Are you also looking to buy the best hair trimmer for men? You are the right destination!
The hair trimmer, like a professional hairdryer, is a very simple and economical solution for the man who wants to take care of his look without having to go to the hairdresser.
It is the ideal solution to perform various types of cuts at home or to adjust and maintain a cut previously done by the barber or hairdresser.
List of Best Hair Trimmer For Men in India
The trimmer is a multi grooming kit that allows you to do hairstyling along with your beard trimming.
Nowadays, where everyone pays more attention to their personality and style to look smart, it is very important for you to care about your beard and mustaches from time to time.
Top Rated Hair Trimmer
- Up to 30 minutes of cordless use after 8 hours charging, DuraPower technology for longer-lasting battery life with Charging Indicator, Travel lock
- Self-sharpening rounded tips for smooth contact with skin to protect against nicks and cuts. Stainless Steel Blades for long-lasting sharpness
- Choose beard lengths of 1-5-7mm or the zero trim look
- Build to last with 2-year product warranty, Maintenance-free and No oil required
- Easy to hold and use. Designed to help you trim those hard-to-reach areas.
- The 9-in-1 all-in-one trimmer allows you to trim and style your face, hair and body at home with maximum precision
- All your hair trimming needs at home. 7 impact-resistant combs 2 stubble combs (1, 2 mm), 1 adjustable beard comb (3-7 mm), 3 hair combs (9, 12, 16 mm) and 1 body comb (3 mm)
- Run time up to 60 minutes of cordless use per charge, no-slip rubber grip for improved comfort and control
- Self-sharpening, skin-friendly blades for a perfect trim
- Long lasting performance - 2 plus 1 Year warranty after registration
- power_source_type: Battery Powered, specific_uses_for_product: nose, ears and eyebrows,blade_material_type: Stainless steel
- recommended_uses_for_product: Trimming of nose, ears
- Protective Guard System for Painless Trimming
- Trim-n-flow technology for continuous cutting
- Double-sharpened blades for 2 times faster clipping
- Easily select and lock-in 13 length settings: 0, 5 to 23mm
- Efficient power system for corded use
- Ergonomic handle for more comfort and control
- Quick release blades for easy cleaning
- It is perfect for facial hair styles: Hair Clipper, Beard Trimmer, hair clipping & trimming, mustaches, sideburns, goatees, stubble, other face & body hair. It is also very suitable for kids or toddlers haircut thanks to low noise and safety blades
- High carbon steel blade:The blades are precision ground to stay sharp longer, provide high performance precision to achieve any style for long lasting durability.The teeth on the blade are tightly line up with each other to remove hair with no snagging or pulling, offering an effective haircut. The professional hair clipper is good for home or barber hair cutting
- IPX7 Waterproof/ 100% waterproof:This hair trimmer is fast and easy to clean. Simply rinse the blades under running water for quick, hygienic cleaning
- Powerful and durable motor:The professional hair clipper, with a rechargeable 2000mAh Li-ion battery, runs up cordless to 300 minutes after a full 3 hour charge. the professional hair clipper is good for home or barber hair cutting
- The professional hair clipper, with a rechargeable 2000mAh Li-ion battery, runs up cordless to 300 minutes after a full 3-hour charge. the professional hair clipper is good for home or barber hair cutting
- What You Get : Hair Clipper*1, Guided combs *10 (1.5,3,4.5,6,10,13,16,19,22,25mm), Hair Comb * 1, USB cable*1, Protection cap*1, Cleaning Brush*1, User Manual*1
- Trimmer can be use for 40mins cordless
- 5 length settings with 2mm precision
- Trimmer supports USB charging functions which makes it hassle-free while charging
- Blade material - self-sharpening stainless steel blades with advanced rototech technology
- HT200U is light weight and compact design
- Charging indicator
- 2 year Guarantee
- U-shape metal trimmer allows styling your beard, neck and sideburns with precision, the cutting length range is 0.5 , 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7mm
- T-shape hair trimmer ensures neat and styled hair cut, the cutting length range is 3,6,9 and 12mm
- Detail trimmer ensures sharp detailing in difficult areas around your beard
- Detail foil shaver allows you to clean shaver small areas on your cheeks and chin
- Cord and Cordless rechargable kit and be charged in 90 minutes and used for 90 mminutes
For What Purpose Do You Need A Trimmer?
The first point on our list is the specific purpose for which you need to buy a trimmer. Do you need a basic beard trimmer, a hair trimmer, or do you want the one that does it all?
A beard trimmer has thinner blades that give you a fine cut, whereas, a hair trimmer has thicker blades and more length adjustment settings that work well for your long hair. There are trimmers with reciprocating heads which help you to clean undesirable nose and ear hair. And, then there is an all-in-one trimmer or a multi groomer that comes with detachable heads. This one makes your grooming experience effortless as only one trimmer will take care of all your facial, head, and body needs.
Therefore, if taming and styling your facial hair is your requirement, go for a beard trimmer. If a good hairstyle is what you are looking for, go for a hair trimmer. And, if you have an elaborate grooming routine, then a multi groomer is the best pick.
What To Look For Before Buying A Trimmer
In order to choose the best trimmer for your needs, there are a few things to consider. These are the features or factors that you need to look for in a beard trimmer. Here are the most important ones:
Charging Time And Battery
This one is a very important feature. The charging time refers to the amount of time, in hours, that it takes for the trimmer to be fully charged. The charging times between trimmers can vary a lot; they can go from 1 hour to 8 hours. Of course, the smaller the charging time, the better. If you buy a trimmer that charges in only 1 hour, that means you can use it without much delay, and it has an efficient battery. But it will also be more costly.
The running time is another important feature, and it tells you how powerful the battery is. The trimmers will usually last between 30 to 60 minutes of continuous use. The longer it lasts cordless, the better it is.
The material and quality of the blade is important because this is the part of the trimmer that comes in contact with your skin. Most trimmers have blades that are made of stainless steel. This is sufficient, as it’s durable and easy on the skin. A higher-quality trimmer might have titanium blades, which are even more durable.
The blades should have rounded tips, so that they don’t cause skin irritation and that they’re safe and comfortable to use. Some blades are self-sharpening, which means that you don’t to sharpen them. It indicates that they’re durable and will last long.
These are also referred to as the lock-in settings. It’s the different lengths that you can set the trimmer blade. Depending on how short you want to trim, you can adjust the length here. The more length options you have, the better, because it gives you more room to be flexible and try different styles.
Besides the range of lengths, another important metric is the increment. The increment should preferably be 0.5 mm, but some trimmers also have 1 mm increments. If you can, try to get a trimmer with 0.5 mm precision. This give you extra control over how you groom your facial hair.
Unlike some electronics products, there is not a lot of brand variety to choose from when it comes to electric trimmers. There is basically one main brand which is the best: Philips. Most of the trimmers on this list are made by Philips, because they’re the best trimmer brand in India. So the chances are, that if you choose to buy the best trimmer, it will be from Philips.
However, you don’t have to buy from Philips. You can get a good and reliable trimmer even if you try other brands. Other good trimmer brands to try are Panasonic and Nova.
Beard trimmers can vary in price greatly. In most cases, the quality of the trimmer will depend on its price. So if the trimmer is better, then it will cost more. But that doesn’t mean that you have to spend the maximum amount of money in order to get the best trimmer.
You can also get a trimmer under 1000 rupees. This one will have slightly worse quality and won’t be as powerful or durable. However, if you’re short on money, then this is fine. Trimmers under 1000 will get the job done, and there are some good ones in the market.
And lastly, if you really want to go high-end, you can even buy a trimmer that costs upwards of 2000 rupees. These will have the best quality and durability. They also usually contain extra features, functionalities, and accessories/add-ons.