Being a man, are you ashamed of having less beard? Do you look like a boy and want to look like a man with a perfect beard? Time to spend some money on a beard to get a fuller, better looking beard. Beard Growth Oil can enhance your beard and give you a new look. So it is better to invest in a beard growth oil rather than living a boring life without a beard. Also Read: Best Onion Hair Oil In India
Here are the 10 Best Beard Growth Oil in India.
Let’s take a look at the Best Beard Growth Oil!
No products found.
Finding the best was next up on our list of challenges. After several hours of testing, we decided on a few models that we think are suited.
Here are the Top 10 & Best Beard Growth Oil in 2021
No products found.
Ingredients of a beard oil
As you can see from above, most beard oils are an amalgamation of a few essential natural oils, and you must understand the advantages provided by each of these ingredients to help you choose the best beard oil in India most suited to your needs. Essential oils are derived from tree barks, leaves, and roots. Although they have numerous benefits, they cannot be applied directly to the skin. Hence, they are blended with other oils, such as vegetable or coconut oil, to make them safe for application.
Many oils also come with artificial agents and parabens. Make sure you stay away from such oils. Here are the primary essential oils, with their beneficial properties, that are present as ingredients in beard growth oil in India.
Argan Oil helps to reduce dryness and acne as it is rich in Vitamin E, omega acids, and linoleic acid.
Jojoba Oil moisturizes hair and makes the skin good by controlling sunburn, acne, chapped skin, and psoriasis.
Rosehip is good at curing dark spots and hydrates dry and scarred skin as it is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and essential fatty acids.
Thyme Oil is jam-packed with properties as it works as an antiseptic, hypertensive, antibacterial, and antispasmodic.
How to use beard oil for beard growth?
As seen with many men, growing a beard is not a child’s play. Even though there are many products available in the market, just applying them won’t miraculously award you with a lustrous mane. But if you use the items in the right way, then there is hope. For a thick and shiny beard, you will need to apply beard growth oil on a regular basis.
Here’s how to use beard oil for the best results:
- Clean your face properly before applying the oil
- Take a few drops, preferably 4 or 5, of the oil on your palm.
- Massage the oil gently on your face in circular motions
- Comb the beard or style it as per your own style
Remember to use the beard oil regularly to extract the most benefits. Fix a time for applying the beard oil so that you do not forget.
Now that you have all the information on the palms of your hand, which beard oil you think is the best beard growth oil in India?
When and how to grow a beard?
- These are small details that you must pay attention to. If you need to grow a beard, choose to do so over a holiday. A rough stubble isn’t exactly something anyone needs to see, although it is a phase that needs to be gone through. Growing your beard over a break gives you the ideal time to shape it and grow it to a length you can keep up with. And when you are back after your vacation, everyone sees the new you.
- It’s always a good idea to consult a professional or look up a look to grow your beard to once you start growing it. This gives you a clear picture of how you want to shape your look. Go through social media such as Instagram where you will come across the trending looks, or browse through Conde Nast’s GQ, the premiere men’s magazine that has been setting trends in fashion and style for more than fifty years. When you decide on the look, you can then take your time to grow your beard, or choose the right products for the grooming purpose.
- No matter how long or short the period over which you grow your beard is, you must keep the stubble clean at all times. Cleanliness is almost as good as growing the beard itself. Clean roots lead to faster hair growth, giving you a nice, thick stubble faster. Moreover, beardruff (dandruff in beard) is a real thing. Keeping your stubble clean will prevent beardruff and also keep it from getting itchy and rough.
Once you are past your vacation phase, that is, after you have successfully grown your beard, it is time to maintain it. The best way to choose the right products is to know the kind of beard you have. Do you have a dry or oily beard? Is it itchy and rough? Does the hair break or is it difficult to manage unruly, thick hair? No matter what the problem is, every issue can be solved with the right product. All you need to know is what the exact problem is.
Side Effects of Beard Oil
As with almost any cosmetic product, there are certain side effects of beard oil too. But one has to keep in mind that the results and effects vary based on individuals. While one beard oil might suit you another might not be compatible. Here are a few general side effects that do tend to arise from beard oils:
- One of the most common side effects of beard oils is an allergic reaction. One may argue that beard oils contain natural elements but the thing is that allergic reaction can be triggered by natural extracts too. One needs to be aware of the ingredients present in the beard oil they are intending to use.
- There are various reviews on various websites about certain oils changing the colour of the beard to red. Again, individual results vary and many might not even face this side effect but the very fact that this can happen should make you be aware of the beard oil you are choosing.
- Sometimes certain ingredients present in the beard oil like rice bran oil, lavender extracts, pumpkin seed oil can adversely affect beard growth. So, while buying a beard oil try to look for oils which do not contain polyunsaturated vegetable oil.
- Try to stay away from synthetic stuff even if it is a scent that has been added to an all-natural beard oil as it may cause skin irritation.
Which Beard Oil is best?
According to our research and customer satisfaction/review, Urbangabru Beard Oil is still one of the best choices to get.
Do beard oils actually work?
Yes, It works if you’re consistent enough to follow the procedure daily and apply it regularly in the right way.
Does Beard Oil have any negative impact?
Most of the beard oil brands use natural essential oil mixtures to make it work for you. However, it suits most of the skin types, but still, hypersensitive skin people should test it first by applying a small amount.
How many times can I apply beard oil in a day?
It is recommended by experts to use it twice a day (morning & evening) after face wash for best results.
I hope you have covered all the points mentioned here and got the right beard oil for yourself. Let us know which one you choose and how much use it was to improve beard density.