Are you looking for an affordable vacuum cleaners online in India? Let us help you to find the best one!
Time to sweep out dust from your house with Vacuum Cleaning Machine now.
A vacuum cleaner indeed makes it easier to clean the floors as well as windows, crevices and other hard to reach areas which maids often ignore. So, you might be wondering how to choose the one best suitable for your needs. Read our review and buyer’s guide.
List of Best Vacuum Cleaners
Top Rated Vacuum Cleaning Machine
- Dust bag full indicator; Always turn off and unplug the vacuum cleaner before performing maintenance or cleaning
- Automatic Cord Winder: Easy to use and store
- Suction control on handle to control the airflow. Suction of Motor-1700 mm of water column
- Comfortable Operation: Easy to use foot operated power on-off and chord winder switch
- Warranty: 1 year on product
- Power: 1200 watts; Operating voltage: 230 volts
- Wet and Dry Cleaning
- Powerful Suction and blower
- Advanced HEPA filter
- 360 Degree wheels
- Auto Cut Float, Accessory storage, Internationally certified
- Wet or dry, bagged or bagless - No matter it is dust, hair, daily waste, the device can clean the dirt perfectly. You don't need to change filter during operation. Please take out the cloth dust filter and use sponge filter when sucking liquid
- Blower function- The blower function is suitable for drying and cleaning of narrow and hard- to-reach indoor or outdoor areas. For effective blowing results, do not use any filter in vacuum cleaner. To hold a large amount of waste, this vacuum cleaner boasts a container capacity of 10 litres
- Powerful and durable – Equipped with powerful motor delivers 14KPA strong suction power and ensures long time operation. The vacuum cleaner has an impact resistant polymer tank for longer usage life
- Safe buoy technology – Safe Buoy technology immediately stops sucking water when the liquid capacity reaches the critical point. This protects the machine from being damaged and guarantees superior lifetime. This device ensures low-noise operation
- Flexible and convenient - With ergonomically carry handle, along with four 360° rotating wheels enable it to move flexibly to anywhere you need. Its compact and lightweight is easy to store without occupying much space
- 4 Different cleaning tools - The Dry/Wet Brush is for smooth surfaces. The Floor Cum Carpet Brush is for carpet and floor cleaning. The round nozzle is for small spaces and soft surfaces. The 2-1 crevice nozzle cleans hard-to reach corners
- This product does not require installation. please contact brand customer care for any product related queires.contact_us on: [ 18602661177 ]
- Attractive and stylish powerful portable vacuum cleaner, Body type : Canister. Suction of Motor: 1900 mm of water column
- Light weight, compact vacuum cleaner and on-board accessory storage, PURPOSE: Deep Cleaning
- Auto cord winder and dust bag full indicator
- Suction control for variable airflow. Usage Surface-Dry. Usage Area-Indoor
- Comfortable operation: Easy to use foot operated power on-off and chord winder switch
- Powercyclone 5 technology separates dust from air, Action radius: 9 m, Cord length: 6m
- 1900W motor for strong suction power, Sound power level: 82 dB, Airflow (max): 37 l/s, Dimensions of product (LxWxH): 410 x 281 x 247mm
- Suction power (max):370W ,Input power (IEC): 1600W , Vacuum (max) :33kPa. Weight of product: 4.5 kg
- Turbo Brush removes 25 percent more hairs and dust , Multiclean nozzle for thorough floor cleaning
- Advanced dust container design for hygienic emptying
- Activelock couplings easily adjust to every task
- Bagless 700 Watt Cyclonic Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner; AAA performance in terms of energy efficiency and cleaning performance; 25 kWh consumption per year
- Triple action nozzle for thorough absorption of coarse and fine dirt; (easy-to-use sliding button to regulate the suction power)
- Reusable dust cup means no need to purchase disposable paper dust bags.
- Cyclonic technology provides intense suction power that effectively draws in air, dirt, dust, pet hair, and other debris
- The washable HEPA-12 filter captures more than 99.5 percent of all particles for a cleaner air release
- 1.5 l capacity, small, compact and lightweight, easy to carry thanks to integrated handle, 5 m cable length, 1.5 m adjustable hose
- Wet and dry vacuum cleaner for home and office use. Strong suction of 200 Air Watt and vacuum of 20 KPa.
- Powerful 1400 W suction with a total capacity of 21 L and 3 L for dust bag
- Convenient for daily use; wet mopping and dry sweeping
- Blower function helps clean hard to reach places
- Versatile product; can be used on tiles, wooden floors, rugs, carpets, sofas, fabric upholstery and more
- Easy to use; comes with an ergonomic handle and wheels for easy movement and 360° rotation
- Wet and dry vacuum cleaner with robust impact resistant container and blower function
- Includes different nozzles to attach directly on the suction hose, easy vacuuming even in the tightest of spaces
- Power: 1000 watts; Operating Voltage: 220-240 volts
- Capacity : 17 litre / Plastic
- German Technology at it's best.
- Helpline no : 1800 1234 180 (9:30 AM - 5:30 PM, Monday to Friday )
- Sure from Forbes Compact vacuum cleaner is powered with best in – class 700 Watts motor delivering powerful suction of 15.5 KPA and blower function that helps to tackle dirt, dust and dust mites.
- This compact vacuum cleaner comes with range of accessories for different cleaning needs. It provides solution for efficient and hassle-free cleaning. The accessories provided are easy to use and convenient to store.
- Compact comes with Washable HEPA Filter which traps in minute dust particles up to 0.3 microns and ensures that the expelled air is ultra Clean. Please wash and dry the filter before use. Kindly ensure there are no traces of moisture or water before use.
- The smart ergonomic design and light weight of compact enables user to manoeuvre the vacuum cleaner easily to clean different areas as required
- With 4 meter of cord length, you’ll forget that’s it’s actually plugged in! Easily move around the home to clean in one go, without worrying about switching sockets.
- The bagless design features a dust cup that collects all the dust, making it easy for you to simply tip it over and dispose the contents
Types of Vacuum Cleaners
Various types of vacuum cleaners available in India come under these basic categories:
The canister is the most common type of vacuum cleaner used in most homes. It is the type of vacuum cleaner that comes with a canister or a bag, a wand, and a hose. The wand can be attached to different kinds of attachments that are used to clean different cleaning surfaces like carpets, floors, electronic equipment, etc.
Upright or stick
Upright or stick is generally used in the US and UK and less in the other parts of the world. Lately, the stick type vacuum cleaners have broken into the Indian market as well. These vacuum cleaners are designed to be upright or stand straight on their own. They might have two motors, one to vacuum the dust and another to move the brush.
The handheld is as the name suggests, small, portable, and easy to use in hand. Handheld vacuum cleaners are used to clean smaller areas that are hard to reach with the large vacuum cleaners. These are mostly used in cars or smaller surface areas.
These are the latest addition to the vacuum cleaner family. Small, portable, and automatic. The robotic vacuum cleaners are smart devices that use an in-built sensor to clean automatically. The robotic vacuum cleaners consist of small brushes below it that suck in dirt or dust and store it in little bins placed under the appliance. The best part about a robotic vacuum cleaner is that it moves around the house automatically and cleans on its own.
Why you need a vacuum cleaner?
Before anything, you should know why you require a cleaner and it begins by looking around your home. Check the size of the rooms, floor surface, and the stairs. These are basic things that can affect your choice for vacuum cleaners as you don’t buy vacuum cleaner every year.
If you have a larger space than you will require a powerful upright vacuum cleaner and stairs counts as well for which you require a light-weight stick vacuum cleaner that would be easy to move from one floor to another. And if you have different floor types than you can choose the vacuum cleaner that can adjust itself as per the different surface requirements.
How often do I need to vacuum my house?
Unlike the traditional broom-sweeping method, you do not have to use a vacuum cleaner every day. If you are sensitive to allergies or live in an extremely polluted area, then you can go up to vacuum cleaning your house about thrice a week. However, if that is not the case, then you can fix up a schedule of vacuuming at least once a week, and you should be fine!
Frequently Asked Questions
Using the vacuum cleaner on normal power will not ruin your carpet in any condition.
If it is used with care and proper maintenance is done from time to time these vacuum cleaner can last for a long time. The life period vacuum cleaner also depends on the brand and model of the cleaner. The average lifetime of a vacuum cleaner is about 8 years.
The vacuum bag change varies from one vacuum to another and has no specific duration as it depends on the usage. Most of the vacuum cleaners use one bag for about a couple of months. The vacuum cleaners include an indicator that marks the change of the bag, so it is easy to note that.
Read about Top 10 Best Treadmill For Home Use, also.