men hair by promoting beard growth. It removes the dryness and makes the beard more manageable.
- Treats Beardruff: Just like our scalp, the skin of the chin under the beard becomes prone to dryness. Beard oil that provides the required nutrients to the underlying skin, nourishing it and hence preventing dryness and formation of beardruff.
- Beard Growth Oil (30ml) promotes hair growth naturally - Beard Growth Oil makes patchy beard fuller, denser, darker, thicker & soft.
- Coconut Oil restores hair health – Coconut Oil gets easily absorbed in the beard making it a must use oil for hair follicles’ moisturisation. It is known to restore hair health & add shine to the beard.
- Jojoba Oil nourishes skin - Jojoba Oil protects against dryness. Jojoba is rich in vitamins & minerals that nourish hair follicles & can also add much needed moisture to the beard.
- Argan Oil moisturizes the beard skin – Argan is the perfect multitasking ingredient because of its ability to strengthen & moisturize facial hair. It evenly moisturizes the skin under beard, keeping beard hair soft. Further, it smooths out dry patches in skin.
- Vetiver Oil acts as a beard hair follicle fixer – Vetiver Oil helps in fixing numerous skin & hair issues such as inflammation, extreme dryness & beard hair fall.
- Sesame Oil stops beard hair thinning & prevents beard loss - Sesame Oil’s anti-bacterial & anti-inflammatory properties fight against skin infections that can perhaps lead to thinning of the beard & further beard loss.
- Amalgamated with natural ingredients and discarding all harmful chemicals, Mancode Ayurvedic Beard Growth Oil becomes a satisfactory choice for health freaks.
- Henna oil protects hair follicles allowing for stronger growth.
- Essential oil helps in stimulating blood circulation to the follicles encouraging faster and better hair growth. Hibiscus oil serves as natural Anti-dandruff solution, soothes dryness and fosters thick hair growth.
- Mancode Ayurvedic Beard Growth serves as Vegan and moreover Gluten free.
- Stimulates beard follicles - This beard tonic has 1.5% Aminexil - a proven vasodilator. It works by widening blood vessels and providing better nourishment to the follicles. At first, it would cause some weak hair to shed while it strengthens the follicles - to begin promoting beard growth.
- Thicker beard growth - This beard tonic also has tri-peptides which nourishes the follicles by releasing amino acids at the site of the hair follicle to strengthen the hair strands. This essential nutrient leads to denser growth. The improved nutrition thanks to vasodilation and the high concentration of growth actives also help improve growth.
- Growth of new beard hair - Gokshura in this beard tonic has the ability to boost the hormone most crucial for beard growth - DHT, leading to development of new follicles. Gokshura, along with Red Clover and Moringa helps in boosting hair follicle density leading to denser beard growth. Continued use will significantly improve your beard!
- 1.5% Aminexil - Aminexil stimulates beard hair follicles. Regular use of this beard serum boosts the beard development process, resulting in denser and thicker beard. Aminexil acts as a vasodilator, i.e. it widens blood vessels, allowing for more oxygen, blood and nutrients to reach the facial hair follicles, enhancing growth.
- For best results: Apply once a day, daily.
Ingredients of a beard oil
As you can see from above, most beard oils are an amalgamation of a few essential natural oils, and you must understand the advantages provided by each of these ingredients to help you choose the best beard oil in India most suited to your needs. Essential oils are derived from tree barks, leaves, and roots. Although they have numerous benefits, they cannot be applied directly to the skin. Hence, they are blended with other oils, such as vegetable or coconut oil, to make them safe for application.
Many oils also come with artificial agents and parabens. Make sure you stay away from such oils. Here are the primary essential oils, with their beneficial properties, that are present as ingredients in beard growth oil in India.
Argan Oil helps to reduce dryness and acne as it is rich in Vitamin E, omega acids, and linoleic acid.
Jojoba Oil moisturizes hair and makes the skin good by controlling sunburn, acne, chapped skin, and psoriasis.
Rosehip is good at curing dark spots and hydrates dry and scarred skin as it is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and essential fatty acids.
Thyme Oil is jam-packed with properties as it works as an antiseptic, hypertensive, antibacterial, and antispasmodic.
How to use beard oil for beard growth?
As seen with many men, growing a beard is not a child’s play. Even though there are many products available in the market, just applying them won’t miraculously award you with a lustrous mane. But if you use the items in the right way, then there is hope. For a thick and shiny beard, you will need to apply beard growth oil on a regular basis.
Here’s how to use beard oil for the best results:
- Clean your face properly before applying the oil
- Take a few drops, preferably 4 or 5, of the oil on your palm.
- Massage the oil gently on your face in circular motions
- Comb the beard or style it as per your own style
Remember to use the beard oil regularly to extract the most benefits. Fix a time for applying the beard oil so that you do not forget.
Now that you have all the information on the palms of your hand, which beard oil you think is the best beard growth oil in India?
When and how to grow a beard?
- These are small details that you must pay attention to. If you need to grow a beard, choose to do so over a holiday. A rough stubble isn’t exactly something anyone needs to see, although it is a phase that needs to be gone through. Growing your beard over a break gives you the ideal time to shape it and grow it to a length you can keep up with. And when you are back after your vacation, everyone sees the new you.
- It’s always a good idea to consult a professional or look up a look to grow your beard to once you start growing it. This gives you a clear picture of how you want to shape your look. Go through social media such as Instagram where you will come across the trending looks, or browse through Conde Nast’s GQ, the premiere men’s magazine that has been setting trends in fashion and style for more than fifty years. When you decide on the look, you can then take your time to grow your beard, or choose the right products for the grooming purpose.
- No matter how long or short the period over which you grow your beard is, you must keep the stubble clean at all times. Cleanliness is almost as good as growing the beard itself. Clean roots lead to faster hair growth, giving you a nice, thick stubble faster. Moreover, beardruff (dandruff in beard) is a real thing. Keeping your stubble clean will prevent beardruff and also keep it from getting itchy and rough.
Once you are past your vacation phase, that is, after you have successfully grown your beard, it is time to maintain it. The best way to choose the right products is to know the kind of beard you have. Do you have a dry or oily beard? Is it itchy and rough? Does the hair break or is it difficult to manage unruly, thick hair? No matter what the problem is, every issue can be solved with the right product. All you need to know is what the exact problem is.
Side Effects of Beard Oil
As with almost any cosmetic product, there are certain side effects of beard oil too. But one has to keep in mind that the results and effects vary based on individuals. While one beard oil might suit you another might not be compatible. Here are a few general side effects that do tend to arise from beard oils:
- One of the most common side effects of beard oils is an allergic reaction. One may argue that beard oils contain natural elements but the thing is that allergic reaction can be triggered by natural extracts too. One needs to be aware of the ingredients present in the beard oil they are intending to use.
- There are various reviews on various websites about certain oils changing the colour of the beard to red. Again, individual results vary and many might not even face this side effect but the very fact that this can happen should make you be aware of the beard oil you are choosing.
- Sometimes certain ingredients present in the beard oil like rice bran oil, lavender extracts, pumpkin seed oil can adversely affect beard growth. So, while buying a beard oil try to look for oils which do not contain polyunsaturated vegetable oil.
- Try to stay away from synthetic stuff even if it is a scent that has been added to an all-natural beard oil as it may cause skin irritation.
Which Beard Oil is best?
According to our research and customer satisfaction/review, Urbangabru Beard Oil is still one of the best choices to get.
Do beard oils actually work?
Yes, It works if you’re consistent enough to follow the procedure daily and apply it regularly in the right way.
Does Beard Oil have any negative impact?
Most of the beard oil brands use natural essential oil mixtures to make it work for you. However, it suits most of the skin types, but still, hypersensitive skin people should test it first by applying a small amount.
How many times can I apply beard oil in a day?
It is recommended by experts to use it twice a day (morning & evening) after face wash for best results.
I hope you have covered all the points mentioned here and got the right beard oil for yourself. Let us know which one you choose and how much use it was to improve beard density.
Leave a Comment