The PS4 is an incredible console that has some of the best video games ever made. However, if you haven’t played them with a dedicated headset you are missing out. The sound design of games like God of War and Horizon: Zero Dawn are so layered and complex, there is no way to appreciate it with a truly surrounding experience.
However, playing a game with a large cable dangling from your head has its own annoyances. That’s why you should purchase a wireless headset over a wired one. There are some pretty great options out there, but not all of them are equal in quality. Getting a PlayStation licensed headset is a must, but there is a clever workaround too.
If you want to experience your games in the most immersive way possible, here are the best PS4 wireless headsets you can buy today.
Top 10 Ps4 Wireless Headsets
10 Ps4 Wireless Headsets Reviews
This is 7.1 Surround Sound
PS4 New Version
Easy To Use
- Italian (Subtitle)
- Compatibility: PS5, PS4, PS VR, Windows, Mac OS, Mobile Phones
- Built for a new generation: Wireless experience fine-tuned for 3D audio on PS5 consoles
- Dual Hidden Noise-Cancelling Microphones: Ensure you're heard by your friends online with two built-in microphones, optimally positioned for crystal-clear voice capture and enhanced by noise-cancelling technology
- Easy Access Controls: Adjust your setup as you play with built-in mic mute, master volume and in-game audio to chat mix controls. Easily check how you sound to your teammates too, with the dedicated mic monitoring button.
- USB Type-C charging, Gloss Detailing, Ultra-Sleek finish
- Easy connectivity with PS5 or PS4 consoles using the wireless adaptor (included in the box)
- Headset Companion App allows you to download custom audio modes tuned by PlayStation 4 developers
- Augmented hidden mics with noise-cancelling functionality deliver crystal-clear comments when chatting with friends. High-fidelity 7.1 virtual surround sound and exclusive audio modes let you experience everything from big explosions to whispered warnings
- Designed to be used comfortably in conjunction with PlayStation VR
- Over-ear headphones with refined cushions and a sleek design ensure long-wearing comfort
- Wireless adaptor lets you connect to your PS4 systems and home computers or use the 3.5mm audio cable to connect to your PlayStationVR and mobile devices. Presented in a Steel Black matte finish with contrasting, crimson inner ear cups â?? this stylish wireless headset features Ellieâ??s iconic fern tattoo and The Last of Us Part II logo
- Versatile: Logitech G435 is the first headset with LIGHTSPEED wireless and low latency Bluetooth connectivity, providing more freedom of play on PC, smartphones, Playstation gaming devices
- Lightweight: With a lightweight construction, this wireless gaming headset weighs only 5.8 oz (165 g), making it comfortable to wear all day long
- Superior voice quality: Be heard loud and clear thanks to the built-in dual beamforming microphones that eliminate the need for a mic arm and reduce background noise
- Immersive sound & Discord Certified: This cool and colorful headset delivers carefully balanced, high-fidelity audio with 40 mm drivers; compatibility with Dolby Atmos, Tempest 3D AudioTech and Windows Sonic for a true surround sound experience
- Long battery life: No need to stop the game to recharge thanks to G435's 18 hours of battery life, allowing you to keep playing, talking to friends, and listening to music all day
- New in box
- Good quality and Suitable to use.
- High Quality Durable and Eco-friendly Material.
- Package contain : Pack of 1 Item.
- If there is any problem with the product or you have better suggestions, you can contact us and we will reply you within 24 hours.
- Kindly refer the product description before buying the product.
- This pair of ear cushions is made of soft foam and artificial leather, which makes your wearing cozy and comfortable. With it, you can enjoy your stereo music to the fullest.
- They are really good replacements for Sony Gold Wireless Stereo Headset PS3 PS4 7.1 L R Headphone Headset
- High elasticity, durable and soft
- The ear foam will enhance the bass performance of your headphone
- Compatible with PlayStation Gold Wireless Headset New Version 2018, PlayStation Gold Wireless Headset 500 Million Limited Edition,
- Protein Leather for Extra Comfort, Memory Foam to Enhance Noise Blocking
- Product Dimensions: 3.5 X 3.5 X (0.8-1.1) inches (9 X 9 X (2-2.8) cm)
- Package Content: Replacement Ear Pad X 2
- Geekria SureFit Guarantee: 100% Money Back if Not Fit
- Connect wirelessly to your for PS4 console via Bluetooth connectivity.
- High-grade speakers produce clear sounds with crisp highs and booming bass.
- Built-in microphone is sensitive enough to pick up your voices clearly.
- Featuring a plug-and-play design, the mini adapter quickly pairs to the headset for high performance.
- Take your gaming experience to the next level.
Here are some things you need to consider:
This is a big one, obviously. Battery life determines how long you can play before your headset needs a recharge. If you’re a hardcore gamer who plans on spending large chunks of the day playing games, you will want to get a wireless headset that will last you that long. In general, 20 hours is what you should aim for. That gives you 2-3 days between charges if you are playing for multiple hours a day.
Ear pads are an important but often overlooked feature for headsets. The ear pads can make or break the comfort of any wireless headset, so you will want to make sure the ear pads are top notch when you make a purchase. The best headsets are memory foam, and they are usually mildly firm. Some firmness is important because it adds to how long you can wear the headset without fatigue. However, ear pads that are overly stiff can be uncomfortable right off the bat. That’s why memory foam is usually the way to go.
Not all wireless headsets for the PS4 have built-in mics. If you prefer online multiplayer titles, this is something you will want to double check. Having a mic makes it easier to coordinate with your team or talk smack when your carrying them. The best PS4 wireless headsets have retractable microphones so they are there when you need them and away when you’re playing single-player games.
Picking the best PS4 wireless headset has a caveat to it. Technically speaking, only Sony licensed headsets are compatible with the PS4. Most wireless headsets for the PS4 use 2.4GHz wireless connections via USB adapter. That means you can’t pick up any pair of Bluetooth headphones and connect them to the console. If you want to use non-approved headsets, you will have to plug a 3.5mm cable into the headset and connect it to the PS4 DualShock controller.
However, there is one workaround. You can get an adapter for the PS4 that plugs into one of the USB ports. This little adapter will then let you connect any Bluetooth headset to the console. So if none of the headsets on this list strike your fancy, consider looking at some of the best Bluetooth headphones as an alternative.