Winters are up, and so everyone is now searching for the best heating appliances to get rid of the chilling cold. Read our blog on the Top 10 Best Room Heaters in India with complete price and reviews.
We started our research on some of the best room heaters for you all. In this article, you will be going to learn how you can choose the right room heater and which room heater suits you perfectly.
Get ready to beat the freezing cold by picking out one of the best room heaters for your home. Read on for the best room heaters in India available in every price range and suitable to your pockets!
Top 10 Room Heaters in India
To make the things easy for you, we’ve done a bit research on room heaters for a couple of days and listed the Top 10 Best Room Heaters in India 2019 that’s in great demand now.
If you are looking to buy a room heater, look no further. We have listed and reviewed the best room heaters available here in India. We have segregated the search into various categories according to a customer’s requirements.
Best Room Heaters in India – Reviewed
- Rust Free Abs Body, Vertical & Horizontal Placement, Power On Indicator, Overheat Protection.
- Cool / Warm / Hot Wind Selection, Adjustable Thermostat, Automatic Cut-Off
- 1 Year Warranty & 3 MONTHS ADDITIONAL WARRANTY ON REGISTRATION
- Easy To Carry, Powerful Motor For Quick Heating, Easy To Operate
- Meant for Spot Heating; Voltage/Frequency: 230V/50Hz/1 Phase
- Room Size: Upto 150 sq ft; Ideal for a small room only, i.e., up to 120 sq. ft
- Safety tip over switch cuts off the heater in case it tilts or falls; Powder coated finish to prevent corrosion
- Designed for low power consumption; There are two heating positions to suit your comfort
- Meant for Spot Heating, Room Size: Upto 250 sq ft
- Ideal for a small / medium room only, i.e., up to 250 sq. ft. when operated at 2000 watt heat setting. Makes some noise due to fan. Body Material: Plastic, Metal
- Refer the wattage chart image for locating heater wattage requirement for your room size
- Plug type: 15A, do not plug in the standard 5 or 6A socket, you may require a 3 pin plug or extension cord to act as a 5-15A convertor but can not be used for long time with extension cord
- Instant Warmth: 2000 Watts PTC Room heater ensure your comfort during chilly winters
- Plug :3 pin power socket plug ,Overhead protection with power selector: Yes , Personalized Comfort: Customized to your heating needs with an adjustable thermostat and power selctor knob to set power as required
- Peace of Mind: Featuring an indicator light for ease of operation
- Convenient & Elegant: Aristo comes with an easy carry handle for your convenience
- Cord storage and rear safety cover
- Over heat protection and tilt over switch for safety
- Thermostatic heat control, quick heating with PTC fan and castor wheels for easy mobility
- 3 power settings 1000/1500/2500 watts and an additional 400 watts ( Heater + Fan)
- Meant for Spot Heating
- Safety tip over switch cuts off power to avoid accidents
- Twin quartz tubes for direct heating
- Easy to carry design provides convenience of use
- Instant Warmth: 2000 Watts Heat Convector Room heater ensure your comfort during chilly winters
- Personalized Comfort: Customized to your heating needs with an adjustable thermostat and two heat settings (1000 W/ 2000 W) ; Neat & Clean Operation since there isn't any need for refrigerant or oxygen ; Cord Type: PVC ; Effective Cord Length (in meters): 1.5 ; Cord Plug Material: Molded PP filled
- Peace of Mind: Featuring auto thermal shutoff to prevent overheating Convenient & Elegant: The compactness of Blow Hot makes it elegant and easy to carry anywhere
- Reliable & Safe: Our room heaters are dependable and they also come with a 2 Year warranty
- Cool/Warm/Hot air Selection
- High Velocity Blower
- Adjustable Stand
- Power Indicator Light
- 2 heat setting - 1000 watts/2000 watts
- Safety thermal cutout
- Twin turbo design
- Power on neon indicator
- Long lasting and easy to use
- Element Heater
- Item Weight: 1.25 Kg
About Room Heaters
Room heaters are also known as Space Heaters. When it comes to create a warm atmosphere inside your room as well as around your workplace, room heaters are the best and convenient mediums. These electric heater comes in variety of sizes as per your requirement.
Types of Room Heaters
These heaters are designed to warm an entire room. Some of them are either fan assisted or not. They work by heating the air around them. After the electrically heated coils, wires, or ceramic elements in the unit warm the air nearby, circulation must take over.
This kind of room heaters can be a great year-round option. Turn the heater off and use it as a fan in the summer months.
Radiant Ceramic Heaters
Radiant ceramic heaters still use electricity to heat the ceramic plate, but they don’t use any type of fan to bring in or blow out air. Instead, the heater radiates the heat directly at objects in its path.
Radiant heaters won’t heat the entire room like convection heaters do, but the heat is longer lasting because it resides within objects rather than in the air. In this way, radiant ceramic heaters are generally believed to be more effective at generating heat where it’s needed.
Oil Filled Heaters
Oil-filled heaters are considered safest for babies. But you should always make sure that the heater is kept out of the reach of small kids and the room temperature remains comfortable at all times. It takes power to heat up the oil, then with the help of the convection process it goes to the metal walls which produces a noise free warmer experience.
Features to remember
The power of the heater affects its heat output, and higher wattages produce more heat. 1000 W room heaters come with a 5 Amps plug while 1500 W or 2000 W room heaters come with a 15 Amps plug.
Most households have only 5 Amps socket. So if your house does not have 15 Amps socket, go with 1000 W room heater or else you will need an electrician to change the socket to 15 Amps for 1500 W or 2000 W room heaters.
Tip over Cut off switch
Portable heaters are moved often because of their small size and light weight. This in return makes them very likely to fall or tip over when something bumps into it or when you try to move it. If you have children or pets at home chances of pushing it over and catching are even higher. To reduce any risk of fire hazards some heaters come with a cut off switch which actives when it falls and cuts off power connection to turn the device off immediately.
The first and foremost thing is the consideration of your room size to decide upon which room heater to buy. If you want to buy a room heater for the small room, then fan heaters and radiant heaters are the ideal choice. But if you want the one for bigger area or large room, then oil-filled room heaters will be the best purchase.
Just like other home appliances, almost every room heater emits noise throughout the operation. However, there are few models available in the market which comparatively produces less noise.
Frequently Asked Questions
Without any doubt, oil-filled room heaters are the safest type of room heaters. Unlike Fan and Radiant/Infrared heaters, they do not reduce the oxygen and humidity level in the room. Oil-filled heaters are even safe to be used in a closed room.
Ideally, you should avoid leaving your room heater on while sleeping. But if it is freezing cold and you have no other option then you can use the room heater while sleeping. But if you are using a fan or infrared heater then you should avoid them at all costs, especially if the room is closed. If the place where you live experiences freezing cold nights then go for an oil-filled room heater.
Is room heater good for health?
The most popular ceramic fan heaters come at 1000-2000. But if you want advanced feature like remote control, timer, thermostat it will cost you around 5000-7000. You will find the cheapest models of Infrared room heaters around 1000-1500. Oil-filled heaters are the costliest and starting range is 10000.
If you want the room heater to heat up the entire room go for a bigger size heater with more wattage. Go with smaller models which are portable and lightweight if you think you will use it or cart it in different rooms.
Room heaters should always be place somewhere safe and out of reach from kids. Keep it at a safe distance from wooden furniture, flammable elements, window curtains and couch. Go for a heater which has a minimum of 70 feet cord which gives you flexibility to place it in a safe corner of your room. For best results keep it 5-6 feet away from you.
Oil-filled heaters are considered safest for babies. But you should always make sure that the heater is kept out of the reach of small kids and the room temperature remains comfortable at all times. You should try not to leave babies and small kids unattended when the room heater is on.
Nothing happiness like a warm room on a cold freezing day. Staying indoors is the new adventure this season so choose from this list of the 10 best room heaters in India and be sure of warm and cozy winter this year. This winter brave sub zero temperatures like a boss!
We hope now you’re ready to buy a room heater because you know everything you need to make a smart purchase of the room heater. All the above-stated products have an honest and genuine review from our team of experts. Why you are waiting for delaying shopping is a bad idea!