Are you also looking to buy the best hair trimmer for men? You are the right destination!
The hair trimmer, like a professional hairdryer, is a very simple and economical solution for the man who wants to take care of his look without having to go to the hairdresser.
It is the ideal solution to perform various types of cuts at home or to adjust and maintain a cut previously done by the barber or hairdresser.
List of Best Hair Trimmer For Men in India
The trimmer is a multi grooming kit that allows you to do hairstyling along with your beard trimming.
Nowadays, where everyone pays more attention to their personality and style to look smart, it is very important for you to care about your beard and mustaches from time to time.
Top Rated Hair Trimmer
- Up to 30 minutes of cordless use after 8 hours charging, DuraPower technology for longer-lasting battery life with Charging Indicator, Travel lock
- Self-sharpening rounded tips for smooth contact with skin to protect against nicks and cuts. Stainless Steel Blades for long-lasting sharpness
- Choose beard lengths of 1-5-7mm or the zero trim look
- Build to last with 2-year product warranty, Maintenance-free and No oil required
- Easy to hold and use. Designed to help you trim those hard-to-reach areas.
- Fully charge the product before first time use.
- LCD display shows battery capacity.
- Trimming Range: 0.5 - 12 mm.
- High-performance stainless steel blade.
- 4 Adjustable taper control cutting length.
- Ergonomic Design: compact body design, easy to hold in hand, lightweight, and portable.
- This beard trimmer comes with a USB cable for more flexible charging via your computer or any USB adaptor , The adaptor is not included. Rechargeable and Detachable Head for easy maintenance
- This trimmer has high precision blades. Please use it gently without applying too much pressure on the skin while operating it without the comb
- 1 year Brand Warranty
- The trimmer blades come with prior lubricant coating. With usage, the lubricant might tend to dry up causing increased friction and resultant heating. It is recommended to use coconut oil to lubricate the underside of the blade if required
- It’s a Cordless Trimmer
- Batteries Required
- Item Weight: 620 g
- WIRELESS WITH HIGH CAPACITY BATTERY - Built-in rechargeable 2500mAh premium and safer Lithium Ion battery cell, offers up to 120 minutes of running time with charging 4-5 hours,LED light indicates battery level
- LENGTH ADJUSTMENT LEVER - The thumb taper lever on the left side enables easy haircut length adjusting From 0.8mm to 2.0mm
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED - Comes with 4 high quality plastic guide combs,also including blade guard,cleaning brush,USB charging cable,instruction
- ELECTRIC PROFESSIONAL HAIR CLIPPER - Designed for smooth, quick,and precise clipping performance on all types of hair with long lasting high-carbon enhanced self-sharpening precision stainless steel blades(Blade can be washed by water,easy to clean)
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: All Plastic housing makes it shock proof, the vintage throwback design combined with the ergonomic construction make this clipper top notch in both durability and comfort. Give you a fresh trimmer at home.
- Corded clipper
- Thumb Adjustable Taper
- Powerful electromagnetic Motor
- Self-sharpening stainless steel blades
- Ideal for all hair types
- Ergonomic design
- Sales Package: 1 Hair Trimmer, 5 Guide Comb, 1 USB Charging Cable, 1 Cleaning Brush, 1 Lubricating Oil, 1 Protection Cap, 1 User Manual
- Features: Adjustable Trimming Range, Rechargeable, Easy to Clean, Detachable Head, Non-Allergic
- Charging Time: 75 min, Run Time: 100 min, Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery
- Suitable For: Body Grooming, Beard & Moustache, Hair Clipping
- Trimmer can be use for 40mins cordless
- 5 length settings with 2mm precision
- Trimmer supports USB charging functions which makes it hassle-free while charging
- Blade material - self-sharpening stainless steel blades with advanced rototech technology
- HT200U is light weight and compact design
- Charging indicator
- Blade Material: Self sharpening Stainless steel blades
- Length Settings: 20 length settings with 0.5mm precision
- Run Time and Charging Time: Ultra powerful Battery with upto 60min of cordless usage with 2hour charge time
- Travel Safe with the Travel lock feature
- Perfect grip, Easier to use and more efficient
- LED Battery Indicator gives the battery status as and when the device is switched on
- Blade Material: Stainless Steel
- Heavy duty clipper
- Stainless Steel Blade
- For Body Grooming
For What Purpose Do You Need A Trimmer?
The first point on our list is the specific purpose for which you need to buy a trimmer. Do you need a basic beard trimmer, a hair trimmer, or do you want the one that does it all?
A beard trimmer has thinner blades that give you a fine cut, whereas, a hair trimmer has thicker blades and more length adjustment settings that work well for your long hair. There are trimmers with reciprocating heads which help you to clean undesirable nose and ear hair. And, then there is an all-in-one trimmer or a multi groomer that comes with detachable heads. This one makes your grooming experience effortless as only one trimmer will take care of all your facial, head, and body needs.
Therefore, if taming and styling your facial hair is your requirement, go for a beard trimmer. If a good hairstyle is what you are looking for, go for a hair trimmer. And, if you have an elaborate grooming routine, then a multi groomer is the best pick.
What To Look For Before Buying A Trimmer
In order to choose the best trimmer for your needs, there are a few things to consider. These are the features or factors that you need to look for in a beard trimmer. Here are the most important ones:
Charging Time And Battery
This one is a very important feature. The charging time refers to the amount of time, in hours, that it takes for the trimmer to be fully charged. The charging times between trimmers can vary a lot; they can go from 1 hour to 8 hours. Of course, the smaller the charging time, the better. If you buy a trimmer that charges in only 1 hour, that means you can use it without much delay, and it has an efficient battery. But it will also be more costly.
The running time is another important feature, and it tells you how powerful the battery is. The trimmers will usually last between 30 to 60 minutes of continuous use. The longer it lasts cordless, the better it is.
The material and quality of the blade is important because this is the part of the trimmer that comes in contact with your skin. Most trimmers have blades that are made of stainless steel. This is sufficient, as it’s durable and easy on the skin. A higher-quality trimmer might have titanium blades, which are even more durable.
The blades should have rounded tips, so that they don’t cause skin irritation and that they’re safe and comfortable to use. Some blades are self-sharpening, which means that you don’t to sharpen them. It indicates that they’re durable and will last long.
These are also referred to as the lock-in settings. It’s the different lengths that you can set the trimmer blade. Depending on how short you want to trim, you can adjust the length here. The more length options you have, the better, because it gives you more room to be flexible and try different styles.
Besides the range of lengths, another important metric is the increment. The increment should preferably be 0.5 mm, but some trimmers also have 1 mm increments. If you can, try to get a trimmer with 0.5 mm precision. This give you extra control over how you groom your facial hair.
Unlike some electronics products, there is not a lot of brand variety to choose from when it comes to electric trimmers. There is basically one main brand which is the best: Philips. Most of the trimmers on this list are made by Philips, because they’re the best trimmer brand in India. So the chances are, that if you choose to buy the best trimmer, it will be from Philips.
However, you don’t have to buy from Philips. You can get a good and reliable trimmer even if you try other brands. Other good trimmer brands to try are Panasonic and Nova.
Beard trimmers can vary in price greatly. In most cases, the quality of the trimmer will depend on its price. So if the trimmer is better, then it will cost more. But that doesn’t mean that you have to spend the maximum amount of money in order to get the best trimmer.
You can also get a trimmer under 1000 rupees. This one will have slightly worse quality and won’t be as powerful or durable. However, if you’re short on money, then this is fine. Trimmers under 1000 will get the job done, and there are some good ones in the market.
And lastly, if you really want to go high-end, you can even buy a trimmer that costs upwards of 2000 rupees. These will have the best quality and durability. They also usually contain extra features, functionalities, and accessories/add-ons.