Beautiful hair has always been considered an integral part of a beautiful woman. Most women have naturally straight hair, which they often don’t like. They want to curl their hair because they think it will make them more attractive. The solution to this problem is the widely used curling iron.
No products found.
Traditional methods of curling hair often damage the scalp and hair and cause severe burns and other bruises. A curling iron is an easiest and most affordable way to curl your hair. Curling irons are usually made from Teflon or ceramic and come in a variety of shapes, such as a cone or cylinder, depending on the use of the product.
Here are the 10 Best Curling Irons in India.
Let’s take a look at the Best Curling Irons!
Finding the best was next up on our list of challenges. After several hours of testing, we decided on a few models that we think are suited.
Here are the Top 10 & Best Curling Irons in 2021
- Ceramic curl chamber
- Auto shut-off safety feature
- Alternating curl direction for a natural curl
- 3 heat setting; 190C, 210C and 230C for long lasting results.
- Powerful heating system ready to use in seconds with ultra-fast heat recovery.
- Conair Instant Heat Curling Iron - 1-1/2"
- Hot Tools Jumbo 1" Professional Curling Iron Model 1181V2
- Show off your lustrous locks by curling them with this amazing 2007A Hair Curler
- A powerful styling tool, this hair curler is sure to give you those lustrous curls so that the world admires you
- The barrel of this hair curler comes with ceramic tourmaline coating which ensures maximum heat conductibility and creates soft curls that last longer
- This amazing hair curler comes with a cool tip which makes sure that your fingers do not get burnt during the styling process
- As this cool tip is made of high heat insulation material, it doesn't get heated up with the tong of the curler
- Great Handling Easy to Use, Easy to Operate Virgin Plastic, High Quality Material
- Hair Curling Rod with Brush Easy to Use, Material Stainless Steel Rod with High Quality Plastic Brush Compact,
- Durable & Portable Built-In Counter Rest Cool Tip for Easy Use Power Indicator,
- Quick Heat Up, Easy Control and Burn Protection
- Easy-to-Rotate Heat Dial, and a Protective Cooling Tip!
- Ceramic Coated Barrel for Bouncy, Shiny & Frizz Free Curls
- Heat Control to Protect Your Hair from Damage
- AUTOMATIC CURLING IRON: The latest cordless curling iron, say goodbye to the messy and tangled cable design. Without cable restraints, you can curl your hair anywhere. The cordless auto curler uses latest intelligent induction motor for superior performance and well defined curls, which will never pull or tangle your hair.
- SAFE PROTECTION WITH ANTI-TANGLED DESIGN: Unlike the curl chamber that stuck and even burn your hair, the cordless curling wand adopts the smart sensor chip, which will automatically suspend the curler when the hair is placed too much or incorrectly. No stuck and no broken hair, making it safer to use.
- Start Curling: A First, take a proper amount of hair, smooth them out, and put the front part of hair completely into the hair chamber (put the side without the display screen of the product close to your face; align the top with the scalp; and the product opening is upward). Press and hold the "Start" button (press it to the bottom), and the motor drives the horn to start rotating and curling the hair.
- Shutdown: In the power-on state, press and hold the "Power/ OK" button for about seconds. The buzzer beeps once, the display screen goes out, and all functions is disabled (only the "Power/OK" button is available in the shutdown state by default).
- Anti-scalding & Tourmaline Ceramic Ion - Ceramic curl chamber protect your hand and skin from hurt, safe to use. Professional tourmaline ceramic technology and vegetable protein coating help to seal moisture into your hair and protects cuticle. This will keep your hair health and smooth with shiny curls lasting all day long.
- ATTENTION! Heat Resistant Gloves are designed to protect your hands from the burning when a instant touch of the hot iron(no more than 5s), do not hold the iron wand for a long time; Only use for preventing your hands from being burned by the hot styling tools, like curling iron, straightener, clothes steam iron, curling wand, hot-air-brushes; can not be used for holding hot pots ,handling hot food
- Durable Material: built in heat resistant polyester, breathable and comfortable to wear, no itching or scratchy, not mesh like but with the great thickness, mean to serve you a long time
- Flexible and Easy To Use: provide you more dexterity with the moderate thickness, much flexible and fairly stretchy, makes it handy for you to manipulate your hair curls; make your morning hair styling like a breeze
- Universal Fit Size: approx.8.66 x 4.92 inch(L x W), fit for normal- size hands of adult men or women, and can be used both for right and left hands, washable and easy to dry
- Stronger Heat Resistant Performance: NEWLY designed with thermostable silicone bumps on the heat glove for hair styling, provide a better isolation of your hand from hot hair tools, which directly increase the protection limit temperature up to 250℃/ 482°F, while normal gloves only up to 200℃/392°F, definitely save your hands from burns!
- ❤️【One-Click Time Saving & No Skill Need】Follexmoe Upgraded 1” larger barrel and larger U-shaped slot help you curl more hair at each time. This automatic hair curler is suitable for long hair and short hair. Auto curling iron adopts one-button curling design to suit people of all ages with or without any experience! No skill is needed, all you need to do is put some hair in, press the side button and hold it for a while, then you can get yourself charming wave hair.
- ⏰【4 Temperature Setting & 3 Timers】The automatic hair curler provides 4 different temperature settings, from 320°F to 428°F, to fit different hair types. 10s/12s/15s auto curling time can easily meet your different hairstyle needs, such as soft waves, elegant curls, romantic curls, classic curls.
- 🔋【No Dead Battery & 30mins Auto Shut-off】Upon market research, we found that 95% of cordless curling irons cannot maintain a complete curl due to weak batteries. There is no need to worry about the dead battery because we specially design 2m swivel power cord for this automatic hair curler. This hair curling wand will automatically shut off if no operation detected within 30mins, maximum your safety, give you a stress-free operation. Please contact us if need any support.
- 🌸【Anti-Scalding & Anti-Tangling & Anti-Stuck】The automatic hair curling iron is built-in a smart magnetic induction motor, which will stop work to prevent the hair from being tangled and pulled if curls too much hair or work incorrectly. Just loosen the hair and then restart the machine to use. Double-layered heat protection cover is designed to prevent burning on your fingers or face. Dual voltage (100-240V) is convenient for travel and is not restricted by region.
- 🎁【Hair Care Technology & Perfect Ideal Gifts】The automatic curling iron is made of professional ceramic tourmaline, it can produce a potent mass of negative ions to seal moisture into your hair and protect each cuticle, maximum eliminate frizz and prevent the high temperature from damaging your hair. This curling iron set is also an ideal gift for women, especially the beach waves curling iron are very popular among girls. It will be a big surprise when your girlfriend/wife/mother receives it.
What Is the Curling Iron?
As its name suggests, the curling iron is a styling tool that makes your hair curly – or wavy, depending on the features of the particular appliance. As with any other styling tool, it has plenty of features that should be considered before purchasing. We’ve already discussed what to bear in mind when choosing a straightening brush, and now let’s uncover the secrets of picking the right curling iron.
How to Choose the Right Curling Iron?
Buying Guide is an important aspect as everyone will be familiar with what he/she is purchasing and in what way it is helpful. The most important things that you need to consider while buying a curling iron are barrel type, quality of the material, types of curling, curling iron material, temperature settings, and finally the price. In this section, we’ve given a detailed explanation of each parameter.
Similar to other hot tools, like hair dryers and flat irons, curling irons can utilize different materials, for example:
- Ceramic: heats evenly and reaches high temperatures, but is gentle enough for all hair types.
- Tourmaline: naturally produces negative ions and infrared heat when heated, meaning gentle warmth. A great choice for fine hair or more delicate hair, as it is less likely to cause heat damage.
- Titanium: heats up evenly, but faster and is great for thick hair and coarse hair, but most importantly, healthy hair. It is more resilient than other materials.
- Nano titanium: designed to produce more negative ions to cut down on frizz and static.
The barrel size controls the size of the curls you get. A large barrel will give you beachy waves, while a slimmer barrel will give you tighter curls. Common barrel sizes are:
- 75 inch
- 1 inch
- 25 inch
- 5 inch
It is unusual to find barrel sizes larger or smaller than these on curling irons, however curling wands often come in a much wider variety of sizes.
Consider, also, how long you want your curls to last. A wide barrel may make curling long hair easier, but tight curls last longer than loose curls or beach waves.
Types of Curling Irons
- Straight Barrel – This is the most common type of curling iron you will find in the market. It is used for giving your curls a uniform shape, and you can have coils and ringlets as per your wish.
- Flat Iron –Flat irons are tailor-made for both long and short hair. It works best when you already have a straightener at your possession. It comes with curved edges, and the curls will be smooth and look quite natural.
- Multiple Barrels – There are double and triple barrel based curlers available, and they are popularly called wavers. They resemble very much like a finger, and you can get S-shaped waves rather than the traditional curls you get with others. It is best applicable to those having longer hair.
- Spiral Barrel – From the name you can understand that these are designed for giving spiral curls. They have ribbon or raised spiral ridges and you can get the perfect helix curls to make your hairstyle stand out uniquely.
- Pearl Barrel – This curling iron has small pearl-shaped balls with the barrel and the basic job is to make the curls look natural by not giving all of all curls perfect shape. It is suitable for hair of all lengths.
- Cone Wands – A cone shaped wand has a wider base and smaller ends. However, the reverse model is also available. The curls with this one will be precise and perfect and you can make thinner as well as thicker curls as per your wish. Besides, you can get romantic and beach curls easily with this type of curling iron.
What’s the difference between a curling wand and a curling iron?
The main differences between curling wands and curling irons are the clasp, the direction you hold the tool and the amount of definition in the curls they provide. If you want tight ringlets, you’ll probably want to use a curling iron since its clamp will hold your hair in place while the heat does its job. If you’re looking for a more natural, flowy look, the curling wand will be your best friend.
Are curling wands easy to use?
Curling wands are very easy to use when you get the hang of the wrapping technique. Here are a few tips and tricks to get you started.
- Hold your curling wand pointing down. It’s exactly the opposite of how you hold a curling iron, so it can be a little tricky to figure out at first.
- Start at the roots and wrap down, leaving a bit of your hair off the wand at the bottom. Wrapping it this way will help you achieve a loose, natural style.
- Curl your hair away from your face in the front so that you don’t cover your face with hair. You can alternate curl direction in the back of your hair to add fullness and texture.
- Wrapping your hair in different directions can create different styles of curls. Play around with techniques to find your favorite style or check out some tutorials to get started.
What to look for when buying a curling wand
When you’re trying to decide which curling wand to buy, here are a few key features to keep in mind.
- Material: If you have fine or color-treated hair, you will probably want a wand made from either ceramic or tourmaline to mitigate damage and reduce frizz. On the other hand, if you have thick or coarse hair, you may prefer a curling wand made from gold or titanium as these materials can withstand high heat settings for a long time.
- Heat setting: You’ll want to find a curling wand that has more than one heat setting so that you can adjust the temperature according to the weight and health of your hair. For example, you should use much lower temperatures with color-treated hair than with healthy, curly hair.
- Shape: Curling wands come in all sorts of shapes. Some are one width all the way through like a curling iron, and some are wide at one end and skinny at the other. Others are bubble-shaped. Differently shaped wands create different types of curls, so you’ll need to think about how you want to style your hair before you make your purchase.
How to Curl Your Hair with a Curling Iron?
Using a curling iron isn’t that complicated. But for those of you who haven’t had such experience, I’ll try to make a step-by-step guide. So, how to curl hair with a curling iron?
- First, wash your hair and let it air dry. You can also use a blow-dryer, but when it comes to styling, the less heat is always the better.
- Make sure that your locks are completely dry. Do NOT apply a curling iron on wet or damp hair. This will cause a lot of damage.
- Apply some kind of heat protection on your hair.
- If you have thin hair that doesn’t take shape you can use some treatment to add a little bit of texture.
- Comb your locks properly to avoid tangles. It’s extremely important if you use one of these curling irons with auto-curl technology since they simply won’t work if there are any tangles. I recommend using a wooden brush.
- Divide your hair into two halves, and fix the upper one with something like a hair crab or a hairband.
- If you’re new to curling your hair with styling tools, start with lower temperatures so that you have time to figure out how to use a curling iron.
- Start curling from the roots to the ends, not the other way around. The ends are the most fragile part of your hair, and you may damage them with heat. On the contrary, the roots are the part that needs the most heat (but not too much of it).
- Take a small strand, put it in between the barrel and the clamp, and delicately wrap it around the barrel. You don’t have to press the clamp all the way down.
- After a few seconds, gently release the strand. Your curling iron package should include detailed instructions on how long you should wait before releasing your hair.
- Repeat the same action with all other strands until your hair is done.
- If you want to have tight curls, just give your hair a little shake. And if you don’t mind having loose waves or relaxed curls, you can run your fingers through them to give your curls a more natural look.
- Optional: fix your hairstyle with a little bit of hairspray.
Best Curling Iron Buying Tips
When shopping for the best curling iron, there are several attributes and features you must take into account to choose the right curling iron for your hair type: –
If you dream of having beachy waves, then you must go with a larger barrel. Similarly, the smaller the barrel size is, the tighter the curls will be.
There is an on-going debate on whether to buy a ceramic or titanium curling iron. But, both are best as they are good conductors of heat and works with all hair types.
Adjustable Heating Setting
When buying for a curling iron, it is highly recommended to opt for one that has an adjustable temperature setting feature so it does not over heat and damage hairs.
We hope the information we shared in the post will help you decide and find the best curling iron for your styling need. It is a no-brainer to speak to your hairstylist to guide you with selecting the best curling iron based on your hair texture.