Beautiful hair has always been considered an integral part of a beautiful woman. Most women have naturally straight hair, which they often don’t like. They want to curl their hair because they think it will make them more attractive. The solution to this problem is the widely used curling iron.
No products found.
Traditional methods of curling hair often damage the scalp and hair and cause severe burns and other bruises. A curling iron is an easiest and most affordable way to curl your hair. Curling irons are usually made from Teflon or ceramic and come in a variety of shapes, such as a cone or cylinder, depending on the use of the product.
Here are the 10 Best Curling Irons in India.
Let’s take a look at the Best Curling Irons!
Finding the best was next up on our list of challenges. After several hours of testing, we decided on a few models that we think are suited.
Here are the Top 10 & Best Curling Irons in 2021
Easy To Use
- Power Source Type:Corded Electric
For Hair -Curling
- power source type:Corded Electric
- Innovative Styling Tools: From curling irons and wands to flat irons, hot air brushes, auto curlers and more, we make styling tools for all hair types
- Pre-heat your curling tong - rest the tong on its safety stand on a smooth flat surface. The iron will be ready to use in about 5 minutes.
- Power : 25-40 W Temperature range : 100 C- 200 C, The Tongs Heat Up To In Just Half A Minute, Ceramic For Smooth Sleek Styling And High Shine Finish.
- Before plugging in check that the voltage matches that shown on the rating label. Pre-heat your curling tong - rest the tong on its safety stand on a smooth flat surface
- round hair brush barrel for full body and smooth volume Soft, flexible, and cool-to-the-touch silicone bristles
- This Staunch SHC-1015 curling iron has industry-leading technology, features a easy-glide surface to allow the hair to glide easily over the surface of the barrel as you style
- Ceramic coating Curling iron suitable for all hair types, to help protect your hair from heat damage. It heats up to 200 °c
- The tip of the styler is made from a special heat insulating material to keep it cool; you can safely hold it while you're styling for optimal ease of use
- Good quality product and properly checked before desired of pulling off the same hairstyle all the time want a temporary change then bring home thIs hair curler
- Warranty & support: 2 years warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase,
- It takes only few minutes for styler to be ready to use Convenient grip with rubber handle Cereamic coated plates
- Dimensions cord length 2. 2 m general v&g professional color grey/black model number 228 type hair curler usage men,
- Women key features all maximum temperature of 220degree celsius multi light indicator on/off switch 40 sec heat-up time ceramic coating
- Automatic turn-off tong name name v&g professional hair curler power features power consumption 65 w power requirement 180-220v.
- Roll the curl as far as you wish, avoid touching the scalp with the hot barrel, as this can cause burning
- The voltage is (220 - 240) volts AC and the frequency is (50 - 60) Hz
- Ceramic coated plates, Fast heat up, Power consumption: 25 W Advance PTC heating element
- 1.8m long power cord Safety stand
- Swivel cord: 360 degree ; Storage convenience: Hanging loop ; Safety: Cool tip ; Display: LED indicator ; Heat up time: 30
- Easy ON/OFF switch
- Cool tip for easier and safer use
- Barrel diameter: 1.6cm
- Swivel cord to prevent tangled wires ; Hair length: Long and Medium ; Power Requirement: 110 - 220V, Power Consumption: 40W
- Fast heat up time, ready to use in 60 sec
- Blinking LED light indicates when the device is ready to use
- Protective ceramic coating for extra gentle styling
- Start - Press the "Power/OK" button for about 2 seconds in shut-down state. The buzzer beeps once and the display screen lights up. The display of temperature flashes and the product enters the 5-second temperature setting state by default. If no operation done within 5 seconds, the current temperature will be used. After that, the "temperature setting" display keeps lightened, and the product will heat up.
- Shutdown - In the power-on state, press and hold the "Power/ OK" button for about seconds. The buzzer beeps once, the display screen goes out, and all functions is disabled (only the "Power/OK" button is available in the shutdown state by default).
- Mode Setting - When the product is in the mode setting, press the "Power/OK" button to switch the mode in the order of "Temperature Setting-Rotating direction-Retention time- Work"; when the product is in the mode setting, press the "Adjust" button to adjust the current set value as follows.
- 6 Temperature & 11 Timing Settings - Cordless auto curler have 6 temperature options with a wider range from 300℉ to 390℉, suitable for different hair types. 11 Timing Settings(8-18s) allows you to select suitable time to create a variety of hair style from waves to tight curls, enjoy the endless styling possibilities.
- Auto Off & USB Rechargeable - Built-in 5000mA lithium battery will last up to 60 minutes continuous use after one fully charged in just about 3 hours.Portable size & USB rechargeable design perfect for carry in traveling. Shut off automatically after 10 minutes to preserve battery life.
- Colour - Black
- Curling Wand with Teflon Barel
- Curling Wand for Wanderlust Curls, Dual Voltage Curling for Free Falling Curls
- 2 IN 1 HAIR STRAIGHTENER & CURLING - Hair Straightener and Curler can be used as both a flat iron and curling iron, definitely curls hair and straightens hair, save space, time and money.
- SAFETY USE: Temperature control adjustment is section 1,thermal conductive material is tourmaline ceramics , Curlers with teeth is 25W,diameter of thermal conductivity is below 15mm.Suitable for both wet and dry hair.
- EASY TO USE & TRAVEL FRIENDLY - Our hair styling tool is a travel friendly hair straightener because of its simple push button lockable handle. To unlock it, push back the button again. Also the 360° swivel cord prevents from getting wire tangled & makes it easy to use.
- MULTI USAGE - Works for most hair types, from fragile and thin to wavy and thick.Short preheating time in seconds, long useful life, and stable maximum performance.Salon length swivel cord for a professional reach. Easy grip lightweight handle and non slip design.
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT - We truly care about your customer experience and, your product experience. We are dedicated to your complete satisfaction. If you have any question or problem with our service or products, please feel free to contact us.
- Ceramic coating for Hair Colour Protection
- Hair Styling Accessories
- Sound Timer Indicator
- LED Display
- Also works as Power Bank
What Is the Curling Iron?
As its name suggests, the curling iron is a styling tool that makes your hair curly – or wavy, depending on the features of the particular appliance. As with any other styling tool, it has plenty of features that should be considered before purchasing. We’ve already discussed what to bear in mind when choosing a straightening brush, and now let’s uncover the secrets of picking the right curling iron.
How to Choose the Right Curling Iron?
Buying Guide is an important aspect as everyone will be familiar with what he/she is purchasing and in what way it is helpful. The most important things that you need to consider while buying a curling iron are barrel type, quality of the material, types of curling, curling iron material, temperature settings, and finally the price. In this section, we’ve given a detailed explanation of each parameter.
Similar to other hot tools, like hair dryers and flat irons, curling irons can utilize different materials, for example:
- Ceramic: heats evenly and reaches high temperatures, but is gentle enough for all hair types.
- Tourmaline: naturally produces negative ions and infrared heat when heated, meaning gentle warmth. A great choice for fine hair or more delicate hair, as it is less likely to cause heat damage.
- Titanium: heats up evenly, but faster and is great for thick hair and coarse hair, but most importantly, healthy hair. It is more resilient than other materials.
- Nano titanium: designed to produce more negative ions to cut down on frizz and static.
The barrel size controls the size of the curls you get. A large barrel will give you beachy waves, while a slimmer barrel will give you tighter curls. Common barrel sizes are:
- 75 inch
- 1 inch
- 25 inch
- 5 inch
It is unusual to find barrel sizes larger or smaller than these on curling irons, however curling wands often come in a much wider variety of sizes.
Consider, also, how long you want your curls to last. A wide barrel may make curling long hair easier, but tight curls last longer than loose curls or beach waves.
Types of Curling Irons
- Straight Barrel – This is the most common type of curling iron you will find in the market. It is used for giving your curls a uniform shape, and you can have coils and ringlets as per your wish.
- Flat Iron –Flat irons are tailor-made for both long and short hair. It works best when you already have a straightener at your possession. It comes with curved edges, and the curls will be smooth and look quite natural.
- Multiple Barrels – There are double and triple barrel based curlers available, and they are popularly called wavers. They resemble very much like a finger, and you can get S-shaped waves rather than the traditional curls you get with others. It is best applicable to those having longer hair.
- Spiral Barrel – From the name you can understand that these are designed for giving spiral curls. They have ribbon or raised spiral ridges and you can get the perfect helix curls to make your hairstyle stand out uniquely.
- Pearl Barrel – This curling iron has small pearl-shaped balls with the barrel and the basic job is to make the curls look natural by not giving all of all curls perfect shape. It is suitable for hair of all lengths.
- Cone Wands – A cone shaped wand has a wider base and smaller ends. However, the reverse model is also available. The curls with this one will be precise and perfect and you can make thinner as well as thicker curls as per your wish. Besides, you can get romantic and beach curls easily with this type of curling iron.
What’s the difference between a curling wand and a curling iron?
The main differences between curling wands and curling irons are the clasp, the direction you hold the tool and the amount of definition in the curls they provide. If you want tight ringlets, you’ll probably want to use a curling iron since its clamp will hold your hair in place while the heat does its job. If you’re looking for a more natural, flowy look, the curling wand will be your best friend.
Are curling wands easy to use?
Curling wands are very easy to use when you get the hang of the wrapping technique. Here are a few tips and tricks to get you started.
- Hold your curling wand pointing down. It’s exactly the opposite of how you hold a curling iron, so it can be a little tricky to figure out at first.
- Start at the roots and wrap down, leaving a bit of your hair off the wand at the bottom. Wrapping it this way will help you achieve a loose, natural style.
- Curl your hair away from your face in the front so that you don’t cover your face with hair. You can alternate curl direction in the back of your hair to add fullness and texture.
- Wrapping your hair in different directions can create different styles of curls. Play around with techniques to find your favorite style or check out some tutorials to get started.
What to look for when buying a curling wand
When you’re trying to decide which curling wand to buy, here are a few key features to keep in mind.
- Material: If you have fine or color-treated hair, you will probably want a wand made from either ceramic or tourmaline to mitigate damage and reduce frizz. On the other hand, if you have thick or coarse hair, you may prefer a curling wand made from gold or titanium as these materials can withstand high heat settings for a long time.
- Heat setting: You’ll want to find a curling wand that has more than one heat setting so that you can adjust the temperature according to the weight and health of your hair. For example, you should use much lower temperatures with color-treated hair than with healthy, curly hair.
- Shape: Curling wands come in all sorts of shapes. Some are one width all the way through like a curling iron, and some are wide at one end and skinny at the other. Others are bubble-shaped. Differently shaped wands create different types of curls, so you’ll need to think about how you want to style your hair before you make your purchase.
How to Curl Your Hair with a Curling Iron?
Using a curling iron isn’t that complicated. But for those of you who haven’t had such experience, I’ll try to make a step-by-step guide. So, how to curl hair with a curling iron?
- First, wash your hair and let it air dry. You can also use a blow-dryer, but when it comes to styling, the less heat is always the better.
- Make sure that your locks are completely dry. Do NOT apply a curling iron on wet or damp hair. This will cause a lot of damage.
- Apply some kind of heat protection on your hair.
- If you have thin hair that doesn’t take shape you can use some treatment to add a little bit of texture.
- Comb your locks properly to avoid tangles. It’s extremely important if you use one of these curling irons with auto-curl technology since they simply won’t work if there are any tangles. I recommend using a wooden brush.
- Divide your hair into two halves, and fix the upper one with something like a hair crab or a hairband.
- If you’re new to curling your hair with styling tools, start with lower temperatures so that you have time to figure out how to use a curling iron.
- Start curling from the roots to the ends, not the other way around. The ends are the most fragile part of your hair, and you may damage them with heat. On the contrary, the roots are the part that needs the most heat (but not too much of it).
- Take a small strand, put it in between the barrel and the clamp, and delicately wrap it around the barrel. You don’t have to press the clamp all the way down.
- After a few seconds, gently release the strand. Your curling iron package should include detailed instructions on how long you should wait before releasing your hair.
- Repeat the same action with all other strands until your hair is done.
- If you want to have tight curls, just give your hair a little shake. And if you don’t mind having loose waves or relaxed curls, you can run your fingers through them to give your curls a more natural look.
- Optional: fix your hairstyle with a little bit of hairspray.
Best Curling Iron Buying Tips
When shopping for the best curling iron, there are several attributes and features you must take into account to choose the right curling iron for your hair type: –
If you dream of having beachy waves, then you must go with a larger barrel. Similarly, the smaller the barrel size is, the tighter the curls will be.
There is an on-going debate on whether to buy a ceramic or titanium curling iron. But, both are best as they are good conductors of heat and works with all hair types.
Adjustable Heating Setting
When buying for a curling iron, it is highly recommended to opt for one that has an adjustable temperature setting feature so it does not over heat and damage hairs.
We hope the information we shared in the post will help you decide and find the best curling iron for your styling need. It is a no-brainer to speak to your hairstylist to guide you with selecting the best curling iron based on your hair texture.