Are you looking for the best mixer grinders in India? Then you have come to the right place. In this article, you will find all the necessary information regarding Mixer Grinder.
Here we will give you a list of some of the best mixer grinders in India at the moment selected by our experts and discuss their advantages and disadvantages.
We hope this article will help you choose the right mixer grinder to suit your needs and budget
Best Mixer Grinders 2020
- 3 jars liquidizing jar (1.5 liters), dry or wet grinding jar (0.8 liters), chutney jar (0.35 liters)
- Operating Voltage: 220 - 240 volts, Frequency: 50Hz 1Phase
- The mixer has three blades at the bottom that grinds all your ingredients to a smooth paste or powder ; Revolutions: 18000 RPM ; Material: Stainless Steel
- 3 speed control motor; Multi-functional blade system
- Operating noise levels between 80-90 dB; Initial burning smell is to be expected due to evaporating varnish, which is normal
- Lifelong LLMG23 Power Pro Mixer Grinder comes with 1 Year Domestic Warranty from the date of purchase
- Warranty: 2 year warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase
- 3 Stainless Steel Jar - (1.5 Litre Wet Jar with blade, 1 Litre Dry Jar with blade and 300 ML Chutney Jar with Blade) and 1 Transparent Juicer Jar with blade
- Powerful 750 Watt motor
- Appealing design
- Power: 750 watts
- Wattage: 750 W; Voltage: 220-240V, 50-60Hz ; Revolution: 18500
- No of Jars: 4; Jar Size: 0.4,0.75,1 in Ltr; Jar Material: Stainless Steel jars and PC Juicer Jar; Body Material: ABS body; Cord Material: 180 CM; Blade Material: Stainless Steel; Speed Control: 3 speed with whip
- Do not worry if you experience some burning smell when you run your mixer grinder for the 1st time .This is due to the motor varnish getting heated for the 1st time. The problem should not recur in subsequent uses. If it does, please contact Brand Service Centre
- Read Manual Before Use.
- LED light to indicate power ON status and Knob. Suitable for: Wet Grinding, Chutney Grinding, Grating, Mincing, Dry Grinding, Blending
- Juicer Type: Centrifugal Juicer ; Non-slip Feet: Yes ; Auto Switch Off: Yes ; Locking System: No; Special rubber shoes for extra firm grip; Vacuum rubber shoes for firm grip
- Motor Warranty: 5 Years; Product Warranty: 2 Years
- No of Jars: 3; Jar Size: Wet Jar (1.5 Litres), Multipurpose Jar (1 Litre), Chutney Jar (0.3 Litres); Jar Material: Stainless Steel; Body Material: ABS; Blade Material: Stainless Steel; Speed Control: 3 Speed Control + Pulse
- Wattage: 750 W; Voltage: 230 V
- Burning smell during first few usage is normal due to varnish coating on motor and will stop after few usage cycles. Your mixer grinder's powerful motor may make some noise. If the noise level/smell seem abnormal, please contact Customer Care.
- This product does not require installation. Please allow the motor to cool for some time between product uses.
- New and powerful 750 W Turbo Motor, with advanced air ventilation & sturdy coupler, allows 25 minutes* continuous grinding even for tough ingredients like black gram dal.
- Wattage: 500 W; Voltage: 220-240V ; Revolution: 20000
- No of Jars: 3; Jar Size: 1.20 Litre liquidizing jar, 0.8 Litre multi purpose jar, 0.3 Litre chutney jar; Jar Material: Stainless Steel; Body Material: ABS; Cord Material: PVC; Blade Material: Stainless Steel; Speed Control: 3 speed control with incher for momentary operation
- Motor Warranty: 1; Product Warranty: 1
- Do not worry if you experience some burning smell when you run your mixer grinder for the 1st time.This is due to the motor varnish getting heated for the 1st timeThe problem should not recur in subsequent uses. If it does, please contact Brand Service Centre; Since your mixer grinder runs on a powerful motor, there will be some noise. If the noise level seems abnormal, please contact Brand Service Centre
- Since your mixer grinder runs on a powerful motor, there will be some noise, if noise level seems to be abnormal then please contact brand customer support team; Do not worry if you experience some burning smell when you run your mixer grinder for the 1st time
- Sturdy stainless steel jars for liquidizing , wet/dry grinding and chutney making
- Compact and consumes less space as compared to the bulky food processors and mixers
- Easy to operate, clean, detachable and easily washable parts
- This complete kitchen machine offers all-in-one solution and performs four functions - those of a mixer, grinder, juicer and chopper
- Blender for fresh and healthy vegetables or fruit juices in seconds and grinder for dry spices and chutney
- Super Energy Efficient Motor : Elegant Design Comprises the energy efficient technology from Longway. Powerful Motor - 750 Watt, Gloss Finish with superb performance.
- Country of Origin: India. 2 years Guarantee on product with Life Long Free Service - No Labour Charge.
- Operating voltage: 230 volts, High Grade Nylon Couplers for smooth trouble free usage. Flex Cord: PVC insulated 3 Core
- This product does not require installation. please contact brand customer care
- Since your mixer grinder runs on a powerful motor, there will be some noise. Product Operating Noise Level : 80 Db(Mixer Grinder industry wide acceptable levels: 80-90 DB) ; human voice as a reference(50-60 db). If noise level seems to be higher than this, please contact Brand Service Centre
- Includes: Jar (1.5 litres), Chutney jar (0.5 litre), Chutney jar (0.4 litre), Dome 1.5 popular, 0.5 Dome, 0.4 CG Lid , Flexi lid (1.5 litres), Stirrer, Instructional manual, Customer care list and Warranty card. Flexi Lid - This flexi lid helps provide 4 capacities in 3 jars. The flexi lid helps you in converting the capacity of a jar in case you are not sure about the quantities. With flexi lid, there is always room for adjustment. It converts 1.5 litre jar to 1.0 litre capacity jar.
- India's No 1 Mixer-Grinder Brand(as per Francis Kanoi), Suitable for Wet Grinding, Liquidizing
- Warranty: 2 year warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase
- Includes: 1 unit Motor, 1 Wet Grinder jar, 1 Chutney jar, 1 Dry Grinder jar
- Most powerful 9 watts motor with double ball bearings for efficiency, low maintenance and trouble free running for years
- Dome jar for wet grinding, 2 separate stainless steel jars for dry grinding and chutney grinding
- 22 rpm operation- retains flavor and aroma of juices and food
- 9 mins. continuous running- suitable for longer usage
- Ergonomic Design
- Strong 500 W Motor
- Superior Quality Body
- 3 Super-effcient Blades
- Sturdy Handles, 3 Stainless Steel Jars
- 2 Years Warranty
The 5 best brands of coffee grinders in India
Based on our research, here are some of the top brands offering coffee grinders in India. Our analysis will help you choose the perfect brand for you.
Preethi started as a small brand, producing coffee grinders in 1978. Today, the South Indian brand controls a substantial share of the coffee grinder market in India and abroad. It is present in more than 10 million families around the world.
The company is primarily a manufacturer of coffee grinders, although it has also branched out into car cookers / warmers, induction cooktops, electric pressure cookers and coffee machines. Most of their sales are through referrals and word of mouth as it is an indigenous brand and not a multinational. This makes them customer-oriented and their products are very economical.
One brand that does not need to be introduced to Indians is Bajaj. For decades, Bajaj Electricals has been a trusted seller of a plethora of home appliances. From mixers and water purifiers, to instant water geysers, OTG ovens, steam irons and more, Bajaj has sold it all in the Indian market.
The Bajaj Group conglomerate was founded in 1926 and has served Indian needs ever since. It is now also a global player, with its products used and appreciated around the world.
When it comes to blenders, Bajaj produces some of the best, and that too at great prices. Their customer service is also good, and Bajaj users often refuse to change brands. If you are looking for a safe and reliable option, this is it.
Sujata is an Indian brand that has been operating in the kitchen appliance market for almost 40 years. It prides itself on being one of the most trusted companies in the Indian market. Its products are quite robust and generally last for several years.
However, their prices are much higher than those of their competitors and this puts them at a disadvantage. However, people who use their blenders swear by them. Although their products are of good quality, the competitors offer better products at lower prices. If you are looking for cheaper options, this might not be the right choice.
This Dutch multinational has established itself as one of the largest electronics companies in the world. In the Indian market, Philips is a brand that can be trusted blindly and second to none.
Their quality, prices and products such as LED tubes are all ‘premium’, with excellent customer service. In the coffee grinder market, Philips has been the one to beat, with an impeccable history of ensuring maximum customer satisfaction.
Their blenders are among the most durable, affordable, and beautiful. If you are looking for high quality and excellent performance at an average price, this is definitely the brand for you.
Prestige is one of India’s largest producers of durable consumer goods. TTK Prestige Limited was founded in 1955 and is headquartered in Bangalore, India. Their products are in direct competition with several large companies in the market.
However, a glance at their reviews will tell you that several customers have had bad experiences with their products. Customers don’t like their products as much as Philips and Bajaj, which is a good reason to avoid this brand.
Their lower prices and attractive products may attract the consumer, but the products are not worth the price based on customer reviews.
Mixer Grinder Buying Guide – What To Look For It?
In case you are planning to choose the buy a mixer grinder by shortlisting products according to your needs, then there are a few things that you need to consider while shortlisting the best products available in the market.
These points can easily help you find an ideal mixer grinder that not only has great features but also provides a great value for your money. Go through them, and find a perfect and most suitable mixer grinder available in the market.
The first thing that you need to consider while purchasing a new mixer grinder is power. Make sure that the mixer grinder you are planning to buy for your home has adequate power according to your cooking needs.
Also, make sure that the mixer grinder’s jars are big enough to deal with the number of spices that you want to prepare for your recipes. BY choosing the mixer grinder with appropriate power and big enough jars, you can be assured of preparing the dishes easily.
Make sure that the mixer grinder you are planning to buy for your home is easy to use and has enough useful features that can help you achieve perfection in your cooking. By choosing an easy to use mixer grinder for your home, you can be assured of getting complete control of your kitchen skills and you will be able to serve your family with the best food every single time.
Try choosing a mixer grinder that has all the features that you use on a daily basis. By doing this, you will be able to find a perfect product for your kitchen that provides you the best value for money.
The mixer grinders come with lots of accessories and it is essential for you as a buyer to have look at the accessories that are being supplied with the mixer grinder. Make sure that the mixer grinder you are planning to buy has the set of accessories and jars that are useful for your kitchen.
By doing this you can check whether you are purchasing a perfect mixer grinder for your home, or not. So, make sure to have a look at the pack that whether the mixer grinder has the required accessories, or not.
4. Brand Value
In India, brand value plays an important role that must be considered if you are planning to buy a reliable and durable product. By relying on a good brand, you can be assured of getting the best product in terms of quality, efficiency and after-sales service.
So, instead of searching a cheaper mixer grinder from a newer brand, try finding a decent quality product from a renowned brand. Although the branded products may be priced a little higher than the products from new brands, when it comes to the quality of the product, the branded products are far superior to the products from newer and lesser-known brands.
5. User reviews
User reviews play an important role while purchasing any gadget or appliance for the home. Also, when it comes to the mixer grinder, it is essential that you choose a good quality product by referring to the numerous genuine user reviews about the product. By doing so, you can be aware of the pros, cons, and things that the users like about the product before making the purchase.
These five points can be very crucial while shortlisting the mixer grinder for your home kitchen. So, keep them in mind when you are next planning to buy a new mixer grinder for your kitchen and enjoy the delicious and authentic Indian recipes at home without any expert’s help.
How To Clean & Care A Mixer Grinder
In order to make the mixer grinder serve you for many years, you should keep it well maintained. It is essential that you keep it clean after every single use. By doing this, you can keep it clean and free from debris that can adversely affect the health of the mixer grinder and the ingredients that you are preparing in it.
In case you aren’t aware of the right procedure to clean and maintain the mixer grinder at home, then here’s the step-to-step guide that you need to follow to keep the mixer grinder absolutely clean as new. Go through them, and help your mixer grinder to last longer than usual.
Step 1: Unplug the appliance
Step 2: Mix a mild dishwasher gel in an adequate amount of water to make a good cleaning mix
Step 3: Dust off all the dry spices’ residue from the mixer grinder’s body.
Step 4: Dip an absorbent wipe into the cleaning solution and clean the mixer grinder gently.
By following the above-listed four steps, you can easily clean your mixer grinder efficiently. Follow this simple procedure after every use and keep the appliance make you serve you for years.
Difference Between Juicer v/s Mixer v/s Grinder v/s Blender v/s Food Processor
Juicers, mixer grinders, blenders, and food processors are the most widely used kitchen appliances in India. However, most Indian buyers do not know the difference between these.
So, if you also want to know more about these kitchen appliances and the differences between them. Go through it and know the right appliance for your needs.
Juicers are the specific appliances that are intended for extracting juices from the various types of fruits along with vegetables. These are a popular choice for those buyers who are willing to live a healthier life and want to take the natural minerals and proteins from the fruits and veggies without actually eating them.
Unlike the other kitchen appliances in the list, the juicers are compact and are classified into various types in accordance with types of fruits to be handled, usability, and speed of extraction. So, make sure that you choose the right one according to your needs.
Mixer Grinders are one of the most widely used kitchen appliances in India. And frankly speaking, you can use it for almost every kitchen task apart from making the juices (some mixer grinders have a juicer attachment).
The Mixer grinders have a relatively smaller body than the food processors and are a perfect choice for the buyers who are willing to buy a reliable and efficient way to grind and mix the spices to make a perfect paste for the dishes.
As the Mixer Grinders are a popular choice among the buyers, you can find a wide variety of models according to different budgets and preferences of the accessories.
So, choose a perfect mixer grinder for your kitchen according to your preferences and budget.
The blender is a useful kitchen appliance that helps the buyers to enjoy delicious smoothies and shakes at home. With the right amount and perfect choice of fruits, you can make a tasty smoothie with a perfect texture.
So, if you are a smoothie lover, and are looking for a perfect way to make your own smoothie as per your needs, then you should look forward to buying a perfect blender for yourself. Just make sure that the blender has enough power to blend the fine smoothies and you are good to go.
Food processors can be considered as the one-stop solution for all your kitchen needs. Whether you are planning to make a smoothie, extract, and orange juice, or want to grind the whole spices for your recipe, you can use a food processor for all of them. Relatively a large appliance in comparison with the other appliances discussed above, this is intended for those buyers who want complete assistance in the kitchen.
In all, if you are planning to buy a multipurpose kitchen appliance that can perform almost all tasks in the kitchen, then the food processor would be an ideal choice for you.
Mixie (Mixer + Grinder)
Above, we have discussed the 2 different technologies in the market these days, one is mixer and the other is a grinder. Now, Mixie is an amalgamation of the above two. A large number of companies have entered this oligopoly market. Brands provide few jars that are used for different purposes. The jars can be detached, whenever needed that makes this appliance compact in nature.
Juicer Mixer Grinder(JMG)
Juicer Mixer Grinder is an appliance that uses the technology of a mixie & a juicer. Today, most ofthe people in Indian cities prefer buying a JMG.
It is more powerful, superior, and strong in comparison to the other technologies discussed above. It comes with a lot of jars, different jars are used for different purposes. A JMG can be used as a mixer, grinder, and a juicer as well.
You have just viewed the features & specifications of the best mixer grinder available in India. You must have understood the different types of technologies that are available in mixer grinders in India.
Before summing up the article, we can say that the best mixer grinder in India is Preethi Zodiac MG 218. You might feel that it is bit-overpriced but when you will read about its features and positive reviews, you will find it worth buying.
We hope that you liked this article. If you have any questions regarding the best mixer grinder in India, let us know in the comment box below and we would be happy to serve you back.