Have you ever heard about the Doc Socks compression socks. Well compression socks are the type of socks that can keep your legs from getting tired and achy. They can help to ease the swelling in your feet and ankles.
Doc Socks are one size fits all compression socks that claims to help prevent swelling and reduce pain caused by walking. Walking is considered as a simple and great exercise for losing weight and getting fit. But some conditions like diabetes or obesity make it difficult. Doc Socks are made to tackle conditions like these.
What Are Doc Socks ?
Doc Socks are specially made compression socks that are suitable for all kind of physical activities. these can be wear while running, walking, cycling or hiking. These socks provide support, comfort and protection to your feet and legs and enhance the blood circulation in your feet.
The Doc Socks are made by very high quality material that’s elastic and durable. These socks fits all sizes and you can wear it under regular socks. And are very easy to put on and comfortable to wear. These compression socks are designed to support your feet like an insole.
These Socks look very similar to regular socks. There is only one difference that when you wear Doc Socks, your toes are not covered. Due to this reason, a lot of users choose to wear Doc Socks under or over the regular socks.
How Doc Socks Compression Socks Work ?
Doc Socks Compression Socks use a compression technology that is proven to reduce swelling on feet and also to reduce knee pain. These compression socks enhance the blood circulation in your feet area and are very helpful for those who have weak veins due to aging.
For Those who are suffering from plantar fasciitis, these socks can speed up the healing process when you strengthen your foot muscles through physical exercises like ball rolling and stretching.
How Doc Socks actually work is when you wear them, they gently lift and support the arch of your foot. This support is particularly helpful to ease back pain and also foot pain.
To provide the structural compression to the different parts of the feet, these socks have three different level and seven targeted areas to relieve the fatigue and soreness from the feet. The seven targeted areas are:
- Back of ankle
- Upper heel
- Lower heel
- Front underfoot
- Top of the foot
- Front of ankle
Each and everyone of these areas plays a vital role in our foot’s mobility and bears a lot of wight when we stand up, sit down or walk. Hence, the compression in these seven areas will promote foot health by increasing the blood circulation in these areas and reducing possible pain points by added support.
Tips for Using Doc Socks
- WASH AFTER USE – Wash Doc Socks every day after use. You can wash by hand or with a washing machine. Use a mild cleaning detergent and rinse thoroughly with warm water. Air dry but do not expose to direct sunlight to maintain fabric elasticity.
- CHANGE OFTEN – Get at least two pair of Doc Socks. Alternate them every day to maintain the elasticity of the fabric. Frequent use and wash could cause the material to become loose, rendering it ineffective. Replace every 3 to 5 months.
- WEAR PROPERLY – It’s recommended to wear Doc Socks for the entire day and then take it off before bed. However, if you’re going to the gym, running or hiking, only wear Doc Socks for the duration of the activity. Immediately take off after use and/or replace with a new pair. The material absorbs sweat which may cause fungi to build up. For best results, consult a doctor.
Benefits of Doc Socks Compression Socks.
- Natural Pain Relief – Soothes aching feet due to strenuous activity, poor circulation, and conditions like obesity. Reduces swelling and tension in the muscle. Prevents cramps and relieves pain.
- Protection and Support – Alleviates pressure on the legs and feet by providing extra support. Protects against a twisted ankle and other serious physical injuries. Also stimulates muscle repair for better and faster recovery.
- Improve Blood Circulation – Boosts your blood circulation by gently squeezing the legs and feet. Prevents the formation of blood clots after surgery and other health issues such as vein thrombosis and varicose veins.
How Much Does Doc Socks Cost ?
Price for one pair of DocSocks is 21.95 USD. But you can get a discount if you purchase more than one pair of DocSocks you will get discount. For Example – If you buy 9 pairs of DocSocks you can get them for 164.79 USD i.e., each pair costs only 18.31 USD.
Conclusion – Should You Buy It ?
Doc Socks is a must have if you are suffering from foot pain. These are designed by a well known podiatrist and are very well proven for improving blood circulation in the feet thus relieving foot pain.