Who doesn’t enjoy pasta?
If you’re used to store-bought pasta, you might be ready to take things to the next level of deliciousness by making your own fresh pasta right at home. Making homemade pasta by hand can be a bit tedious, though. Lucky for us, you don’t have to do it the old fashioned way.
The best pasta makers can help you make fresh pasta quickly and easily. But before you hand over your money for a shiny new machine, there are a few things to keep in mind to ensure you get the best pasta maker machine for your “dough” (pun intended).
Our Top Pick
Top 10 Best Pasta Maker
Top 10 Best Pasta Maker Reviews
- ✔ MAKING PASTA YOURSELF - With this pasta machine you can now prepare fresh pasta. No more bland finished noodles from the supermarket. So you can finally enjoy fresh pasta with egg with the pasta maker. Buon Appetito!
- ✔ CHILD EASE TO USE - Simply mix together the few basic ingredients, introduce the dough and roll through. Set a certain cutting force according to your wishes and the fresh noodles are ready.
- ✔ VARIOUS NOODLE VARIETIES - Thanks to adjustable rollers, the Noodle Maker allows various types of pasta, such as lasagne, spaghetti, linguine, fettucine, ribbon noodles. With a maximum thickness of up to 150 mm, anything is possible.
- ✔ ROBUST & EASY TO CLEAN - Made of stainless steel and high-quality chrome-plated, the heavy version of the pasta machine weighs approx. 2.8 kg and can be additionally fastened with clamps.
- ✔ WITH 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Test now without obligation for 30 days and test the top quality of the German supplier. You will definitely be convinced! If not, return the basket and you will receive your money back immediately. Without ifs and buts! We guarantee you an incomparable price-performance ratio!
- Input Power Supply : Single Phase 220 V, AC 50 Hz
- Automatic mixing, kneading and extruding. Add different ingredients for customized flavour
- Unique shaping dies to create various type of pasta, noodles, momos, gujia
- Intelligently designed drawer for shaping dies storage
- Specially designed cleaning brush with pin for easy and efficient cleaning
- Easy to operate, clean and store
- Material: stainless steel Color: silver ****Pasta machine - 150 mm wide.
- Perfect for making fresh homemade pasta dishes including spaghetti, linguine, tagliatelle, fettuccine, lasagne.
- Hand operated,convenient removable Crank handle for easy storage.
- Make delicious homemade pasta.
- Package includes: 1 x pasta maker.
- ★ Low-maintenance and easy to clean - Dough and flour can simply be wiped off with a dry cloth or with a soft brush - Do not use dish water or soap.
- ★ Secure hold - The pasta machine comes with a small clamp for your table or counter - 4 anti-slip plastic pads provide extra security - No budging while you crank.
- ★ Make home-made pasta like a true Italian! - 2 settings for lasagna, fettuccine or spaghetti Noodle Pasta maker.
- ★ Pasta maker with manual crank mechanism - Simply insert the dough, place the handle in the correct opening and turn it clockwise - Fresh hand-made noodles.
- ★ Practical noodle machine spares you from tedious rolling - You can also use the press for cookie dough instead of using a rolling pin - Dough can be rolled out in 6 different thicknesses.
- Material: stainless steel Color: silver *****Pasta machine - 150 mm wide
- Perfect for making fresh homemade pasta dishes including spaghetti, linguine, tagliatelle, fettuccine, lasagne
- Hand operated,convenient removable Crank handle for easy storage
- Make delicious homemade pasta
- Package includes: 1 x pasta maker
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL - Our pasta machine is mainly made of high quality stainless steel with a chrome plated plate. It is rust and corrosion resistant and lasts a long time.
- Easy to Clean : When in use, the scrapers should be cleaned with a piece of terrycloth paper. If you want to clean the whole machine, please use a brush or wooden stick. Before cleaning the inner part, please remove the plastic protectors first.
- Robust and easy to roll : the pasta machine can be securely attached to a table with the clamp. The side handle only needs to be inserted into the side roll hole and can then be rolled flexibly.
- Adjustable cutter : with a special wheel cutter, a cutter for ravioli and two cookie cutters for fettuccine, spaghetti, angel hair, lasagna, it is convenient for you to make various delicious foods with flour of different thicknesses and shapes.
- ★ Roll dough up to 150-millimeters wide with 10 thicknesses (0.6 to 4.8-millimeter); rolled dough ensures a more consistent texture, cook time and taste
- ★ Made in Italy; includes Pasta Machine, pasta cutter, hand crank, clamp, complete instructions and 10-year manufacturer's warranty .★ World-Famous Atlas Pasta Machine rolls and cuts pasta dough for making traditional lasagne, fettuccine, and tagliolini at home
- ★ Called the Ferrari of the pasta machine world by Cook's Illustrated; wipe with a dry brush or cloth; available exclusively from HIC Harold Import Co
- ★ This noodle maker, adopting first-rate .★ Material ; stainless steel material
- ★ Made of top-quality galvanize steel
- ★ Original World-Famous Atlas 150 pasta machine rolls and cuts pasta dough for traditional lasagna, fettuccine, and tag at home
- ★ Made in Italy from chrome-plated steel; Includes pasta machine, pasta cutter, hand crank, clamp, Instructions;
- ★ Rolls sheets of dough to 150-mm wide at 10 thicknesses (0. 6 to 4. 8-mm) for consistent texture, cook time, and taste. Atlas 150 is not dishwasher safe
- ★ Easily attach the pasta drive motor and any of the 12 pasta cutting accessories (sold separately)
- ★ Called the Ferrari of the pasta machine world by Cook's illustrated; wipe with a Dry brush or cloth, Material Type: Nickel-Plated Steel, Chrome-Plated Steel, ABS
- Brand new and high quality, Stainless steel material, wear-resistant and uneasy to get rusty. Handle allows for easy processing of the dough; adjustable to 10 positions means you can choose thickness of the pasta.
- Can be fixed to the table or working surface with the clamp provided.
- Optional two different noodle widths (2mm and 6mm).The rough surface of the rollers results in a porous pasta that absorbs the sauce.
- Anti-skid handle, comfortable to grip. Easily make 3 pasta shapes; equipped to easily attach a pasta drive motor or any of 12 pasta cutting accessories
- Easily prepare your own fresh pasta: Spaghetti, fettuccine, lasagna, etc
- HOMEMADE PASTA MAKER: Pasta Roller Lets you make Fresh Spaghetti Alfredo, Linguine. and More at Home.
- STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION: Built to last Stainless Steel Rollers & Blades are Dishwasher Safe.
- EASY CLICK ADJUSTABLE DIAL: Allows you choose from 9 different thicknesses settings for the perfect dough.
- 3 BLADE ATTACHMENTS: Detachable Blades let you easily create 3 different types of pasta noodles.
- REMOVABLE HANDLE: Easy Crank Handle can be removed for storage. Pre-Drilled holes for clamping.
Types of Pasta Makers
There are two main types of machines: manual and automatic. Manual pasta machines definitely make the pasta-making process easier, but they still require some work.
Manual noodle machines have a pasta roller and a manual handle that you crank to make the best pasta. They’re perfect for making long noodles like spaghetti and fetuccine. Manual machines are more affordable than automatic machines and can last for a long time.
Automatic pasta makers do most of the work for you. They are more expensive than manual pasta machines, but they are faster and easier to use. They also allow you to make more pasta styles, including round pasta like macaroni and ziti.
WHAT SHOULD I LOOK FOR IN A PASTA MAKER?
As you consider the best choice, there are some factors to keep in mind.
YOUR PASTA HABITS
Do you anticipate using the machine once or twice per month? Or do you make homemade pasta several times per week? If you’re an occasional pasta maker, a manual machine can easily meet your needs.
If fresh pasta is an essential part of your diet, you may want to go for an automatic machine so you can make pasta more easily. Manual machines can also work well for making large batches of pasta; it just takes a bit longer. The hands-on experience of using a manual machine is appealing as well.
Pasta machines can vary widely in price. Manual machines start as low as $15, and automatic machines start at around $75. As with most purchases, the brand is a big influence on the price. Higher quality brands may be more expensive, but they also tend to last longer.
The price of pasta machines is also influenced by the number of different pastas you can make, how easy it is to use, and how easy (or hard) it is to clean.
If you’re short on space, you want to look for a machine with a smaller profile. Larger machines can make larger sheets of pasta, though, so it’s a balancing act. Most automatic machines are roughly the size of a coffee maker. Manual machines vary, and you can find machines that are 18 inches wide or more.
If there’s a specific type of pasta you particularly enjoy, then you should look for a machine that can easily make that type of pasta shapes. For specialty pastas like ravioli, you may need to purchase an attachment in addition to the pasta machine. Automatic pasta machines often have a wider range of pasta options, but the attachments available for manual machines can make them flexible as well.
Pasta machines can be a challenge to clean. The pasta dough can work its way deep into the crevices of the machine. If you can easily take apart the machine, that can make it much easier to clean. Even better if you can throw parts into the dishwasher, which is a more common feature with automatic machines.
If you’re not the most patient person, you may want to consider speed as you shop for pasta makers. Manual pasta machines tend to be a bit slower, while automatic machines, with their electronic components are faster. The speed of automatic machines vary, so check reviews if this feature is a priority for you.
Many manual pasta machines also have an option for buying a motor, which can give you the best of both worlds when it comes to making pasta.
EASE OF USE
Any pasta machine is going to improve your pasta making experience. The best electric pasta maker models will do more of the work for you, including mixing and kneading the pasta dough. Manual machines press out the pasta for you as you turn the crank, and they should be easy to adjust for different pasta thicknesses. They should include a vice to keep it secured to your table or kitchen counter. The handle should be relatively easy to turn.
If you go with a manual machine, you can use a food processor or stand mixer to make the dough to make the process easier.
Manual machines are more durable than automatic machines. They don’t have electric components that will wear out. Manual machines can have an extremely long life if they are properly cleaned and maintained. For the longest life when it comes to manual machines, look for models with all-metal and stainless-steel parts. Many brands also offer a warranty, which is an important factor to keep in mind while you shop for the best pasta machine makers.