Pressure washers seem simple on paper, but there’s a lot of features and design differences that can completely change how they work, what they can do, or how they’re meant to be used. It might seem tempting to buy whichever model or band you come across first, but you should understand what you’re buying if you want to make sure that it’s the right product for you – not every electric pressure washer will work perfectly for every purpose, especially if you need it for delicate or niche jobs.
We’ve put together a list of ten of the best electric pressure washer models we could find, including some of their main pros, what they do differently and the reasons we think they stand out from the crowd.
Our Top Pick
No products found.
Top 10 Best Electric Pressure Washers
10 Best Electric Pressure Washers Reviews
- Draws water from anywhere - Come with a 5M long garden hose allow you to draw water from any fresh water source like a pool, lake, or bucket and . You can hook up to a garden hose at the house or even a 2L bottle on the go.
- Lightweight and easy to assemble - This high pressure cordless washer is comes with a 5M hose that are easy to store. Compared with traditional washing machines, our cordless pressure washer are lighter and more portable. Just spent a few minutes to complete the installation and start your work.
- 3 in 1 multi-function nozzle - Our high pressure washer features the adjustable nozzle: 0°, 40° slant direction, foam jetting or 0° heavy flow. Multiple spray nozzle lets you switch between varying degrees of water stream intensity that lets you easily and quickly clean all your outdoor spaces and gear. This car pressure washers make your cleaning more convenient than others with interchangeable nozzles.
- Smart charging protection - The charger displays a red light when charging, and when the power is full, it will automatically stop charging and display a green light. (Reminder: For the life of the battery, if you don't use it frequently, please keep it charged once a month.)
- Multiple-functions and application - Cleaning and maintenance of various motor vehicles, engineering vehicles, engineering machinery and agricultural machinery supporting products. our pressure washer gun is effective especially for cleaning the exterior walls of buildings, floors, baths, swimming pools, doors and windows, and corners that are difficult to clean manually. It is the best pressure washer machine for outdoor camping and long trips.
- 1800 Watts high pressure washer removes stubborn dirt, oil, junk, sticky dust with 120 bars high pressure quickly and easily
- 6.5 Litres/min of water flow allows cleaning of large surface in lesser time
- Comes with foam bottle which allows you to easily apply foam directly through the machine
- Automatically shuts off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life
- Includes 3 meters inlet pipe, 8 meters outlet hose, spray gun extension rod,1 inlet filter, 1 inlet connector,1 tap connector, 1 bucket water filter, foam spray bottle
- 1 year warranty
- High performance copper motor with metal gears & pump and Pressure of 100bar Better performance | 1800 Watts Max. powerful copper motor & with Max flow rate 10L/min
- High Efficiency spray gun with Adjustable spray Nozzle. Detergent dosing soap bottle included
- 2X MORE PRESSURE: The Cordless Portable Washer has a flow rate of 3.2 L/Min and a pressure of up to 30 Bar. It has a water flow rating that is twice as strong as a garden hose with a nozzle. The portable, lightweight pressure washer has a strong lithium battery. Pressure limits based on usage were built into the machine using advanced technology. As a result, it will create visible sparks that are completely safe for both the machine & you.
- DRAWS WATER FROM ANYWHERE: It comes with a long garden hose that allows you to draw water from any fresh water source like a pool, lake, or bucket. You can hook up to a garden hose at the house or even a bottle on the go. It is equipped with the latest foam pot to ensure clean washing.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & RELIABLE SERVICE: The portable pressure washer is lighter and more portable than traditional pressure washers and comes with 2 batteries for easy operation. Just spend a few minutes installing it and start working.
- RICH PRESSURE NOZZLE: It has a 0° nozzle for a long and powerful rinse or garden watering, and a 45° nozzle for a wide range of car surface washing and quick and effortless car cleaning. Rotate the nozzle to change the shape.
- EASY TO USE: Step 1: You can completely submerge the hose in the water to get the air out of the hose, and then plug it into the pressure washer. Step 2: Lift the bucket above the pressure washer and turn on the water until the wand is submerged. Once the hose is full of water, the pressure washer starts to work. Included Components: 1 × Pressure Washer, 2 × Battery, 1 × Foam Pot, 1 × Inlet Pipe, 1 × Water Inlet Filter, 1 × Extension Rod, and 1 × Charger.
- Maximum Flow Rate: 5.5 litre/Min. Long Life Aluminium Pump
- Maximum Pressure: 100 Bar. Universal Motor
- Hose Length & Power Cord : 5 meters Wheeled Chassis For Easy Movement
- AC 220V - AC 240V 50/60 Mz
- Includes 6 meters steel mesh braided rubber outlet hose, spray gun ,1 inlet filter, 1 inlet connector, 1 bucket water filter, foam spray bottle
- 1600 Watts high pressure washer removes stubborn dirt, oil, junk, sticky dust with 130 bars high pressure quickly and easily, Voltage: 230V
- 10 Kgs weight, 6.5 Litres/min of water flow allows cleaning of large surface in lesser time
- 6 meters outlet hose, Comes with 250 ml foam bottle which allows you to easily apply foam directly through the machine
- Automatically shuts off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life
- The ideal choice: Delivers a higher cleaning performance and uniform cleaning results with a powerful 2000W motor. This pressure washer can remove even the most stubborn and encrusted dirt, gunk, oil, and rust within seconds – quickly, and easily to help you create a clean and pleasant living environment.
- Clean faster than ever: Powershot generates up to 140 bar pressure and a maximum flow rate of 420 l/h which allows cleaning a larger surface in lesser time. You will be able to clean any surface quickly and efficiently without realizing it.
- Dual purpose suction or self-priming: The powerful and eﬃcient motor can absorb water from a tap, bucket or tub. The self-suction feature of the pump is capable of absorbing and dispensing the water at high-pressure levels allowing you to quickly and eﬃciently ﬁnish your cleaning tasks.
- Comes with a perfect tool kit: Equipped with Spray Gun and Extension Rod along with Adjustable Nozzles and Detergent Tank that enables different cleaning jobs. Switch freely between nozzles and use any as per requirement. The appliance enables multi-purpose cleaning- homes, buildings, cars, boats, decks, driveways, patios, lawn equipment, and more. Also with built-in storage compartments on this pressure washer, neatly store all accessories and keep the power cord tidy and tangle-free.
- Silent performer and safe design: The pump is very powerful yet the motor creates reduced noise and gives you desired results. Using it in any surroundings for your cleaning activities will be productive and beneﬁcial without having to cause any sort of disturbance to anyone around. The appliance automatically shuts off the pump when the trigger is not engaged, saving energy and prolonging the pump’s life; built-in overheating and protections further ensures safety and durability.
- In the Box (1) Washer Bucket With Inbuilt Motor Pump (2) 6 Meter Hose Pipe (3) 3 Meter Car Cigarette Lighter Connector Cable (4) Spray Gun (5) Cleaning Brush With Handle (6) Spare Washers (7) Manual
- Voltage Import : 12V , Power : 80w Flow Rate : 4.5L/min , Discharge Pressure : 0.6Mpa
- Save Time & Money , No Need To Go To Commercial Car Washing Centers
- Power:1900W, Pressure:125 Bar, Flowing:8L/min, Voltage:220V~50Hz, 3 Meter Power Cable
- Venturi System, Auto Stop, Self-Intake Function, Pressure Gauge, Variably Adjustable Fan Spray Lance, Water Filter
- Low-Noise Operation: Auto Stop Technology Switches The Motor And Pump Off Automatically When The Switch is Released
- Includes: 1900W Pressure Washer, Inlet Pipe, 10M Outlet Pipe, Foam Cannon, 1/4 Brass Quick Connector, Water Filter, Inlet Filter, Tap Connector, Pressure Gun With 1 Year Warranty
- All Spare Parts Are Available
- Our cordless pressure washer is lightweight, wireless, easy to assemble, disassemble and carry. You can use it anytime, anywhere.
- Multiple spray patterns from 0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, and watering for multiple functions and applications. This cordless pressure washer lets you easily switch 1 nozzle for different using conditions.
- Comes with 40Bar pressure, xoyo high pressure washer has 5 times more pressure than the regular garden hose with a nozzle attached, is perfect for patio cleaning and car washing. It is much easier to blast away the dirt.
- Copper motor design, with strong impact force, and long watering distance.
Electric Pressure Washer Buyer’s Guide
There are a lot of intricate differences between certain electric pressure washer models and designs, so knowing what to look for is an important part of the purchasing process – if you buy something that’s not useful to you or doesn’t suit your needs properly, you might not get another chance to replace it, so you should always make sure you’re well-informed about each decision you make.
A higher Pounds per Square Inch measurement generally means that more water is flowing through the washer’s hose every second, which usually equates to more cleaning power and a stronger force behind the stream of water it puts out. However, it’s possible to have too much PSI if you’re using it for weaker surfaces, so you should choose something that’s balanced for the purpose you need it for, rather than going for the strongest PSI measurement each time.
While you can technically attach your own hose to an electric pressure washer, it’s not always an option if you’ve got a limited budget or need a very specific type of hose that you can’t buy separately. Ideally, you should try to get one that’s long enough to reach most dirty areas, but powerful enough to still wash them properly without having a drop in pressure or PSI.
How Do I use an Electric Pressure Washer?
The first step to using any kind of electric tool is to plug it in – however, unlike a lot of similar cleaning utilities, some electric pressure washers are designed for external plugs and power sources rather than the normal ones you’ll see inside your house. Once it’s plugged in, attach the hose as tight as possible and make sure there’s no obvious gaps or cuts that could result in water spraying out in the wrong direction.
Make sure it’s got an adequate supply of water, whether it’s a built-in tank, external reservoir or direct connection to the water mains, and be sure that you’ve filled up any optional extra detergent tanks if you’re planning to use them. Once you know that it has power and water, attach a spray tip to the end of the hose – some models might come with multiple tips, so make sure you know what they do ahead of time.
Why Does my Electric Pressure Washer keep Cutting Out?
If your electric pressure washer keeps cycling on and off, it could be a pressure issue rather than an engine problem, especially if the water seems to be slowly fading on and off rather than suddenly cutting out. Check for obvious water leaks in the hose and washer frame to make sure that no water is draining out and making the pressure drop.
If you find one, either replace the hose or repair it with something waterproof, like rubber repair tape. If there’s no leak, you may need to check the engine and see if there’s something wrong with one of the connections, or look at the place it’s drawing power from to see if it’s actually keeping up with the demand.
How to Winterize an Electric Pressure Washer?
To winterize an electric pressure washer while you’re not using it, remove any water and cleaning agents left in its water tanks, then add some pure water and run it through the nozzle at a low pressure to clear out the internal pipes. It should be almost completely drained of water when you’re done, and the rest should hopefully evaporate naturally.
Once you’re sure it’s empty, add some ‘pump saver’ antifreeze instead and make sure that it’s running through the entire system. This will stay in liquid form throughout the whole winter, making it safe to leave in the electric pressure washer until you need it again.
Pressure washer wands may look one-handed, but they’re designed to work as a two-handed tool as well – this is incredibly important at higher pressure levels since you’re more likely to accidentally drop it.