When it comes to women’s electric razors, there are so many different products that it’s sometimes hard to know which one offers better value. This guide will be useful to define the best electric shaver for women.
Whether you have used electric razors before or are looking to make your first purchase, it is definitely worth reading some tips, tricks and reviews on women’s electric razors so you can find the right one for you. Of all the products on the market, from start to finish in the price range, we have compiled a final selection of just 7 of our favorites.
Here are the 10 Best Electric Shavers for Women in India.
Let’s take a look at the Best Electric Shavers for Women!
Finding the best was next up on our list of challenges. After several hours of testing, we decided on a few models that we think are suited.
Our pick of the Best women’s electric Shaver Consumer Ratings & Reports in 2021
Our list of best women’s electric razors Consumer Ratings & Reports includes top rated brands i.e. Emerson, Philips, Remington, Braun, vogue, and Panasonic, etc.
- Trim & shave your body hair anytime, anywhere quickly & painlessly. Style or shape your bikini area. Use the small trimming head to get the look you want and trim down to 0.5 mm
- Skin protection: rounded tips effectively cut hair while protecting the skin.
- Click-on combs allow for trims of different lengths. Choose between 3 or 5mm for an even, neatly-groomed bikini area
- Mini shaving head included for a clean look after trimming
- Ergonomic grip for secure, comfortable styling
- Wet or dry use. Portable design, battery-operated (included). washable trimming head for optimal hygiene
- Up to 40 mins cordless use after 10 hour charging
- 27 self-sharpening blades for long lasting performance
- Skin protection system gives you a clean wet shave that doesn't damage your skin
- 1-Level battery indicator to get the best from the shaver. Power Source: AC Power. Automatic voltage:100 - 240 V. Operation: Unplug before use
- Comfort cut blade system with 3 directional floating heads, ergonomically designed Convex shaving system
- Non-slip rubber handle
- 40 Minutes cordless use after an 8-hour charge
- Confidently Shave or trim all body zones. Rounded tips and hypoallergenic foil for skin comfort
- Includes 1 body comb for a natural trim (3mm)
- Easy to clean and use in or out of the shower
- The rubber grip is designed to ensure optimal handling even when wet, for better control during use
- worldwide voltage, no oil needed
- 18k Rose Gold coated blades for precise trimming
- Can be used for the whole body, including sensitive areas like bikini area, underarms, etc.
- Wet and Dry Use
- IPX5 Waterproof for safe usage in the shower
- Rechargeable battery for convenient usage. Please reach out to AGARO Customer (Call: 9821486487 or eMail : firstname.lastname@example.org) in case of any issues
- Painless, No Residue Shave: The TOUARETAILS women's shaver adopts an advanced 3D floating foil and hypoallergenic stainless steel blade that will give you an ultra-close shave without pain and irritation. The all-in-1 design meets all your body shaving needs on your arms, legs, armpits or bikini lines, without any residue. Provides an excellent shaving experience.
- Wet/Dry Use & Travel Lock: With 100% waterproof and whole body washable design even in shower make it safe for wet or dry shaving and cleaning. Travel Lock, Long press 5 seconds to lock while long press 3 seconds to unlock provides perfect protection from unexpected starting up on a trip
- Unique security lock, power LCD display: Left battery and charge status will be displayed in percentage. Unique safety lock (press 5 seconds to lock and 3 seconds to unlock), safe storage on your trips and great help to protect children from playing.
- Waterproof Shaving Head: Shaver Head is waterproof, ensuring both wet and dry use. The cutter head is removable for immediate water wash cleaning.
- LED Intelligent Display— With LED power display, you can check the usage time in advance to prevent the embarrassing situation of accidental power failure when shaving. USB cable charging for 2 hours can be used for 70 minutes, very convenient, suitable for home and travel.
- IPX 6 Waterproof
- 90 Minutes Runtime
- Quick Charge In 120 mins
- Cord & Cordless Use
- Wet & Dry Use
- 【Painless Close Shaving 】: The electric shaver has upgraded 3D rotary floating head design, and uses high quality blade and double ring knife mesh design, the contact area increases by 50%, increase shaving volume, smooth floating arc surface and adhere to the skin, remove hair from the root.
- 【Wet and Dry Safe to Use】: It is waterproof and supports full body wash. The IPX7 body allows you to use the rotary shaver whether wet or dry, you can enjoy shaving in the shower. It’s also easy to clean with running water.
- 【Portable Mini Body】: This beard shaver is easy to carry with mini body. It is very suitable for going out when stored in a cosmetic bag or backpack. Aluminum metal body, non-slip, durable, and comfortable. Suitable for air travel, business trips, office, and much more.
- 【All in One Electric razor】: Shaving, hair removal for legs, armpits, body hair, etc. It can be done on one machine, only a mini portable electric shaver is needed at home to take care of men and women.
- SMOOTH SKIN: shaves hair cleanly and close to the skin, for easier makeup application
- GENTLE & DISCREET: built for efficient and sensitive facial hair removal for women
- QUICK & EASY: mini-sized design for portability—efficient facial hair removal anytime, anywhere
- PRECISE: spot and isolate hairs with the facial hair remover’s built-in smartlight
- VERSATILE: this facial shaver for women is easily usable on tricky areas of the face
- All-round shaver you can shave your whole body quickly, easily and safely
- Safe & easy shaving
- Small shaving head that cuts body hair quickly while protecting your skin
- With anti-slip grip for optimal wet & dry use in shower routine for gentle & comfortable hair removal
- Shave anywhere with this cordless lady shaver that is battery operated
- Hypoallergenic foil prevents irritations and rashes
- Electric Shaver for Men : Upgraded double-blade pop-up trimmer help the shaver glide smoothly over your skin , Rounded blade caps blades to cut more facial hair one time for better shaving speed and effect.
- Painless Close Shaving : A special protective coating with skin gliding properties, to shield your face from irritation.
- Easy to Clean : The flex shaving head can be easily took off to wash that it can help us meet all our daily needs.
Types Of Electric Shavers For Women
There are two types of electric shavers for women.
- Rotary electric shaver: It usually has three circular rotating heads. Each of these heads has a spinning cutter that grabs and cuts the hair caught by the exterior guard of the shaver.
- Foil electric shaver: It has a rectangular-shaped head with oscillating blades. The thin metal layer called foil has a mesh pattern, under which blades are placed, and it protects the skin. A foil shaver promises a close but safe shave and requires horizontal and vertical motions.
Buyer’s Guide For Women’s Electric Shaver
Before understanding what to look for in an electric shaver for women, it helps to understand why electric shavers are popular choices.
Electric Shaver Vs. Manual Razor
Using a manual razor to shave legs and arms would be the easiest way to do it. You use the razor, toss it after a couple of uses, and then pick a new one or a replacement cartridge. But with the exposed blades comes the risk of cuts, especially when you are shaving in a hurry. This is why electric shavers are much more convenient for the modern women who need on-the-go shaving that is painless. Without nicks and cuts on your skin, you would experience a smooth and soft finish every time you shave.
Electric Shaver Vs. Epilator
Epilators are mainly preferred because of the long-term results they offer. Hair grows back slower when you use epilators than when you use a manual razor or electric shaver. But there is no denying that epilators are painful. Some rare ones like Braun Epilator Silk-Epil 3 3-270 are designed to reduce the pain with stimulated massaging action. But it is not absolutely painless. If you need pain-free shaving and if you also need to groom your bikini area and shave pubic hair you might find efficient women’s electric shavers with relevant attachments to be more comfortable to use.
Wet Vs. Dry Shaving
Some shavers only allow dry shaving. But if you have sensitive skin using a shaving cream like Cremo Fresh would enhance your shaving experience. These creams are designed to soften the hair strands and provide impeccable shaving results. The cream provides the essential lubrication to prevent friction as you move the shaver tightly against the skin. So, a wet and dry shaver would be a reliable long-term investment in personal grooming for women.
In order to better choose an electric shaver for women suited to your needs, it is important to know the essential criteria below.
Versatility and tightness
In general, the models on the market come with accessories to perfect specific types of shaves. The razor can then shave all parts of the body, even for bikini waxing. Most often, razors are equipped with Wet & Dry technology which, as the name suggests, allows you to use the razor in dry or wet conditions.
The head and the blades
It is best to choose a razor with a head that will adapt perfectly to the area to be shaved. The efficiency of the razor greatly depends on the number of blades placed at its head. Comfort is ensured by the presence of a grid.
This criterion makes all the difference between several models. Some shaver models only have one shaving head, while others have multiple shaving heads. These heads will be used to facilitate access to several parts of the body and to adapt perfectly to the task. In addition to the different heads, one can also cite as accessories cases or cases or devices protecting the razor and the user during transport.
For excellent freedom of use and also for comfort, electric shavers are powered by batteries or batteries. This power mode also allows the shaver to be used while traveling or on the go. On the market, battery-powered models provide fairly good range. Some battery shaver models have the fast charge function and are ready in 5 minutes after charging.
In order to have a perfectly functional, durable and also hygienic razor, it is essential to opt for a model that is easy to clean and maintain.
The different types of electric shavers for women
There are 2 categories of electric razors for women: razors with rotating heads and razors with grids, also called “razors with vibrating blades”. Let’s see the details of these products.
Razor with rotating heads
Usually razors with rotary heads have 2 or 3 circular blades. These heads put the hairs back in a straight position to cut them well from the root. This type of razor follows the shape of the area to be shaved. As a result, it performs a close shave. This type of razor has excellent maneuverability and is suitable for shaving most places on the body.
Who is it for? This type of razor is ideal for women who want to shave delicate areas of their body.
Razor with vibrating blades or grid
This type of razor is equipped with screens where the hairs are retained before being cut by tiny blades, making movements up and down. This razor is ideal for shaving the face, legs and armpits. It shaves very close to the skin and is very soft. You will not feel any pain while using it.
Who is it for? Since this device provides a very close shave, it is suitable for shaving visible parts such as the face, legs and armpits.
The benefits of an electric shaver for women
Electric shavers for women guarantee a quick and simple shave. Most often, this type of device can be used in the shower. In addition, this type of device is easily transportable and you can take it with you wherever you go. In addition to these undeniable advantages, find below other advantages of electric shavers for women.
Compared to several other shaving solutions, the electric razor provides great user comfort. This device allows you to shave painlessly and without any risk of injury.
Simplicity and speed
Electric shavers guarantee faster shaving, thanks to their ease of use. They are also more precise because of their advanced cutting technology adapted to each area to be shaved.
By using an electric razor, the skin is preserved and protected effectively. Indeed, protective grids are placed between the skin and the blades. There is therefore no contact between the blade and the skin.
Electric razors for women are very practical. For waterproof models, they are able to perform the shaving process even in the shower. Appliances with self-cleaning plinths are themselves capable of removing the remaining hairs on the plinth. And finally, in terms of energy, they benefit from an autonomy capable of correctly shaving.
Electric razors are an economical solution thanks to their long lifespan. Unlike manual razors, which incur more long-term expenses with the purchase of disposable or refill blades, electric razors preserve your wallet better.
What Features Should You Consider?
- Battery life: a full battery charge may range from 1 hour to 12 hours, depending on the model. You’ll want to ensure that you should at least get several shaves before you need to recharge. There are some models that will allow you to do a quick five-minute charge so that you can get one shave in.
- Low battery indicator: this will remind you when it’s time to plug in your razor and recharge.
- Automatic shutoff: this feature enables the razor to stop charging once the battery is at 100%. Some models will require you to pull the plug immediately once it’s at full charge to ensure you don’t damage the battery and reduce battery life.
- Easy cleaning: Most razors will come with a cleaning brush to make cleaning it a breeze. Others can easily be rinsed while a few feature a self-cleaning system.
- Pop-up trimmer: this is an attachment found in multipurpose razors that features a small pop-up blade for trimming/shaving certain delicate or curved areas such as your underarms and bikini line.
- Ergonomic design: you’ll want something that’s easy to hold and feels comfortable in your hand, even when it’s wet. It should also enable you to easily shave parts of your body without making your hand or wrist tired.
- Case: if you’re a person who travels frequently, you’ll want to take your razor with you. A case will ensure that you can take your razor with you without damaging it or anything else inside your luggage.
After going through the products we have reviewed, we figure it based on features, real experiences, and of course the price. A perfect lady shaver will give you the look of a million dollars women.
Suffice to say, I think, having the products among the best women’s electric razor list would save money along with the best personal care.
So, if you’re dealing with ladies shaver, I’d say you’ll never regret rather satisfied with the worth of every penny.
Frequently Asked Question Best 15 Electric Shavers For Men
Q. Which are the best electric shavers?
Philips Electric shavers are the best electric shaver available in India. The shavers do their job properly and the best part is they come at super affordable price. Philips NT1500/49 shaver is one of the best shavers from Philips. It has a runtime of 600 mins and it has 3 length settings. This excellent men shaver is available for Rs 1,459 online on Flipkart. The trimming range starts from 0.5 mm and goes upto 4 mm.
Q. What is the best electric razor for a close shave?
Braun BT3040 shaver is the best electric razor for a close shave. It has a runtime of 30 mins and it has 21 length settings. The trimming range starts from 0.5 mm and goes upto 21 mm.
Q. What is the best electric razor for an older man?
Nova Prime Series NHT is the best electric razor for an older man. It is a cordless electric shaver so you don’t have to worry about wires tangling. The shave comes with 20 adjustments and has a trimming Range – 0.5 – 10 mm. It is water-resistant and has a washable head. It is easy to use and clean.
Q. Do you use shaving cream with an electric razor?
No, you don’t need to use shaving cream with an electric razor.