The PS4 is an incredible console that has some of the best video games ever made. However, if you haven’t played them with a dedicated headset you are missing out. The sound design of games like God of War and Horizon: Zero Dawn are so layered and complex, there is no way to appreciate it with a truly surrounding experience.
However, playing a game with a large cable dangling from your head has its own annoyances. That’s why you should purchase a wireless headset over a wired one. There are some pretty great options out there, but not all of them are equal in quality. Getting a PlayStation licensed headset is a must, but there is a clever workaround too.
If you want to experience your games in the most immersive way possible, here are the best PS4 wireless headsets you can buy today.
Top 10 Ps4 Wireless Headsets
10 Ps4 Wireless Headsets Reviews
- Kotion Each B3506 Bluetooth Headphones for PS4, Wireless Headset with Microphone
- Compatible with many devices by connecting its included audio cable, such as for iPhone 6 / 6S Plus, Samsung S5, S4, LG, Xiaomi, iPad, PC, laptop, PlayStation 4, etc.
- Easy Access Controller for Your Freedom: Multifunctional keys allow you to power on/off, answer/hang up/reject/redial call, pause and play, vol plus /-, next/previous track
- Comfortable to Wear: Its ear cups are padded with soft protein leather, what you may not notice is that we have adjusted the headband, based on Ergonomics theory, to fit all head sizes
- East to Carry Around: Foldable gaming headset, it is portable designed, so that you can enjoy favorite tunes or games wherever and whenever you want, beach, outdoor, gym or anything else
- Kindly charge before use,1 year brand warranty
- Item Weight 544 g
- Batteries Required Yes
- Batteries Included Yes
- A headset for gamers: experience everything from the big booms to whisper-quiet warnings in stunning 7.1 virtual surround sound and chat with friends through the hidden noise cancelling microphone.
- With the headset companion app, download custom game modes created exclusively for PlayStation by developers that are specifically tuned to enhance the audio in your favorite games
- Stylish comfort: slip into comfort you can Enjoy for hours and a look you can take anywhere. Further customize your look by swapping out the removable faceplates for something more your style
- Adapter: USB adapter that connects to any BT audio devices when you connect your USB slot of the for PS4.
- High Quality: Experience every single component of your game's vibrate sound with high quality sound output.
- Microphone: It comes with a wireless microphone, which enables you to communicate when you connect the for PS4 controller.
- Convenient: Simply plug and play with minimal set up to get you up and running in minutes. Easy for you to use.
- Portable: With small size, compact and portable, it's suitable for traveling, metro bus and in office.
This is 7.1 Surround Sound
PS4 New Version
Easy To Use
- Italian (Subtitle)
- The replacement of new earmuffs;
- High quality earmuffs,Comfortable to wear;
- Products comply with European ROHS environmental protection requirements;
- Ear cotton sleeve Quantity: 1 Pair=2 Pieces;
- Useful Tutorial link:
- Bluetooth 4. 0 — applies the latest Bluetooth 4. 0 and it is backward compatible with Bluetooth V3. 0/2. 1/2. 0/1. 1. Ub400 turns non-Bluetooth PC or laptop into Bluetooth-capable
- Plug & play or free driver — plug and play for Win 8, Win 8. 1, and win 10. Supports Win7/XP (driver required for Win7/XP and could be downloaded from website free of charge). it is not compatible with Mac, Linux, TV
- Nano-sized — a sleek, ultra-small design means you can insert the Nano adapter into any USB port and simply keep it there, no matter when you are traveling or at home
- Reliability — enable wireless communication with Bluetooth-enabled computers, printers, phones and headsets. Utilize Bluetooth low energy) technology for energy-saving wireless connectivity
- Broad operation range — with a transmission distance of up to 65 ft, you can enjoy lossless music via your Bluetooth headset without hovering around your computer
- Worry-free customer support — For other installation related query, compatibility issue or any other queries call on toll free no 1800 2094 168 or write us at [email protected]
- Multi-platform compatible - supports PC, PS4, PS4 Pro/Slim, Xbox one, Xbox One S/X, Nintendo Switch/3DS, PSP, Mac, IOS/Android device, Laptop, PC (Win7/8/10), iPad or Mobile that have 3.5mm jack etc
- High-grade 50mm magnetic neodymium driver delivers clear stereo bass sound, acoustic positioning precision enhance the sensitivity of the speaker unit, you can feel the real sound
- Adjustable noise-cancellation microphone- Ant Esports H707 PC Gaming headset are omnidirectional adjustable and flexible to pick up voice in 360 degree
- Lightweight and comfortable designed - At just 300 grams, the ideal headphones for gamers looking for lightweight comfort, the 4th generation Lightweight metal supports the entire body
- Please note you need an extra Microsoft Adapter (Not Included) when connect with an old version Xbox One controller
- External audio control: Mute button and volume control housed on high-grade durable braided wire are designed conveniently for quick and convenient adjustment
- The wireless 4.0 dongle was upgraded to the latest version with stable performance
- Size: approx. 3.3cm x 1.6cm x 0.8cm Transmission range: 33 feet (10 meters) Perfect compatibility: suitable for any Bluetooth headset (Bluetooth adapter must be connected to the PS4 console, if you are connected to another machine is not available)
- 3.5mm male and female busbars, perfectly connected to the microphone. A cable clamp that holds the microphone on your clothes. This allows you to play the game without noise when talking to the microphone, bringing you the perfect gaming experience! (Sony BOSE JBL brand is not supported at this time)
- The wireless Protocol Stack is implemented on the dongle, regardless of the host. Only the host supports USB Auido, plug in the USB BT Dongle to send the host audio signal to the wireless terminal device through Dongle
- When you plug in the USB slot, the USB adapter will connect to any wireless audio device. With a wireless microphone, you can chat while plugging in the controller.
Here are some things you need to consider:
This is a big one, obviously. Battery life determines how long you can play before your headset needs a recharge. If you’re a hardcore gamer who plans on spending large chunks of the day playing games, you will want to get a wireless headset that will last you that long. In general, 20 hours is what you should aim for. That gives you 2-3 days between charges if you are playing for multiple hours a day.
Ear pads are an important but often overlooked feature for headsets. The ear pads can make or break the comfort of any wireless headset, so you will want to make sure the ear pads are top notch when you make a purchase. The best headsets are memory foam, and they are usually mildly firm. Some firmness is important because it adds to how long you can wear the headset without fatigue. However, ear pads that are overly stiff can be uncomfortable right off the bat. That’s why memory foam is usually the way to go.
Not all wireless headsets for the PS4 have built-in mics. If you prefer online multiplayer titles, this is something you will want to double check. Having a mic makes it easier to coordinate with your team or talk smack when your carrying them. The best PS4 wireless headsets have retractable microphones so they are there when you need them and away when you’re playing single-player games.
Picking the best PS4 wireless headset has a caveat to it. Technically speaking, only Sony licensed headsets are compatible with the PS4. Most wireless headsets for the PS4 use 2.4GHz wireless connections via USB adapter. That means you can’t pick up any pair of Bluetooth headphones and connect them to the console. If you want to use non-approved headsets, you will have to plug a 3.5mm cable into the headset and connect it to the PS4 DualShock controller.
However, there is one workaround. You can get an adapter for the PS4 that plugs into one of the USB ports. This little adapter will then let you connect any Bluetooth headset to the console. So if none of the headsets on this list strike your fancy, consider looking at some of the best Bluetooth headphones as an alternative.