Kitchen is the place where Indian women spend most of their time daily preparing meals for their family. And, in every kitchen the first requirement is the best cooking gas stove. The gas stove was invented in 1802 it became commercially successful in the late nineteenth century.
These days modular kitchen are the first choice as it gives the kitchen a contemporary and modern look. And to do that a must have is a gas stove and people are quickly migrating from the conventional 2-burner gas stove to multiple burner gas stoves in order to improve efficiency and preparing multiple food items in less time. Today, gas stoves are available with features like brass burners which are very efficient, toughened glass cooktop, steel drip trays, and many more. These gas stoves definitely add elegance and style to your modular kitchen.
This article will give you information regarding the best cooking gas stove available in the market with the buyer’s guide.
Compare Top 10 Best Gas Stove in India 2020
Based on these criteria, here is a list of top 9 gas stoves in India which caters to the needs of different segments of this market in the best possible way.
Reviews of Top 5 Best Gas Stove in India 2019
1. Prestige Marvel Glass Top Gas Table
Overview: This is a new range of prestige which is very compact. It is designed aesthetically to take less counter space. It is loaded with toughened shatter-proof glass top. This type of glass top is easy to clean. The elegant look of gas top is an added style to the stainless steel body.
Design: The gas stove is specifically designed with an extra wide body and two levels so that bigger utensils can also be simultaneously and conveniently used.
Specifications: The burners of this 4 burner glass top are made of Brass. The gas top weighs 7 kg and comes with a manufacturer warranty of 2 years. The knobs are designed aesthetically and are easy to use. Pan support is provided (for tandoor cooking) to high efficiency three-pin burners. For easy cleaning of the top, extra drip steel tray is also provided.
2. Prestige Marvel Glass Gas Table
Overview: This high utility gas stove from Prestige is available at very pocket friendly prices. It comes with four high efficiency burners out of which two are big and two are small. Being made of good quality Brass, burners are rust resistant and long-lasting and gives good even flame. As there are Four burners it allows you to cook simultaneously four items. The body of glass stove is made of stainless steel which is also rust resistant as a standard across products.
Design: The elegant looks of the black colored gas top beautifully compliments your modern kitchen. The toughened glass top is of high quality and adds to the looks as well.
Specifications: This easy and hassle free gas top weighs 11 kg and comes with a 2 years manufacturer warranty. Pan supports can be added as an arch to all four 3-pin burners. The black colored pan supports also gives elegant look to the gas stove.
3. Sunflame Classic 3B Burner Gas Stove
Overview: This glass top adds a stylish look to your kitchen with 3 burners. These 3 burners allow you to cook three multiple dishes simultaneously. The toughened glass top can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth. Brass burners are rust resistant as standard in the industry and are easy to maintain. They make your everyday cooking efficient.
Design: The stainless style mirror finish body along with all the latest features is a perfect combo. With a compact design, this cook top can be easily placed in any corner in your kitchen. The brass alloys of the burners enable even distribution of heat.
Specifications: This classic 3 burner gas top comes with 2 years manufacturer warranty. The top toughened glass sheet is 6mm thick. All burners have pan supports to make cooking easier and convenient.
4. Glen 4 burner gas – Alda
Overview: This is a 4 burner gas top which makes cooking more enjoyable. All four burners have manual ignition feature. The functional usage of 4 burners is a perfect solution to the hustle and bustle of cooking. A wide range of cookware can be used on this gas stove. The stainless steel body of the product makes it more durable and long lasting.
Design: The rich silver matte finish color of the gas stove, made of high quality material gives your kitchen a modern look. The toughened glass on the top of the cooktop is break-proof and easily absorbs the high temperature near the flame. It has become a style statement in today’s time and it can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth.
Specifications: Four burners are made up of aluminum-alloys and are very reliable. Pan hinge are of black color and are 4 mm thick. There is an added steel drip tray to maintain the cleanliness of the gas top. The product comes with a one-year warranty.
5. Pigeon Troika Glass-ceramic 3 burner gas stove
Overview: Specially crafted for modern kitchens, this 3 burner gas stove is available in different shapes to compliment your kitchen. The gas top has unique tubular legs for strong and firm grip. This manual ignition product is easy to maintain and clean. The tri-pin brass burners are supported by pan arches.
Design: The totally black colored elegant looks with front-glass make it ultra-modern cooktop. The glass model adds extra elegance to your kitchen. The hinges make for a greater balance. The product is coated with rust proof powder to add durability. The glass look makes your kitchen stylish and shiny.
Specifications: This 3 burner gas top comes with a 2 year of manufacturer warranty. It has ergonomic knobs which control flames efficiently and are easy to use. The burners are uniformly perforated with holes to maintain the uniform flow of heat. The high quality Italian valves of the burner control the flow of gas very efficiently.
Why would you like to buy a Gas Stove?
The stove is a must for every household. We all know a stove is used for cooking. But are you aware of the modern gas stoves and their benefits? They have improved a lot from their ancestors, which uses kerosene or coal.
- They are easy to use– the conventional stoves use to take so much time and energy. But the newest gas stoves with features like auto-ignition, anti-skid feet have made the cooking experience fun and hassle-free.
- Saves your time: the latest gas stove has a maximum 3-4 burners. You can imagine with 4 burners you can prepare 4 dishes at a time.
- They Save Gas: the gas stoves with good quality burners can help you save gas. These burners produce powerful flames and distribute the heat evenly, which helps to quicken the cooking time.
- They look Stylish: they go hand in hand with your modular kitchen. The elegant glass top with black finish seamlessly blends with your kitchen interiors. If you like a steel finish, there are stylish models with a matt steel finish on the top.
- They are safe: a good Gas Stove from a reputable brand is ISI certified, which means they maintain all the safety standards required in a gas stove.
Safety Tips and Precautions to Consider While Using a Gas Stove
- It is better to be safe than sorry. Though cooking with gas stoves is much simple and safe than traditional ones, there are still some safety precautions to consider. We have mentioned them below for your convenience. Make sure to follow them while cooking.
- Never let your children to play in the kitchen while cooking is happening. And moreover never let them touch any hot utensils or gas stove.
- Before removing the hot utensil or dish from the burner, switch off the corresponding knob.
- If you are smelling gas leakage, then make sure the control knobs are turned off. Open all the windows. Don’t switch on the lights or fans before the gas smells vanishes off.
- If you are experiencing difficulty in connecting the stove to gas cylinder, then contact your gas dealer for help. Never connect the both if you are not sure as it can cause leakage.
- Never place plastic bowls, cardboard box or other non-cooking equipment on the burner.
- When the gas stove is not in use, then close the cylinder valve.
- Remove the burners and pan supports before cleaning. Soak them in hot water containing liquid soap.
- Avoid using flammable sprays, liquids and aerosols for cleaning a gas stove.
- After washing burners, allow them to dry under sunlight before placing them in its position.
- Never allow the food to heat or boil for a very long time as it can put out the flame which can increase the chances of explosion.
- Always follow the instructions and warning provided by the manufacturer. Thoroughly read the booklet and manual provided for safe handling.
- If you smell a gas leakage, never light cigarettes, stove or other flammable things. This can lead to severe and dangerous situations.
- When a burner is clogged, use a straight pin or opened paper clip to unclog each hole.
- Never line or cover the burners with foil as it can inhibit air flow to burners.
Majority of latest gas tops available today are toughened glass tops which add elegance to your kitchen. If you have a spacious kitchen then go for a 4 burner gas top else the 3 burner gas top is ideal as normally all the 4 burners are not used simultaneously. And go for the brass burners as they last longer and gives uniform flame.